Replacing Fox News with OAN

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.
Those are great. Just the facts! The one I like the best though for all news is newsmaxtv.com. There is also a Newsmax app available on Roku. The format has changed for the better there and I love best the same one our president listens to and often quotes: Wayne Allyn Root! Passionate and perfect. His show is on Monday through Friday at 8:00 PM Eastern. He is addicting he is so spot on.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Super! It's on now and it's FREE.....:)

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.

OAN is your new favored news source?
Trump’s New Favorite Channel Employs Kremlin-Paid Journalist
MOONLIGHTING
Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election attack.
Hopefully you posted this before you read post 4.
Yes, I ready your post #4. I just do not consider consuming what is supposed to information, but is likely heavily laced with propaganda, that the organization does not even acknowledge may be biased at their end due to hiring choices. Wikipedia:
One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[20]
All the news sources are biased. That's why it is so important to study a very broad range of news from every bias.

MOONLIGHTING
Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election attack.
Yes, I ready your post #4. I just do not consider consuming what is supposed to information, but is likely heavily laced with propaganda, that the organization does not even acknowledge may be biased at their end due to hiring choices. Wikipedia:
One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[20]
All the news sources are biased. That's why it is so important to study a very broad range of news from every bias.
I also believe in obtaining news from many sources, but
As of 2018, far-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec worked for OANN as a political correspondent.[59] Posobiec was a prominent proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and Murder of Seth Rich conspiracy theories

False story about Bible ban
In April 2018, OAN ran a segment falsely claiming that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles.[61] Within 24 hours, the OAN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook.[61] Snopes determined that this claim was a misrepresentation, noting the bill actually targeted gay conversion therapy.[61]

Interview subject with a fake name
In July 2019, the network interviewed a pro-Trump activist about allegations of anti-conservative bias on Reddit. OANN identified the man as Dennis F. Charles and said he was a "a conservative social media analyst."[34] However, that was not his name and OANN did not disclose that he was using a pseudonym.[34]

Fabricated story about Hillary Clinton funding Antifa
OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

During the mid-term campaign for the November 2018 U.S. elections, OAN ran a segment claiming that Democratic congressional candidate Ammar Campa-Najjar's "father praised the deaths of the Israelis, saying they deserved to die." The Washington Post fact-checker noted that there is no attribution to this statement in the OAN segment. An OANN commentator also claimed that groups connected to the Muslim Brotherhood donated to Campa-Najjar's campaign and that the FEC website showed this.The Washington Post fact-checker said it "couldn’t find evidence of this after searching Campa-Najjar’s filings with the Federal Election Commission."

Dude! You sure these propagandists should be on your preferred list of source? These people and their use of lies, unsubstantiated claims, failure to acknowledge some of their staff are Russians, and have made a living writing for Spunik, especially when reporting on Russia linked stories.

It is kind of like bad water. If you do not want to suffer the ill effects of propaganda, do not intentionally consume it. Just sayin..............

I might be addicted to fox and friends in the morning
I admit I miss the morning show and Jeanine.
I dropped Fox over a year ago but catch my former favorites on YouTube. Roku also has Fox anchors and shows in clips, but usually from the night before. Sometimes the morning show. I'm usually at work. :)

If you are even marginally educated, once you've seen propaganda, you can always see propaganda. On both sides.

MOONLIGHTING
I also believe in obtaining news from many sources, but
As of 2018, far-right conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec worked for OANN as a political correspondent.[59] Posobiec was a prominent proponent of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory and Murder of Seth Rich conspiracy theories

False story about Bible ban
In April 2018, OAN ran a segment falsely claiming that a California bill would ban the sale of Bibles.[61] Within 24 hours, the OAN video was viewed 2.4 million times on Facebook.[61] Snopes determined that this claim was a misrepresentation, noting the bill actually targeted gay conversion therapy.[61]

Interview subject with a fake name
In July 2019, the network interviewed a pro-Trump activist about allegations of anti-conservative bias on Reddit. OANN identified the man as Dennis F. Charles and said he was a "a conservative social media analyst."[34] However, that was not his name and OANN did not disclose that he was using a pseudonym.[34]

Fabricated story about Hillary Clinton funding Antifa
OANN ran a wholly fabricated story alleging that Hillary Clinton's political action committee secretly gave $800,000 to Antifa.

During the mid-term campaign for the November 2018 U.S. elections, OAN ran a segment claiming that Democratic congressional candidate Ammar Campa-Najjar's "father praised the deaths of the Israelis, saying they deserved to die." The Washington Post fact-checker noted that there is no attribution to this statement in the OAN segment. An OANN commentator also claimed that groups connected to the Muslim Brotherhood donated to Campa-Najjar's campaign and that the FEC website showed this.The Washington Post fact-checker said it "couldn’t find evidence of this after searching Campa-Najjar’s filings with the Federal Election Commission."

Dude! You sure these propagandists should be on your preferred list of source? These people and their use of lies, unsubstantiated claims, failure to acknowledge some of their staff are Russians, and have made a living writing for Spunik, especially when reporting on Russia linked stories.

It is kind of like bad water. If you do not want to suffer the ill effects of propaganda, do not intentionally consume it. Just sayin..............
This gish gallop list doesn't mean anything to me, it just looks like you took the opportunity to spew your dislike for a right leaning news source. Even if your entire gish gallop list is 100% true, oan is just another news and propaganda source that should not be trusted. We should assume that ALL news and propaganda sources are corrupt, evil, and biased, but we should also study ANY and ALL of them we can in search of the truth. Watch all of them, trust NONE of them.

If you are even marginally educated, once you've seen propaganda, you can always see propaganda. On both sides.
I agree for the most part, but the amount of education and life experience we each have varies wildly. Some of us are very good at vetting information, especially those who are inclined to and do so on a regular basis, and some of us are so young and or ignorant that we think that fact checking sites are altruistic organizations that check facts.

I dropped Fox over a year ago but catch my former favorites on YouTube. Roku also has Fox anchors and shows in clips, but usually from the night before. Sometimes the morning show. I'm usually at work. :)
This is how I plan to catch judge jeanine. I usually just watch her opening statement, which is a good YouTube length.

Last edited:
I put the app on my Made in Vietnam no tariff swanky tablet

The tariffs are killing us can you spare a scrap of bread sir please lol

I put the app on my Made in Vietnam no tariff swanky tablet

The tariffs are killing us can you spare a scrap of bread sir please lol
I'm still in the work force and working hard, so I can sort through my evil corrupt news and propaganda on snooty devices and TVs. I'm confident that the Vietnam made devices will do just fine once I retire though...

Me too.

Since Paul Ryan sits on the board of Fox Corp...and is pumping hatred towards President Trump ....I do not touch FOX with a ten foot pole.

Apart from Lou Dobbs ...Judge Jeanine....Jessie Waters and a few others.....FOX News is dead for me.....

I like OAN in general

But I have a problem with the one Jack Posobiec...

Big problem.

He should stop talking bad about Q.

That's all.

The show on FOX I can't stomach is Smith and Ed Henry in the morning....after Hemmer left it just plain sucks...Smith can't read or see or something but she stumbles through her lines and it drives me nuts....and Ed just adheres to the swamps wishes way too much....

I like OAN in general

Big problem.

That's all.
Nice to see somebody else follows Qanon!

I like OAN in general

Big problem.

That's all.
Nice to see somebody else follows Qanon!

Yes, I do some times....but I don't particularly like that journalist they have there Jack Posobiec....he makes fun of Q and I don't appreciate that.

Forum List

Back