Repeated, Technical Knock Outs, to Win???

gees, do I have to spell everything out for ya Reilly? :eusa_wall:

Of course not! Of course Obama is trying to smell like a rose while he has his Pawns out, doing his dirty work....

all his supporters in the public, on the bloggs, in the media are pawns of his, and doing it for him while he can smile and act innocent...

The same thing he did with the RFK statement, he had his campaign forward it to every main stream media person out there via email, then his staff emailed every blog site out there in his favor, then he put it on you tube....

let it go through the entire 3 day weekend and Sunday shows, KNOWING WHAT HE was having his team do, THEN come out on Tuesday saying that "Hillary meant no harm by her statement....yahdeedah BULLCRAP"....

he's as slimey as they come in DC....better at it than the clintons...thus a part in him winning at this point... i would suppose....

I actually think that maybe her hands were held back with negative ads against, him because of the black community being like they are sitting on razorblades...way over sensitive to the bill clinton comments made and just blew them WAYYYYYYY out of proportions in my humble opinion....so she had a tight rope to walk and so did her followers...

But in the General, you can bet you bottom dollar that the republicans will MOST CERTAINLY NOT HOLD BACK whatsoever...mccain might, but he will have his pawns to do the dirty work, as Obama does as well....

Care

Well... okay... maybe you won't give him that. As a side note, I am in no way affiliated with the Obama campaign, and I would also like to wrap things up as soon as possible. I think lots of democrats do who are not affiliated with Obama.

I don't see him as being slimey. I am pretty sure (make that almost absolutely sure) that she would be doing the same thing in his position. Who is being naive?

Well... okay... maybe you won't give him that. As a side note, I am in no way affiliated with the Obama campaign, and I would also like to wrap things up as soon as possible. I think lots of democrats do who are not affiliated with Obama.

I don't see him as being slimey. I am pretty sure (make that almost absolutely sure) that she would be doing the same thing in his position. Who is being naive?

She probably would, if she could, but her hands are tied....the Clintons are closers though...I wouldn't knock her out till the race is won by Oama, and THAT STILL has not happened yet...

He better hurry up and actually WIN the race, if you want the race to be over

I am not being naive... :p

Care

She probably would, if she could, but her hands are tied....the Clintons are closers though...I wouldn't knock her out till the race is won by Oama, and THAT STILL has not happened yet...

He better hurry up and actually WIN the race, if you want the race to be over

I am not being naive... :p

Care

Care, that is all I want to hear. They are both politicians, great politicians in fact, who have put in a lot of time and effort to win this race. Either would be taking the position of the other if the shoe were on the other foot. I see no point in demonizing either one of them.

Of course I dislike Hillary, but attacking her supporters are not going to help.

Oh and I think what the Catholic Priest said about her was funny :rofl: Now she’s mad because Obama did not stand up for her? She stud up for him against Bush's attack yes, but I do not recall her standing up for him when Ferrero and others or even her husband made slick comments. So this shouldn't even be a issue.

I don't think she gives a hoot, but I do and so do many other women and men.... it was not funny, it would have been funny if on David Letterman or on Jay Leno, but this was not funny. being said by a Priest and friend of Obama's for years now....in a place of Worship, a Christian place of worship.... and it was extremely RACIST AND SEXIST..... now maybe you are used to men treating you in a sexist manner and diminishing you as a female, but I am NOT used to it and never will be and honestly, I would change if I were you if you are used to men treating you this way....and mocking you this way....

You are worth more than to take that crap.... as a woman and the bearer of all mankind....

Care

it truly boggles my mind that people who consider themselves democrats could suggest they'll vote for mcsame over obama.

i loathe hillary clinton i think she's a blowinthe wind conniving opportunist who has sank incredibly low in this campaign.

but on actual policies when compared it mcsame it's absurd to consider voting for mcsame over her...as much i might dislike her personnally when it comes to her vs. mcsame of course i'd vote for her.

issues people.

likewise these wingnuts who continue to attack obama, have absolutely zero measures of substance for their attacks beyond personnel naive dislikes of of the man.

i mean for chrissakes...you are actually going to vote for mcsame because of what obama's preacher said? or over rezko?

at the cost of the policies that are at the heart of the democratic party?

wthell is wrong wit you?

as for hillary being a stronger candidate, as in better able to beat mcsame.

isn't that really a moot point?

unless you want mcsame's policies...give it up.

not too mention the truth is obama has in fact been a gentleman in response to hillary's negative campaign...the zombies in the clinton closet are merely a swift boat away...get real.

It's not just issues, it's also trust and character. If Obama doesn't get the nomination there's no way I'll vote for Hillary. If you would vote for someone you describe as someone you loathe and who is incredibly low and conniving, then you're representative of a big part of what is wrong with politics in this country.

as for hillary being a stronger candidate, as in better able to beat mcsame.

isn't that really a moot point?

unless you want mcsame's policies...give it up.

not too mention the truth is obama has in fact been a gentleman in response to hillary's negative campaign...the zombies in the clinton closet are merely a swift boat away...get real.

I personally think Obama has been the one running the negative campaign.

I personally think Obama has been the one running the negative campaign.

oh yes, Ravi.. of COURSE.. I mean, he's out making allusions to assasinated presidents all over the place!

Steerpike.. you are holding out for a Clinton/Edwards ticket arent ya?

:razz:

oh yes, Ravi.. of COURSE.. I mean, he's out making allusions to assasinated presidents all over the place!

:razz:

ahhhhhhhhhhh i see you are in to the twisting and turning and lying crap too......nice, real nice....typical, whiney, over dramatic obamaite response to what she said...

but parrrr for the course, i suppose!:rolleyes:

care

Forum List

Back