Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be able to communicate with someone that only speaks Ebonics of course dummy. Same reason you would learn to speak Spanish or German.

I have no reason to speak to ghetto trash,personally or for business.
And I sure as hell dont want anything to do with anyone who does.
I dont recall anyone asking you to talk to anyone. As a matter of fact I would advise against it. I wouldnt want them to be affected by your lack of intelligence.

If he can speak English like a human, he doesn't need to worry about it.
Lots of people cant speak english and they are more human than you and the other idiot put together.

Humans communicate in the highest form available to them.

For animals, we dumb it down. Think about it.
English isnt the highest form idiot. I know we dumb it down for you animals.

So you approve of ebonics?
Do you speak "Valley Girl" numb nutz

Well tryrone it's like this..I'm not advocating the use of bullshit drug culture speech nor ignorant cali girl speech.
You are one stupid son of a bitch.

I am not the racist numb nuts
tongue10.jpg

So I'm a racist for not wanting to learn ghetto speak?

Well tryrone it's like this..I'm not advocating the use of bullshit drug culture speech nor ignorant cali girl speech.

tongue10.jpg

No youre a racist because you fear Black people. Well that and being a cave chimp.

So someone should aspire to speak like the simpleton buddy of trayvon martin?
Why?
Depends on if they want to learn Ebonics as a second language. Highschool was probably confusing for you wasnt it?

And how would speaking ebonics benefit someone?
The only business it's used in is drug dealing.
They would be able to communicate with someone that only speaks Ebonics of course dummy. Same reason you would learn to speak Spanish or German.

I dont recall anyone asking you to talk to anyone. As a matter of fact I would advise against it. I wouldnt want them to be affected by your lack of intelligence.

Says the guy who considers ebonics to be a pathway to success and cant manage basic math.

Depends on if they want to learn Ebonics as a second language. Highschool was probably confusing for you wasnt it?

And how would speaking ebonics benefit someone?
The only business it's used in is drug dealing.

Says the guy who considers ebonics to be a pathway to success and cant manage basic math.
Says the guy that considers ticks to be great examples of cuisine.

Last edited:

tongue10.jpg

No youre a racist because you fear Black people. Well that and being a cave chimp.

I dont fear anyone. Least of all the likes of you.

tongue10.jpg

Sure. We all believe you cave monkey. No. Really we do. :laugh:

The whole concept of "Ebonics" was ludicrous from the start. It isn't a "language"...it's an excuse for being illiterate.
You must be white. The concept of Ebonics was never ludicrous. Its a distinctive language regardless of if you accept it or not. Your approval wasnt required before everyone found out about it and its not required now. The only people that are illiterate are the ones that refuse to learn English or Ebonics.

The concept of Ebonics was ALWAYS ludicrous! It's English, dude...only spoken by people too fucking ignorant to become fluent in their own native tongue! It's a "distinctive" language that practically guarantees whoever speaks it will be passed over for employment and locked into low paying jobs in poor neighborhoods. If THAT is what you're looking for then by all means learn Ebonics!

So Michael Brown was "college bound"? Really Tyrone? What institution of higher learning was young Master Brown about to join right after he finished his strong arm robbery of a convenience store? German Lopez is a moron. He writes garbage that isn't the truth trying to push a narrative that doesn't exist which pretty much sums up the Justice Department "report" on racism in the Ferguson Police Department!

The whole concept of "Ebonics" was ludicrous from the start. It isn't a "language"...it's an excuse for being illiterate.
You must be white. The concept of Ebonics was never ludicrous. Its a distinctive language regardless of if you accept it or not. Your approval wasnt required before everyone found out about it and its not required now. The only people that are illiterate are the ones that refuse to learn English or Ebonics.

The concept of Ebonics was ALWAYS ludicrous! It's English, dude...only spoken by people too fucking ignorant to become fluent in their own native tongue! It's a "distinctive" language that practically guarantees whoever speaks it will be passed over for employment and locked into low paying jobs in poor neighborhoods. If THAT is what you're looking for then by all means learn Ebonics!
No stupid its not english. If it was only english you could understand it. Since you cant understand it and I can then its a different language. I am fluent in english and Ebonics. I make more than you and live in a better neighborhood than you.

No stupid its not english. If it was only english you could understand it. Since you cant understand it and I can then its a different language. I am fluent in english and Ebonics. I make more than you and live in a better neighborhood than you.
More jungle-bunny civilizations by Uncle Remus, please.

You are a white fraidy cat...shiver and shake

Why would anyone fear a poster who names himself "Milkweed" or a poster who's avatar is a stoned Jesus? Seriously?
White boys are always afraid of Black guys.

Depends on the "white boy", Sparky...

Ask the average black guy from Boston why it is they don't hang out in Southie and you might begin to figure it all out.

Why would anyone fear a poster who names himself "Milkweed" or a poster who's avatar is a stoned Jesus? Seriously?

Ask the average black guy from Boston why it is they don't hang out in Southie and you might begin to figure it all out.
One offs dont count. In general white boys are afraid of Black ones. I've seen it too many times in too many different places for it not to be widespread.

Dude, I live in Naples, Florida and in Aspen, Colorado. You REALLY think you live in a better neighborhood than I do?

One offs dont count. In general white boys are afraid of Black ones. I've seen it too many times in too many different places for it not to be widespread.

Oh, now we've gone from white boys are always afraid of black guys to in general white boys are afraid of black guys? What's next...that you know of some white boys who are afraid of black guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back