Replace The Bald Eagle

Thanks Jon,
Overtime I can and will list many more facts that pertain to this subject.

Facts:
95% of all outstanding warrants for homicide in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

In Los Angeles two-thirds of all outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.

if I lived in LA I would be overly concerned, however I do not and to imply that this is where the nation is heading is ludacrist, is there a link for your "facts"???? thanx

No, I didnt know tracy, sad her life ended so tragic... I guess when I think of Illegels I think of mexiconos noy columbians or others..I was not aware that large citys were and are turning there head to Illegels as to their statis... could be if they did not they would have little time to do anything else...maybe these citys should look into starting a task-force geared toward all these outstanding warrants....offense is sometimes the best defense, but as all ways, even though some folks are here Illegally, I would have a hard time sending them back to where-ever just because they were trying to better themselves and support there families... ie...seperate the chaff from the wheat,

Jon

Interesting,

If a farmer plants wheat and the crop yields 5% wheat and 95% chaff, I doubt that farmer will plant wheat again.

You are correct a good offense is sometimes the best defence, so why not uphold the laws of America and remove people who are here illegaly and stop those who are trying to come here illegaly?

Starting a "task" force sounds like a great idea, but first if you started a task force to capture illegal alians wanted for homicide, you would be a racist.
Even if you got past that, think of all the taxpayers money it would cost, task force, court cost, prison, just this alone would bankrupt a state as California has found out. Already California's prison population is 25% illegal aliens from Mexico alone. Over 30% of California's social services go to illegal aliens.

http://www.chronwatch.com/featured/contentDisplay.asp?aid=4170

As far as "large citys" turning there heads to this problem, do you think Nashville is any different?http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/01/11/10530649.shtml?Element_ID=10530649

why would you put an Illegal in prison? just for being an Illegal??? fafr as I am concerned once you are caught and proven to be here Illegally said person is sent home...if they did a crime, have Mr Fox in mexico stand to bill. or whatever country they are from... how is a task force to find Illegals racist? I dont care where they are from, what color they are or what tongue they speak, if they are not suppose to be here..bye-bye!!! no green card=no stay here. simple as that.

Sorry Jon,

I did not mean to set up a task force just for illegal alians alone, I meant a task force to capture all the illegal aliens that are wanted for having outstanding warrants for homicide.

To think that Mr Fox and the Mexican goverment will help America with this problem, is a waste of your time.
When a illegal alien commits a crime in America, the safest place for that person can go is into Mexico so he/she can be protected by Mr. Fox's goverment:
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040108-111913-5195r.htm

As for the rest of you post I am in complete agreement.

maybe we should do something to "prod" our friend[?] to the south into action that benifits both our countrys. make our country safer and let Mr.Fox make a name for himself and his government. could it be that this is the carrot that G.W. is dangling now???

Originally posted by jon_forward
maybe we should do something to "prod" our friend[?] to the south into action that benifits both our countrys. make our country safer and let Mr.Fox make a name for himself and his government. could it be that this is the carrot that G.W. is dangling now???

Jon,

I don't quite understand what you mean?

make Mr.Fox take positive action to stem the flow of Illegals from his country, also take the responsability of punishing[inprisonment] criminal acts by said Illegals. interesting thought??

Originally posted by jon_forward
make Mr.Fox take positive action to stem the flow of Illegals from his country, also take the responsability of punishing[inprisonment] criminal acts by said Illegals. interesting thought??

Interesting,
But how are you going to do this?

off the top of my head, bill the Mexican govenment for expenses incured by Illegals that are convicted of a crime and sentenced to jail/prison. establish a quota for legal imigrant and for every Illegal in jail/prison deduct triple[punishment] the number from said quota. If Mexico wishes to import our money they have to play by our rules. I am sure given enough thought that a good program could be found that would be agreeable..... screw that...they either take it or keep there folks on their side of the river.

Sounds good to me Jon

Only one problem, once you try to make mexicans responsible for there behaviour you will be labeled a racist, then what are you going to do?

OK, instead of just Mexico...apply the program to ALL the countrys that we recieve Illegals from....this past the racist test?? acually, the whole problem with Illegals isnt a racist thing..its a socio-economic one...poverty is color blind

Eagle flies with all its glory that has been bestowed to it by the GOD. Among the flying animals, it is considered as the bravest and liked the most for this quality. There are many species of eagles in the world. One of them is the American bald eagle. Despite of its being an eagle, there are many other facts that are not known to many.

Eagle flies with all its glory that has been bestowed to it by the GOD. Among the flying animals, it is considered as the bravest and liked the most for this quality. There are many species of eagles in the world. One of them is the American bald eagle. Despite of its being an eagle, there are many other facts that are not known to many.

Yeah. One of those fact is, the eagle, like the vulture, is a carrion eater.

this is the worst case of thread necromancy I have ever seen. Seven year old threads should be allowed to rest in peace. Srsly.

Necromancer.jpg

Forum List

Back