Trump tells the Boy Scouts that the Country needs more "Loyalty."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Trump Tells Boy Scouts: ‘We Could Use Some More Loyalty’

upload_2017-7-26_21-50-12.png

First he trumpeted Made In America, while he and his daughter have all their products made in foreign countries. Then he asked for more visas for foreign workers at his Florida resorts. BUT, not to leave any doubt to his ego being the size of Mount Everest, he speaks to the Boy Scouts about being loyal while he turns 180 degrees on the only US Senator who supported him for nomination as the Repub candidate before the GOP chose him. He stabs in the back the man who swooned over his every word.

This man should be given the "Hypocrite of the Year" award. And those who still support him should be given the "Mindless Cult Members" of the year merit badges.

It is amazing that we have so many people in this country who seem to be following him, no matter how many acts of pure hypocrisy and lunacy he commits. I think the last person who was able to fool so many people was a small, mustached man in 1930's Germany. The country needs to wake up before we end up with "America's First Royal Family."

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-26_21-47-3.png
    upload_2017-7-26_21-47-3.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 33
So, you're against Americans being loyal to America?

Trump Tells Boy Scouts: ‘We Could Use Some More Loyalty’

View attachment 140715

First he trumpeted Made In America, while he and his daughter have all their products made in foreign countries. Then he asked for more visas for foreign workers at his Florida resorts. BUT, not to leave any doubt to his ego being the size of Mount Everest, he speaks to the Boy Scouts about being loyal while he turns 180 degrees on the only US Senator who supported him for nomination as the Repub candidate before the GOP chose him. He stabs in the back the man who swooned over his every word.

This man should be given the "Hypocrite of the Year" award. And those who still support him should be given the "Mindless Cult Members" of the year merit badges.

It is amazing that we have so many people in this country who seem to be following him, no matter how many acts of pure hypocrisy and lunacy he commits. I think the last person who was able to fool so many people was a small, mustached man in 1930's Germany. The country needs to wake up before we end up with "America's First Royal Family."

He's talking about loyalty to America.

For Made In America, yes, his products were made in foreign countries. He used the system to grow his success. That doesn't mean he doesn't want to change it to be a better system, where more businesses create things here at home. About his ego, yes, he has a huge one. So what? At least he loves his country. About his "feud" with Sessions, he's just pissed that Sessions won't investigate the Russia matter and it's in the hands of untrustworthy Mueller. He's worried Mueller is gonna make up some crazy shit that'll get him impeached over false evidence.

The man's not perfect, but he's no hypocrite. Also, just because we still support him doesn't mean we agree with 100% of everything he does and says. We all have our own opinions.

Comparing Trump to Hitler gets you nowhere. Trump's not about to gas a whole religious group. He's not racist or sexist, etc.

Btw trump is right here. We do need more loyalty in america.

As I said elsewhere if we lived the scout law as a people we would be a much greater nation

That's not what trump meant by loyality.....he meant loyalty to him.

How do you know? Who made you the end-all-be-all of what Trump said? I'm pretty sure he's meaning loyalty in a completely innocent tone, but liberals view it in a completely different lens because of their dislike of Trump. Why don't you try listening to what the man has to say every once in a while?

Duh! Think about it! Boy Scouts -> Pledge of Allegiance -> Loyalty -> Literally Hitler.
I never really thought of Don as Hitler.
Me neither. I see him more as a Genrikh Yagoda figure. The Hitler theory is Bulldog's. Apparently, she read in the Washington Post that some anonymous sources found some intelligence "intercepts" (yeah, I don't know, either) in a parking garage somewhere proving that Trump and Putin are planning to spring a surprise performance of Springtime for Hitler at the next G20 meeting (Trump as Bialystock, of course, Putin as Bloom).

Forum List

Back