Replace the Ferguson police!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say so. In the meantime we all know you are still frightened of Blacks.
Yeah, the handful of blacks in Prague who are barkers for strip joints after dark are terrifying..
So you moved so you wouldnt get beat up here in the states? See? I told you that you were afraid. :laugh:
Sure, I moved to back to Greece from San Diego in 1990 and then to Prague in 96 because of my fear of blacks. If you weren't so fond of livestock, you might understand.
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Cave chimps are afraid of Black people. I cant understand because I fear no one.
I don't care if you prefer livestock. And while you can have children with them, they are still livestock.

To each his own.
Youre like actually starting to bore me now. Its no fun mocking you anymore cave monkey.

Yeah, the handful of blacks in Prague who are barkers for strip joints after dark are terrifying..
So you moved so you wouldnt get beat up here in the states? See? I told you that you were afraid. :laugh:
Sure, I moved to back to Greece from San Diego in 1990 and then to Prague in 96 because of my fear of blacks. If you weren't so fond of livestock, you might understand.
Thanks for confirming what I already knew. Cave chimps are afraid of Black people. I cant understand because I fear no one.
I don't care if you prefer livestock. And while you can have children with them, they are still livestock.

To each his own.
Youre like actually starting to bore me now. Its no fun mocking you anymore cave monkey.
You could liven things up with jungle bunny civilizations. Your propensity for livestock would pale in comparison.

I would bet the Majority of the people in the Country is sick and tired of hearing about Ferguson like they are some special town in this country

this is a state matter...the lamestream media with the help of the race hustlers are the one who's keep stirring this shit pot around

some people need to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back