Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole concept of "Ebonics" was ludicrous from the start. It isn't a "language"...it's an excuse for being illiterate.
You must be white. The concept of Ebonics was never ludicrous. Its a distinctive language regardless of if you accept it or not. Your approval wasnt required before everyone found out about it and its not required now. The only people that are illiterate are the ones that refuse to learn English or Ebonics.

The concept of Ebonics was ALWAYS ludicrous! It's English, dude...only spoken by people too fucking ignorant to become fluent in their own native tongue! It's a "distinctive" language that practically guarantees whoever speaks it will be passed over for employment and locked into low paying jobs in poor neighborhoods. If THAT is what you're looking for then by all means learn Ebonics!
No stupid its not english. If it was only english you could understand it. Since you cant understand it and I can then its a different language. I am fluent in english and Ebonics. I make more than you and live in a better neighborhood than you.

Dude, I live in Naples, Florida and in Aspen, Colorado. You REALLY think you live in a better neighborhood than I do?
I know I live in better neighborhood than you. Its not a matter of thinking. There are plenty of maids and handymen that live where you live.

You are a white fraidy cat...shiver and shake

Why would anyone fear a poster who names himself "Milkweed" or a poster who's avatar is a stoned Jesus? Seriously?
White boys are always afraid of Black guys.

Depends on the "white boy", Sparky...

Ask the average black guy from Boston why it is they don't hang out in Southie and you might begin to figure it all out.
One offs dont count. In general white boys are afraid of Black ones. I've seen it too many times in too many different places for it not to be widespread.

Oh, now we've gone from white boys are always afraid of black guys to in general white boys are afraid of black guys? What's next...that you know of some white boys who are afraid of black guys?
Yes. I know a lot of white boys that are afraid of Black guys. I slapped a couple of them so hard they turned red then pink but never protected themselves. This was after they were talking shit about Black people and one of them told me. White boys are usually punks.

The whole concept of "Ebonics" was ludicrous from the start. It isn't a "language"...it's an excuse for being illiterate.
You must be white. The concept of Ebonics was never ludicrous. Its a distinctive language regardless of if you accept it or not. Your approval wasnt required before everyone found out about it and its not required now. The only people that are illiterate are the ones that refuse to learn English or Ebonics.

The concept of Ebonics was ALWAYS ludicrous! It's English, dude...only spoken by people too fucking ignorant to become fluent in their own native tongue! It's a "distinctive" language that practically guarantees whoever speaks it will be passed over for employment and locked into low paying jobs in poor neighborhoods. If THAT is what you're looking for then by all means learn Ebonics!
No stupid its not english. If it was only english you could understand it. Since you cant understand it and I can then its a different language. I am fluent in english and Ebonics. I make more than you and live in a better neighborhood than you.

Dude, I live in Naples, Florida and in Aspen, Colorado. You REALLY think you live in a better neighborhood than I do?
I know I live in better neighborhood than you. Its not a matter of thinking. There are plenty of maids and handymen that live where you live.

Aspen is a town where the millionaires are getting run out of town by the billionaires, the maids and handymen live WAY down valley in towns like Glenwood Springs. Why do you even try and talk about things you know NOTHING about?

Why would anyone fear a poster who names himself "Milkweed" or a poster who's avatar is a stoned Jesus? Seriously?

Ask the average black guy from Boston why it is they don't hang out in Southie and you might begin to figure it all out.
One offs dont count. In general white boys are afraid of Black ones. I've seen it too many times in too many different places for it not to be widespread.

Oh, now we've gone from white boys are always afraid of black guys to in general white boys are afraid of black guys? What's next...that you know of some white boys who are afraid of black guys?
Yes. I know a lot of white boys that are afraid of Black guys. I slapped a couple of them so hard they turned red then pink but never protected themselves. This was after they were talking shit about Black people and one of them told me. White boys are usually punks.

Ah, yes...another internet tough guy! A regular Mike Tyson of the keyboard! You know who are usually the punks? People like you who claim to be bad-asses! Run along and play with your flowers, Milkweed...

Aspen is a town where the millionaires are getting run out of town by the billionaires, the maids and handymen live WAY down valley in towns like Glenwood Springs. Why do you even try and talk about things you know NOTHING about?
Some of maids and handymen live in town. You must be a handyman.

Ah, yes...another internet tough guy! A regular Mike Tyson of the keyboard! You know who are usually the punks? People like you who claim to be bad-asses! Run along and play with your flowers, Milkweed...
I never claimed to be a bad ass. I just said white boys are scary and even the ones that like to play pretend tough wont even protect themselves when confronted by me. I love flowers and just started some for the coming season. I will get plenty of butterflies and hummingbirds. I will also still intimidate plenty of white boys.

I never claimed to be a bad ass. I just said white boys are scary and even the ones that like to play pretend tough wont even protect themselves when confronted by me. I love flowers and just started some for the coming season. I will get plenty of butterflies and hummingbirds. I will also still intimidate plenty of white boys.

So now white boys are scary? You can't even carry on a ten minute debate without contradicting yourself. Milkweed and butterflies...oh, yeah...you're a freakin' scary black man all right!

I'm guessing if you want to intimidate white boys you hang out at a Junior High playground? Or are you still scaring elementary kids?

So now white boys are scary? You can't even carry on a ten minute debate without contradicting yourself. Milkweed and butterflies...oh, yeah...you're a freakin' scary black man all right!
Yes white boys are scary. Most white boys dont know I grow flowers and love butterflies. It probably would be bad for them if they knew. They would probably get brave and get beat down.

Please, you picture yourself as Big Mike bullying some 5 foot Asian. You couldn't handle anyone over that height or 150 pounds regardless of sex or race.

I'm guessing if you want to intimidate white boys you hang out at a Junior High playground? Or are you still scaring elementary kids?
No. I just go to the mall and walk straight toward a white boy and make him move out of my path.

Interesting. That's what I do to the black boys. They move and say "yes sir massah".
Yeah sure. Everybody believes that just like we believe you live in a nice neighborhood. :laugh:

Please, you picture yourself as Big Mike bullying some 5 foot Asian. You couldn't handle anyone over that height or 150 pounds regardless of sex or race.
If you say so. In the meantime we all know you are still frightened of Blacks.

Yeah, the handful of blacks in Prague who are barkers for strip joints after dark are terrifying..

Yeah, the handful of blacks in Prague who are barkers for strip joints after dark are terrifying..
So you moved so you wouldnt get beat up here in the states? See? I told you that you were afraid. :laugh:

So you moved so you wouldnt get beat up here in the states? See? I told you that you were afraid. :laugh:
Sure, I moved to back to Greece from San Diego in 1990 and then to Prague in 96 because of my fear of blacks. If you weren't so fond of livestock, you might understand.

Sure, I moved to back to Greece from San Diego in 1990 and then to Prague in 96 because of my fear of blacks. If you weren't so fond of livestock, you might understand.
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Cave chimps are afraid of Black people. I cant understand because I fear no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back