Obama's Ties to Palestinian Terrorists Uncovered

Nate Peele

May 25, 2008
It seems we have another smoking gun for the Obama campaign to try and deal with. Dunkin Donuts has finally pulled their commercials in which spokeswoman Rachel Ray wore a Kaffiyeh–a black and white checkered cloth worn over the head traditionally by Palestinian men.

Michelle Malkin took on Ray and the doughnut company and they agreed to pull the commercial just this past week.

The question remains how would such an anti-American pro-terrorist celebrity as Rachel Ray be in that position in the first place? Like Dr. Phil her career was made by Oprah Winfrey who signed her to a major deal and produces he television show.

This is the same Oprah Winfrey who has been one of Obama’s biggest supporters. The question remains what did Obama know about Ray’s deal? I’m willing to bet it wasn’t much, but it does call into question the types of people he surrounds himself with. The Obama camp has yet to comment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
This has got to be, hands down, the most retarded BS I've ever heard. She wore a paisley print black and white scarf around her neck and the right wing melted down and Dunkin Donuts actually caved in and pulled the ad.

Thank God that we are safe from scarves while bin laden still roams free.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

It seems we have another smoking gun for the Obama campaign to try and deal with. Dunkin Donuts has finally pulled their commercials in which spokeswoman Rachel Ray wore a Kaffiyeh–a black and white checkered cloth worn over the head traditionally by Palestinian men.

Michelle Malkin took on Ray and the doughnut company and they agreed to pull the commercial just this past week.

The question remains how would such an anti-American pro-terrorist celebrity as Rachel Ray be in that position in the first place? Like Dr. Phil her career was made by Oprah Winfrey who signed her to a major deal and produces he television show.

This is the same Oprah Winfrey who has been one of Obama’s biggest supporters. The question remains what did Obama know about Ray’s deal? I’m willing to bet it wasn’t much, but it does call into question the types of people he surrounds himself with. The Obama camp has yet to comment.

Love your posts.

This has got to be, hands down, the most retarded BS I've ever heard. She wore a paisley print black and white scarf around her neck and the right wing melted down and Dunkin Donuts actually caved in and pulled the ad.

Agree.

What an unreal connection, it proves once again that even when you think wingnuts have fallen to the the lowest level of stupidity, another even lower level remains for them to fall into.

Agree.

What an unreal connection, it proves once again that even when you think wingnuts have fallen to the the lowest level of stupidity, another even lower level remains for them to fall into.

He isn't serious. Take a look at his posts from the last few days. They are quite funny.

He isn't serious. Take a look at his posts from the last few days. They are quite funny.

LOL I guess wearing scarfs around your head is Anti-American. Sad part is, some people will begin to buy into stuff like this, they are looking for a reason to not like him, instead of just sticking to his stance on the issues.

What a second. Whose that guy at the back enjoying an iced latte lite behind Rachel Ray?

15xvivm.jpg

trouble wit dis type of satire is people are stupid enough to believe it...

i mean there's people posting emails about obama not putting his hand over his heart...or thinking michele obama hates america...

What a second. Whose that guy at the back enjoying an iced latte lite behind Rachel Ray?

15xvivm.jpg

:rofl: :razz: :rofl:

Oh my gosh! How funny! SOMEBODY TELL UNCLE FESTER WE KNOW WHERE OBL IS! HE WILL WET HIS PANTS WITH EXCITEMENT!

Funny how some people don't know the difference between Greeks and Sicilians :rolleyes:

Ray is partially of Sicilian ancestry; her maternal grandparents were Sicilian. Her relatives on her father's side are Cajun from Louisiana. She was born in Glens Falls, New York. Her family owned a restaurant on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, while her mother managed restaurants in upstate New York. She grew up in Lake George, New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Ray

oh.. you must have missed the OTHER thread on this subject...

:redface:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I thought for a second you were talking about Nate's theory.:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back