Repealing the second amendment...

Let me make it very clear I am vehemently opposed to repealing the Second Amenment. I am of the "cold dead fingers" variety.

However, it cannot be denied that a nationwide ban on guns would result in a reduction in homicides. The tards will try to deny this, but it is a fact.

By denying this fact, the tards are being self-defeating. Denying the truth may result in short term gains, but inevitably the truth catches up and a lot more ground is lost.

So we should acknowledge some truths if we are to win in the long run. And it is a truth that a nationwide gun ban would save lives

Now...

If this is a fact, then would someone please outline a way we could accomplish the same goal WITHOUT repealing the Second Amendment.

If you want to win in the long run, you have to present the superior idea to reach the same goal.

Otherwise, our country is going to lose in the long run. We will lose our guns. It's just a matter of time.
...firearm violence is one of the least of our worries

Let me make it very clear I am vehemently opposed to repealing the Second Amenment. I am of the "cold dead fingers" variety.

However, it cannot be denied that a nationwide ban on guns would result in a reduction in homicides. The tards will try to deny this, but it is a fact.

By denying this fact, the tards are being self-defeating. Denying the truth may result in short term gains, but inevitably the truth catches up and a lot more ground is lost.

So we should acknowledge some truths if we are to win in the long run. And it is a truth that a nationwide gun ban would save lives

Now...

If this is a fact, then would someone please outline a way we could accomplish the same goal WITHOUT repealing the Second Amendment.

If you want to win in the long run, you have to present the superior idea to reach the same goal.

Otherwise, our country is going to lose in the long run. We will lose our guns. It's just a matter of time.
10,000 gun homicides each year. And you worry and fret non-stop about Muslims! :lol:

So it appears no one has any idea how to reduce 10,000 gun homicides a year without repealing the Second Amendment.

This does not bode well for the future!

Plan A: Ban guns.

Plan B: Duhhhhh...look! A squirrel!

Now...

10,000 gun homicides each year. And you worry and fret non-stop about Muslims! :lol:
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

So it appears no one has any idea how to reduce gun homicides without repealing the Second Amendment.

This does not bode well for the future!

Plan B: Duhhhhh...look! A squirrel!
Ban firearms = millions on both sides will die

Now...

I have linked to that site many times to show you tards that lightning kills more Americans than Muslims do.

So...what's your plan to reduce the 10,000 gun homicides each year?

Now...

I have linked to that site many times to show you tards that lightning kills more Americans than Muslims do.

Shit happens, Most of those are gangbangers in urban areas comes with the territory

So now you think you’re a psychic too.
You don’t have one valid point. Not one.
Go take a nap.
Leave things the way they are, we don’t need anymore frivolous laws.
Well that’s the debate isn’t it? Many agree with you and many disagree
Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country… we have much bigger fish to fry.
Do you have trouble walking and chewing gum?
Shit happens, more fucked up laws will increase violence
Well that’s a pretty lame argument. I guess it all depends on the law. But of course there’s the fact that some laws could decrease violence which would be the point

In rural areas you have a much greater chance of getting killed by falling trees than from firearm violence

Now...

Shit happens, Most of those are gangbangers in urban areas comes with the territory

Plan B: Shit happens.

So much for superior ideas!

Leave things the way they are, we don’t need anymore frivolous laws.
Well that’s the debate isn’t it? Many agree with you and many disagree
Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country… we have much bigger fish to fry.
Do you have trouble walking and chewing gum?
Shit happens, more fucked up laws will increase violence
Well that’s a pretty lame argument. I guess it all depends on the law. But of course there’s the fact that some laws could decrease violence which would be the point
Actually more frivolous laws only hurt law abiding people... Criminal control not gun control

Plan B: Shit happens.

So much for superior ideas!
Moved to the red areas and you have basically no chance of encountering any firearm violence

election-2016-county-map.png

The vast majority of violent criminals are repeat offenders, in urban areas. That should tell you something

It seems the drumbeat is on again... well good luck. Lol

STEP 1: PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT

Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
STEP 2. RATIFYING AN AMENDMENT
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
The gun death toll goes up and up, and those that are apposed to guns aren't on a map, but like the fifth estate, we that don't register on your radar will make heads roll.

The vast majority of violent criminals are repeat offenders, in urban areas. That should tell you something
... and they don’t buy their firearms from anywhere... they are stolen so much for fucked. Up universal background checks

It seems the drumbeat is on again... well good luck. Lol

STEP 1: PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT

Either Congress or the states can propose an amendment to the Constitution.

• Both houses of Congress must propose the amendment with a two-thirds vote. This is how all current amendments have been offered.
  • Two-thirds of the state legislatures must call on Congress to hold a constitutional convention.
STEP 2. RATIFYING AN AMENDMENT
Regardless of how the amendment is proposed, it must be ratified by the States.

• Three-fourths of the state legislatures must approve of the amendment proposed by Congress, or

• Three-fourths of the states must approve the amendment via ratifying conventions. This method has only been used once, to repeal Prohibition with the 21st Amendment.
The gun death toll goes up and up, and those that are apposed to guns aren't on a map, but like the fifth estate, we that don't register on your radar will make heads roll.
A firearm registry is nothing more/less than firearm confiscation

Can you post a link to someone calling for the repeal of the 2nd amendment?
Nah we ALL know by now calling for outright ban doesn't work. They will call for bans on certain weapons,expanded checks,bans on clip size,tighter registration etc..give an inch they take a mile.

well no more

if anything cancel the 1934 firearms control act
Yes, That act saves zero lives

indeed as a result it has cost lives

I'd just settle for a repeal of both the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Gun Control Act of 1968 . Machine guns and silencers are just too damned expensive these days, thanks to the first one. And I miss having the Post Office deliver inexpensive firearms to me door like they did before the second one.

I bought two WW2 German Mausers in 1967 for $15 bucks apiece. The Post Office charged me $4 apiece for shipping.
Yup..the good ole days..I know Oswald was most appreciative of his mail order rifle.

Forum List

Back