Replacing Fox News with OAN

OAN is your new favored news source?
Trump’s New Favorite Channel Employs Kremlin-Paid Journalist
MOONLIGHTING
Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election attack.
Hopefully you posted this before you read post 4.
Yes, I ready your post #4. I just do not consider consuming what is supposed to information, but is likely heavily laced with propaganda, that the organization does not even acknowledge may be biased at their end due to hiring choices. Wikipedia:
One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[20]
All the news sources are biased. That's why it is so important to study a very broad range of news from every bias.
I also believe in obtaining news from many sources, but
As of 2018, far-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec worked for OANN as a political correspondent.[59] Posobiec was a prominent proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and Murder of Seth Rich conspiracy theories

False story about Bible ban
In April 2018, OAN ran a segment falsely claiming that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles.[61] Within 24 hours, the OAN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook.[61] Snopes determined that this claim was a misrepresentation, noting the bill actually targeted gay conversion therapy.[61]

Interview subject with a fake name
In July 2019, the network interviewed a pro-Trump activist about allegations of anti-conservative bias on Reddit. OANN identified the man as Dennis F. Charles and said he was a "a conservative social media analyst."[34] However, that was not his name and OANN did not disclose that he was using a pseudonym.[34]

Fabricated story about Hillary Clinton funding Antifa
OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

During the mid-term campaign for the November 2018 U.S. elections, OAN ran a segment claiming that Democratic congressional candidate Ammar Campa-Najjar's "father praised the deaths of the Israelis, saying they deserved to die." The Washington Post fact-checker noted that there is no attribution to this statement in the OAN segment. An OANN commentator also claimed that groups connected to the Muslim Brotherhood donated to Campa-Najjar's campaign and that the FEC website showed this.The Washington Post fact-checker said it "couldn’t find evidence of this after searching Campa-Najjar’s filings with the Federal Election Commission."

Dude! You sure these propagandists should be on your preferred list of source? These people and their use of lies, unsubstantiated claims, failure to acknowledge some of their staff are Russians, and have made a living writing for Spunik, especially when reporting on Russia linked stories.

It is kind of like bad water. If you do not want to suffer the ill effects of propaganda, do not intentionally consume it. Just sayin..............
This gish gallop list doesn't mean anything to me, it just looks like you took the opportunity to spew your dislike for a right leaning news source. Even if your entire gish gallop list is 100% true, oan is just another news and propaganda source that should not be trusted. We should assume that ALL news and propaganda sources are corrupt, evil, and biased, but we should also study ANY and ALL of them we can in search of the truth. Watch all of them, trust NONE of them.
Wasn't trying to overwhelm number of arguments. Had to look up "gish gallop". Thanks, for that one. All was from the one report in Wikipedia, and yes I trust them far more that anyone should trust OAN I avoided using Madcow, as she too is highly biased. I also went into an basic internet search for story retractions from OAN, restating search argument 3 different ways. I appears they stand behind their bullshit, no matter what or how easily disproven. I have heard retractions on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and I believe even FOX. I know for sure I have heard FOX talking heads contradict crap put out by others on FOX. I'll keep checking in with FOX daily, but not prime time. On my high def channels, OAN is way up the list, not included in the news tier selections. I doubt if they ever will be unless I move to Moscow, and that ain't happening. OAN sounds like propaganda whores to me. Good luck with your "news" intake.

The loons at Fox are not lunatic enough for the whacko right.
True.

Conservatives aren’t happy unless they’re being lied to.

Sounds like you do not study Fox Or OAN
I would bet that the broad source of news bias and sources that I describe as a way to get closer to the truth that we cannot ever know, is pretty narrow for you. From left to way left.

Hopefully you posted this before you read post 4.
Yes, I ready your post #4. I just do not consider consuming what is supposed to information, but is likely heavily laced with propaganda, that the organization does not even acknowledge may be biased at their end due to hiring choices. Wikipedia:
One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[20]
All the news sources are biased. That's why it is so important to study a very broad range of news from every bias.
As of 2018, far-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec worked for OANN as a political correspondent.[59] Posobiec was a prominent proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and Murder of Seth Rich conspiracy theories

In April 2018, OAN ran a segment falsely claiming that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles.[61] Within 24 hours, the OAN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook.[61] Snopes determined that this claim was a misrepresentation, noting the bill actually targeted gay conversion therapy.[61]

In July 2019, the network interviewed a pro-Trump activist about allegations of anti-conservative bias on Reddit. OANN identified the man as Dennis F. Charles and said he was a "a conservative social media analyst."[34] However, that was not his name and OANN did not disclose that he was using a pseudonym.[34]

OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

During the mid-term campaign for the November 2018 U.S. elections, OAN ran a segment claiming that Democratic congressional candidate Ammar Campa-Najjar's "father praised the deaths of the Israelis, saying they deserved to die." The Washington Post fact-checker noted that there is no attribution to this statement in the OAN segment. An OANN commentator also claimed that groups connected to the Muslim Brotherhood donated to Campa-Najjar's campaign and that the FEC website showed this.The Washington Post fact-checker said it "couldn’t find evidence of this after searching Campa-Najjar’s filings with the Federal Election Commission."

Dude! You sure these propagandists should be on your preferred list of source? These people and their use of lies, unsubstantiated claims, failure to acknowledge some of their staff are Russians, and have made a living writing for Spunik, especially when reporting on Russia linked stories.

It is kind of like bad water. If you do not want to suffer the ill effects of propaganda, do not intentionally consume it. Just sayin..............
This gish gallop list doesn't mean anything to me, it just looks like you took the opportunity to spew your dislike for a right leaning news source. Even if your entire gish gallop list is 100% true, oan is just another news and propaganda source that should not be trusted. We should assume that ALL news and propaganda sources are corrupt, evil, and biased, but we should also study ANY and ALL of them we can in search of the truth. Watch all of them, trust NONE of them.
Wasn't trying to overwhelm number of arguments. Had to look up "gish gallop". Thanks, for that one. All was from the one report in Wikipedia, and yes I trust them far more that anyone should trust OAN I avoided using Madcow, as she too is highly biased. I also went into an basic internet search for story retractions from OAN, restating search argument 3 different ways. I appears they stand behind their bullshit, no matter what or how easily disproven. I have heard retractions on NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and I believe even FOX. I know for sure I have heard FOX talking heads contradict crap put out by others on FOX. I'll keep checking in with FOX daily, but not prime time. On my high def channels, OAN is way up the list, not included in the news tier selections. I doubt if they ever will be unless I move to Moscow, and that ain't happening. OAN sounds like propaganda whores to me. Good luck with your "news" intake.
Rachael "madcow" is on my news and propaganda menu. Evilness, propaganda, lies, and corruption don't matter to me, since I don't believe what I can't vet. I study all of it, from fringe right to fringe left.

Rachael "madcow" is on my news and propaganda menu. Evilness, propaganda, lies, and corruption don't matter to me, since I don't believe what I can't vet. I study all of it, from fringe right to fringe left.
I catch part of her show occasionally. Often she puts out easily fact checked info, and supports her opinion better than some on here do, but she is decidedly partisan, especially when she gets on a rant with few guests. Do you think she and MSNBC will win or lose the OAN lawsuit?

I catch part of her show occasionally. Often she puts out easily fact checked info, and supports her opinion better than some on here do, but she is decidedly partisan, especially when she gets on a rant with few guests. Do you think she and MSNBC will win or lose the OAN lawsuit?
She will just get her wrists slapped.

I catch part of her show occasionally. Often she puts out easily fact checked info, and supports her opinion better than some on here do, but she is decidedly partisan, especially when she gets on a rant with few guests.

You seem a little more advanced than the typical lefty. Most lefties cannot conceive the benefit of a true broad range of bias in a news source and propaganda menu, and how it can be used to triangulate the "most likely" truth that we will never know. Most lefties will just attack the righty news source without ever understanding what this broad range even is.

I catch part of her show occasionally. Often she puts out easily fact checked info, and supports her opinion better than some on here do, but she is decidedly partisan, especially when she gets on a rant with few guests.

You seem a little more advanced than the typical lefty. Most lefties cannot conceive the benefit of a true broad range of bias in a news source and propaganda menu, and how it can be used to triangulate the "most likely" truth that we will never know. Most lefties will just attack the righty news source without ever understanding what this broad range even is.
Weird. To real liberals (referred to as lefties here), I sometimes get crap for being a right winger. From people on the right (not necessary conservative, just right wing) I get accused of being from the left. Voting, I am independent, voting many times Republican, sometimes Democrat. I am a centrist, thoroughly convinced that all the hard right and hard left are totally full of themselves and just plain full of shit. Around the board I see the firehose of falsehoods slung towards the opposing sides as if they were really saying something. The whole board is troll heaven with lots of sealioning complete with little names, taunts and undue superiority not seen in the real world, due to the anonymity of the internet. It is a lot different here than actually dealing with live people in the real world. I know what I think and I usually why. Right now, I think I'll have a smoke and head to bed.

Weird. To real liberals (referred to as lefties here), I sometimes get crap for being a right winger. From people on the right (not necessary conservative, just right wing) I get accused of being from the left. Voting, I am independent, voting many times Republican, sometimes Democrat. I am a centrist, thoroughly convinced that all the hard right and hard left are totally full of themselves and just plain full of shit. Around the board I see the firehose of falsehoods slung towards the opposing sides as if they were really saying something. The whole board is troll heaven with lots of sealioning complete with little names, taunts and undue superiority not seen in the real world, due to the anonymity of the internet. It is a lot different here than actually dealing with live people in the real world. I know what I think and I usually why. Right now, I think I'll have a smoke and head to bed.
A quick and easy way to see if you are a righty or a commie is to look at who you plan to vote for in November. If you are considering voting for one of the commie candidates, it's because you are a commie yourself. There are only two sides of the political war that defines the current political landscape, so it is pretty easy to see what side you are on.

A quick and easy way to see if you are a righty or a commie is to look at who you plan to vote for in November. If you are considering voting for one of the commie candidates, it's because you are a commie yourself. There are only two sides of the political war that defines the current political landscape, so it is pretty easy to see what side you are on.
The only way to tell if you are a "righty" or bloviating asshole is to read your post.
iu

The only way to tell if you are a "righty" or bloviating asshole is to read your post.
iu
You avoided answering if you are planning on voting for one of the commie candidates in November. This hesitation suggests you are most likely voting planning to vote for a commie. It is normal for commies to hide like this, since commies hate being exposed as the commies they are. Ever notice how we dont see anybody self identifying as commies?

It does appear that OAN is in the process of replacing Fox, but it will be a while.

Fox has made the mistake of allowing in thought and opinion from outside the carefully-controlled Trumpiverse, while OAN has remained pure and obedient.
I have already switched to oan

iu
You avoided answering if you are planning on voting for one of the commie candidates in November. This hesitation suggests you are most likely voting planning to vote for a commie. It is normal for commies to hide like this, since commies hate being exposed as the commies they are. Ever notice how we dont see anybody self identifying as commies?

Kid, if there is a communist party candidate on the ballot, they will not get my vote and never have.

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.
I've read and have seen a bit of OAN. It does seem to be a good alternative to Fox. I'll still watch Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham on Fox, I like their views and opinions. But Fox does seem to be giving more and more airtime to liberal lunatics. And THAT'S hard to watch.

It does appear that OAN is in the process of replacing Fox, but it will be a while. Fox has made the mistake of allowing in thought and opinion from outside the carefully-controlled Trumpiverse, while OAN has remained pure and obedient.
I'd imagine you never have to expose yourself to news and information that you don't like.

It does appear that OAN is in the process of replacing Fox, but it will be a while. Fox has made the mistake of allowing in thought and opinion from outside the carefully-controlled Trumpiverse, while OAN has remained pure and obedient.
I'd imagine you never have to expose yourself to news and information that you don't like.
Yes, I talked about you in post 46. You should check out post 4 as well.

iu

Kid, if there is a communist party candidate on the ballot, they will not get my vote and never have.
Something about how you answered this sounds fishy. It sounds like you are planning to vote for one of the commie candidates. Commies are really good at disguising themselves, since they hate being exposed. Ever notice how few people there are who identify themselves as commies?

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.[/QUOTE
Dumbass if you'd said MSNBC, CNN or something more credible, you wouldn't look like the complete idiot and complete fool you do now.

iu

Something about how you answered this sounds fishy. It sounds like you are planning to vote for one of the commie candidates. Commies are really good at disguising themselves, since they hate being exposed. Ever notice how few people there are who identify themselves as commies?

Like the blind man said passing the fishy market, Good evening ma'am. Try not to get your big girl panties in a wad, Eve.

iu

Like the blind man said passing the fishy market, Good evening ma'am. Try not to get your big girl panties in a wad, Eve.
Trump is going to kick your commie candidate's ass in November.

Forum List

Back