C.B. Cotton, Fox News Reporter

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Fox News has a relatively new reporter named C. B. Cotton. I have to say that I am a fan of hers. I am a BIG fan of hers. I spent a long time today giving her reporting a hard look. My respect for her expanded rapidly. I wanted to plunge myself more deeply into the subject, and really get wet, but I did not have sufficient time.

And yes, I realize she is a black chick, to what degree I do not know. But she is hot, hotter than a handgun in downtown Baltimore. Her body is normal looking too, not all weird is disproportional like a 100% black chick. She is probably 50-50.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpeg
    IMG_1270.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1271.jpeg
    IMG_1271.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1272.jpeg
    IMG_1272.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
Fox News has a relatively new reporter named C. B. Cotton. I have to say that I am a fan of hers. I am a BIG fan of hers. I spent a long time today giving her reporting a hard look. My respect for her expanded rapidly. I wanted to plunge myself more deeply into the subject, and really get wet, but I did not have sufficient time.

And yes, I realize she is a black chick, to what degree I do not know. But she is hot, hotter than a handgun in downtown Baltimore. Her body is normal looking too, not all weird is disproportional like a 100% black chick. She is probably 50-50.
So, after a 'hard' look, were you satisfied at her performance?

She looks like my ex-girlfriend.

Wow, racism, misogyny, and stupidity all in one post.

That's gotta be some kinda personal best for you, Stumpy.

• Banned
Wow, racism, misogyny, and stupidity all in one post.

That's gotta be some kinda personal best for you, Stumpy.
A conclusory statement with no stated basis in fact. Same old same old from you, KreEpy TitTs.🤪

Forum List

Back