Repeated, Technical Knock Outs, to Win???

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Care4all, May 29, 2008.

1. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    Making a living on disenfranchisement? It is CNN and not some internet rag that is putting this out....?

What ye say, the Obama Fans? Is this man really the Candidate of Change? I know you all that have been arguing this debate with me on various different threads have probably seen me as a pain in the butt on this subject, but I have always been taught that you fight tooth and nail for what you believe in and when you fail, you pick yourself up, and try again...

Hillary is the better/stronger candidate, Dems will lose in November, if Obama is our Candidate imo and I will believe this till proven otherwise....he is the weakest link....And it will come out as such, and we will be regretting not having Hillary in this electoral competition with Republicans.

2. maneal

maneal Conservative Commentator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    This is very interesting.

This continues to show that the Liberal wing of the Democratic Party will do anything to win.

This should be discussed more in the media, to further show that Obama is not ready for the Presidency. He wasn't even ready for a Senate seat. He has no experience, and this article shows that his thrust into politics was a fraud to begin with.

Now he doesn't want votes to count so he can win his next political office....

A strange pattern....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Nate Peele

Nate Peele Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    You've hit upon some of the points raised by noted conservative blogger Jon Swift - http://jonswift.blogspot.com/2008/05/barack-obama-should-concede-nomination.html

Unfortunately, I don't think Obama cares about the havoc that will be wrought if he denies Hillary the nomination. He has already divided the Democrats by insisting on prolonging his campaign until all the votes are counted. By forcing Democrats to choose between two candidates and stretching his campaign out to the end of the primary season, he has ripped the party apart,

4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,760
    Um, by all accounts he's FOS.

NPR was saying this evening that he thinks MI should favor him because Hillary broke the rule by staying on the ballot. I don't know if he really said that, but the DNC rule was that they could stay on the ballot.

5. Nate Peele

Nate Peele Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I voted for Alan Keyes. I really don't think strangling that guy during a debate or taking on Dick Cheney's daughter for being gay should have counted against him. He moved to Illinois and everything.

6. Care4all

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    then there is this too....that i just found when doing a google on 'obama financial backers''?

i hope you all realize that this will ALL be exploited to the best of the republicans ability in the General election....

do you all REALLY KNOW your candidate? DO YOU? Just don't get your hopes up.... he is no change in Washington dc, he is the insider, and has bastardized himself with the best in the political DC arena...but since he has ''played'' this uniter, change side in his campaign this crap WILL BE FAIR GAME

7. Care4all

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,036
    and now, i look at mccains site and see this:
    http://johmmccain.com/2008/05/29/at...ton-felt-%E2%80%98white%E2%80%99-entitlement/

At Obama’s Church, Chicago Minister Says Clinton Felt ‘White’ Entitlement
    May 29, 2008 – 10:19 pm Another Chicago minister is causing headaches for Barack Obama after he gave a sermon Sunday at Obama’s church in which he said Hillary Clinton felt entitled to the presidency because she’s white.

Catholic pastor Michael Pfleger, who is white, issued a formal apology for his sermon Thursday after Obama put out a statement saying he was “deeply disappointed” by Pfleger’s remarks at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

“I regret the words I chose on Sunday. These words are inconsistent with Senator Obama’s life and message, and I am deeply sorry if they offended Senator Clinton or anyone else who saw them,” Pfleger said.

That was after a video of his sermon was posted on YouTube.

In it, Pfleger mocked Clinton for getting choked up on camera before the New Hampshire primary in January.

“When Hillary was crying … I really don’t believe it was put on. I really believe that she just always thought ‘This is mine. I’m Bill’s wife. I’m white. And this is mine’,” he said, shouting at times. “Then out of nowhere came, ‘Hey I’m Barack Obama’. And she said, ‘Oh damn! Where did you come from? I’m white! I’m entitled! There’s a black man stealing my show’!”

After that, he simulated Clinton crying and then said: “She wasn’t the only one crying. There was a whole lot of white people crying … I’m sorry. I don’t wanna get you in any more trouble. The live streaming just went out again.”

He also said at one point, “America has been raping people of color and America has to pay the price for the rape. “

The video was later posted on WorldNetDaily, which ran a story on the sermon.

The video was a reminder of the many sermons from Obama’s former pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. that have dogged his campaign since March. In the videos, Wright described his country as institutionally racist and made disparaging comments toward Clinton that referenced the issue of race. Obama has rejected Wright’s controversial statements and his campaign issued a statement Thursday rejecting Pfleger’s.

“As I have traveled this country, I’ve been impressed not by what divides us, but by all that that unites us,” the statement said. “That is why I am deeply disappointed in Father Pfleger’s divisive, backward-looking rhetoric, which doesn’t reflect the country I see or the desire of people across America to come together in common cause.”

Pfleger is not a member of Obama’s church, but Trinity United confirmed he was a guest at the church Sunday.

Pfleger’s support of Obama is well known in Chicago, and an Obama aide confirmed Pfleger contributed to Obama’s state Senate campaign during his years in the Illinois legislature.

The aide told FOX News that when Obama was a state Senator in 2000, he secured a $100,000 earmark for the ARK Community Center, a center attached to Pfleger’s St. Sabina church. The aide said the initiative was awarded to help keep at risk kids off the streets by giving them a place to play.

Pfleger was also once a member of the Catholics for Obama Committee, which is a voluntary advisory committee to the Obama campaign, the aide said. But the aide said Pfleger decided to step down a few weeks ago from this committee, though the campaign did not request the resignation.

Click here to read the article on Pfleger in WorldNetDaily and see part of his sermon.

Click here to see more of Pfleger’s sermon at Obama’s church.

FOX News’ Jeff Goldblatt contributed to this report.

and i hear on dan abrahms that FOX has been playing the tape of this all day, so then i flip to cnn and i see the video of the priest at obama's church and all the parishioners clapping and cheering his hatred and his sexism and mocking of hillary.....man of man....:(

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this priest was another religious advisor of obamas and he just had to quit too....and OF COURSE Obama is denouncing this, but when is it going to stop?

now they are talking about obama playing real DIRTY IN CHICAGO.....on cnn?

PLEASE wake up! :(

then right after

8. MsWikia

MsWikia Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    First Hillary supporters say he's not strong enough to run up against McCain...now when you find "evidence" that he can play Hillary's game too, you say that contradicts what he's saying now..... please please get over it and let’s unite...you can protest..you can google and find as much dirt on Obama as you want.. but the majority of American Democrats, even some Hillary supporters now realize this...have voted for Obama, hence why he is ahead in the delegate count, pop count, state count....

It’s ok for Hillary to play dirty...but if anybody else does it's ludicrous, alert the media.... I can't wait until this month is over...so Hillary supporters can either vote Democratic or stay home and suffer the consequences.

9. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Honey, most of us aren't going to do either of those things. We're going to vote McCain, the better of the two people who will be on the ticket.

10. MsWikia

MsWikia Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    :clap2: Great! Just get over the fact that Hillary will not be on the ticket and start campaigning for McCain if that’s your choice!