Repeated, Technical Knock Outs, to Win???

Yeah, Care, sit back and take it like a woman.

:rolleyes:

I don't see the sexism you are referring to. Perhaps instead of just insinuating that it is occurring, you could show me precisely how and what its effects are. Surely, one couldn't possibly have non-sexist motivations for wanting to wrap up the primaries in order to prepare for the general elections. It is no fun unless someone is a victim.

I don't see the sexism you are referring to. Perhaps instead of just insinuating that it is occurring, you could show me precisely how and what its effects are. Surely, one couldn't possibly have non-sexist motivations for wanting to wrap up the primaries in order to prepare for the general elections. It is no fun unless someone is a victim.

I don't actually think there is any. It's more of the DNC deciding who to offend while extracting themselves from their stupidity...women or blacks. And since women are historically seen as more forgiving and apt to take it, I'm guessing that is what they are banking on.

I don't actually think there is any. It's more of the DNC deciding who to offend while extracting themselves from their stupidity...women or blacks. And since women are historically seen as more forgiving and apt to take it, I'm guessing that is what they are banking on.

It is true they don't want to offend anyone, which is why they are falling back on objective metrics like the pledged delegate count and the popular vote. Thus, they insulate themselves from claims of sexism and/or racism. I don't think it has anything to do with feeling that women are "apt to take it."

I think people like you (Care) who continue to perpetuate this nonsense is the problem. If people are unaware about a candidate it’s their responsibility to research and then form their own opinion, they do not need the media or others to throw in their own twist. It’s just really getting old, it’s ok to want to inform people but it’s a better way of doing it. Attacking Obama or his supporters is not the answer, and its definitely not winning over people.

I think people like you (Care) who continue to perpetuate this nonsense is the problem. If people are unaware about a candidate it’s their responsibility to research and then form their own opinion, they do not need the media or others to throw in their own twist. It’s just really getting old, it’s ok to want to inform people but it’s a better way of doing it. Attacking Obama or his supporters is not the answer, and its definitely not winning over people.

Winning over people to who?

From her comments, it appears she is directing it at Obama supporters. However, if she is just undecided and trying to figure things out for herself, fine, but attacking his supporters is not the way to go about it.

From her comments, it appears she is directing it at Obama supporters. However, if she is just undecided and trying to figure things out for herself, fine, but attacking his supporters is not the way to go about it.

Somehow I feel no pity for you.

Honey, most of us aren't going to do either of those things. We're going to vote McCain, the better of the two people who will be on the ticket.

feel free to do just that. In fact, feel free to take the lieberman door on your way out.

Good fucking grief you people are pathetic.

No thanks. I'll wait until Clinton either bows out, or loses at the convention. I have nothing to gain by campaigning for McCain now. I'd rather watch Obama dig himself deeper.

yea.. SOMEONE is digging a deeper hole alright. Unfortunately for you, Sour Grapes don't win elections.

Again, feel free to be the latest Zell Miller casualty if you feel so strongly. Indeed, go put a Mccain sticker on your car. You are the Naderite on 2008.

Tell me something mswikia,

Have you kept your mouth shut like a good little girl, and said nothing at all about Hillary, never bashed her, or passed on the lies and garbage the Obama camp has been putting out for months now....?

Follow your own rules before you try to silence me or my voice...what is good for you is certainly good for me isn't it? Or somehow do you think you DESERVE more of a voice in our country than I do?

It's getting OLD now to you because the Hillary camp has finally started to speak out against you turds that have been bashing us all along...I tell you what, we may be slow, but we are the tough that the tough gets going....and until this race is WON by someone, I am going to give it my all and no one is going to stop me....nor could, at this point I am so concerned over all of this.... I don't like being dicked or like seeing another woman being dicked over....and your side has been pushing this from day one...so learn to deal, I ain't shuttin up for NO ONE....couldn't if I tried, it is just ME....

and I am not even a fiesty Redhead? :razz:

I'm not mad at you or anything by mouthing off, but I qam sick and tired of people telling Hillary and me to give up before anyone has officially won...

I just won't succumb to this kind of pressure....when the race is over, the race will be over and that is HOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE, not this bullshit of forcing someone out, that has worked their buns off....before a winner is called....

it is a backboneless way to win....like doing what he did in Chicago, he won because he forced his competition out with lawyers and technicalities and haqd no one on the ballot going against him....

THIS IS OBAMA'S AMMO....what he is trying to do to Hillary, only no one has called him on it, the media loves him....but they have done him and the Democratic party a diservice to not have vetted him during this primary and waiting to vet him in the General....

Care

THIS IS OBAMA'S AMMO....what he is trying to do to Hillary, only no one has called him on it, the media loves him....but they have done him and the Democratic party a diservice to not have vetted him during this primary and waiting to vet him in the General....

Care

Obama has been very restrained. Many democrats are suggesting that this get wrapped up, but the word from his campaign has been very muted. He isn't telling Clinton to get out of the race. At least give him that.

Of course I dislike Hillary, but attacking her supporters are not going to help.

Oh and I think what the Catholic Priest said about her was funny :rofl: Now she’s mad because Obama did not stand up for her? She stud up for him against Bush's attack yes, but I do not recall her standing up for him when Ferrero and others or even her husband made slick comments. So this shouldn't even be a issue.

Obama has been very restrained. Many democrats are suggesting that this get wrapped up, but the word from his campaign has been very muted. He isn't telling Clinton to get out of the race. At least give him that.

I agree.

Care,

I think the media, Obama supporters (Obama and his people have not been a part of this), and even some of Hillary supporters now realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO WIN; usually when a candidate see's that they can not win they bow down gracefully, in this case she wont, and her reasoning’s IMO are invalid.

However, it doesnt matter if she drops out now, the decision will be made soon enough.

I agree.

Care,

I think the media, Obama supporters (Obama and his people have not been a part of this), and even some of Hillary supporters now realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO WIN; usually when a candidate see's that they can not win they bow down gracefully, in this case she wont, and her reasoning’s IMO are invalid.

However, it doesnt matter if she drops out now, the decision will be made soon enough.

I think Hillary is just the type of person to stay in to weaken the party in hopes of having another shot for herself in 4 years. I'm sure she'd rather see McCain win in the fall.

gees, do I have to spell everything out for ya Reilly? :eusa_wall:

Of course not! Of course Obama is trying to smell like a rose while he has his Pawns out, doing his dirty work....

all his supporters in the public, on the bloggs, in the media are pawns of his, and doing it for him while he can smile and act innocent...

The same thing he did with the RFK statement, he had his campaign forward it to every main stream media person out there via email, then his staff emailed every blog site out there in his favor, then he put it on you tube....

let it go through the entire 3 day weekend and Sunday shows, KNOWING WHAT HE was having his team do, THEN come out on Tuesday saying that "Hillary meant no harm by her statement....yahdeedah BULLCRAP"....

he's as slimey as they come in DC....better at it than the clintons...thus a part in him winning at this point... i would suppose....

I actually think that maybe her hands were held back with negative ads against, him because of the black community being like they are sitting on razorblades...way over sensitive to the bill clinton comments made and just blew them WAYYYYYYY out of proportions in my humble opinion....so she had a tight rope to walk and so did her followers...

But in the General, you can bet you bottom dollar that the republicans will MOST CERTAINLY NOT HOLD BACK whatsoever...mccain might, but he will have his pawns to do the dirty work, as Obama does as well....

Care

Forum List

Back