Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Brands Donald Trump As ‘Saudi Arabia’s Bitch’

God you're nothing but a fucking simpleton. You fucking regressives can't see beyond your own nose and need to control. I see you've never been in the military, so you obviously don't understand the rules and chain of command.

Apologies darling. I wasn't aware that bone spur deferments were an act of courage.

gadafx6.jpg

Has nothing to do with what I said, simpleton.

I was seeking to quell the mental disturbance this issue was causing you by sharing a picture of fearless leader.

Please don't thank me.

No simpleton, only those who lack the ability to form original thought use memes. But feel free to continue to deflect and demonstrate your ignorance.

You evidently have no fear that your ignorance can be matched or exceeded.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

Oh stop projecting, it just makes you look more pathetic.

Apologies darling. I wasn't aware that bone spur deferments were an act of courage.

gadafx6.jpg

Has nothing to do with what I said, simpleton.

I was seeking to quell the mental disturbance this issue was causing you by sharing a picture of fearless leader.

Please don't thank me.

No simpleton, only those who lack the ability to form original thought use memes. But feel free to continue to deflect and demonstrate your ignorance.

You evidently have no fear that your ignorance can be matched or exceeded.

Ignorance is your finest quality.

Oh stop projecting, it just makes you look more pathetic.

Your mirror will display the image of the most pathetic person.

That's where I've been too, it's just disappointing to see her use words like this. At some point, someone has to rise above this stuff.I'll just hope this was a coarse one-off. Or maybe this is just the way it's going to be now.
`
I don't have to agree with everything a person says in order to support them. Given the very small pool of possible candidates from the dems that I might vote for, overall, I agree with Tulsi'd plank. She has a snowballs chance in hell in 2020, (given the Green party sold out) but so far, I can live with it.
Um those words are Macs,but not mine.

Last edited:
Gabbard, a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country, didn’t pull any punches in her response. On Twitter, she called the president “Saudi Arabia’s bitch.

Yeah she did

She failed to mention the '28 pages' makes her,along with every other congresscritter since 9/11 is 'Saudi Arabia's b*tch' & complict to HIGH TREASON

Trump is a bitch, an excessively whiny one at that.

Donald Trump is a cheap bitch. Donald Trump is the first 'First Bitch'.

Odd, the only two I see bitching are you two. :rolleyes:
Trump is the bitchiest whiniest president in history and there is no comparison. All you have to do is read his daily twitter. Guy is constantly bitching and blaming others. Every day.

Certainly, this is true and Trump has unashamedly associated himself with alleged murderer Mohammed Bin Salman and Saudi Arabia only because MBS is the current de facto leader of Saudi Arabia.

Donald Trump is not Saudi Arabia's bitch, he is the bitch of alleged murderer Mohammed Bin Salman.

If Mohammed Bin Salman was the King of Somalia, Donald Trump would be Somalia's bitch.

If Mohammed Bin Salman was king of Hell, Donald Trump would be Hell's bitch.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Brands Donald Trump As 'Saudi Arabia's Bitch' | HuffPost

The day before, the president brushed aside the Saudi crown prince’s alleged role in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

By Andy Campbell

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) isn’t having any of President Donald Trump’s game of patty-cake with Saudi Arabia.
In a tweet on Wednesday, Gabbard appeared to take aim at a Trump press release that lauded Saudi Arabia for its “fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism” and appeared to signal that the White House would take no more action in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. In fact, the president essentially absolved Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for any role in that killing.
“Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event ― maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!” Trump wrote in his Tuesday message.

The full release (which you can read here) came out under the heading “America First!”
Gabbard, a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country, didn’t pull any punches in her response. On Twitter, she called the president “Saudi Arabia’s bitch.”
Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”
12:01 AM - Nov 22, 2018

Her office confirmed to reporters that the congresswoman wrote the tweet and that her account was not hacked.
Gabbard herself has been criticized for her ties to far-right leaders and her fixation on “radical Islam.” Last year, she raised eyebrows when she revealed that she’d met with Syrian President Bashar Assad without telling top Democrats.

Trump hasn’t yet responded to her tweet.
But in his release, he celebrated Saudi Arabia as a “great ally.”
“They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran,” Trump wrote. “The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region.” ...
/----/ I don't care.jpg

Trump is the bitchiest whiniest president in history and there is no comparison. All you have to do is read his daily twitter. Guy is constantly bitching and blaming others. Every day.
/---- You just can't stand the fact that Trump successfully uses Twitter to speak directly to his base and critics bypassing MSM.

Certainly, this is true and Trump has unashamedly associated himself with alleged murderer Mohammed Bin Salman and Saudi Arabia only because MBS is the current de facto leader of Saudi Arabia.

Donald Trump is not Saudi Arabia's bitch, he is the bitch of alleged murderer Mohammed Bin Salman.

If Mohammed Bin Salman was the King of Somalia, Donald Trump would be Somalia's bitch.

If Mohammed Bin Salman was king of Hell, Donald Trump would be Hell's bitch.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Brands Donald Trump As 'Saudi Arabia's Bitch' | HuffPost

The day before, the president brushed aside the Saudi crown prince’s alleged role in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.

By Andy Campbell

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) isn’t having any of President Donald Trump’s game of patty-cake with Saudi Arabia.
In a tweet on Wednesday, Gabbard appeared to take aim at a Trump press release that lauded Saudi Arabia for its “fight against Radical Islamic Terrorism” and appeared to signal that the White House would take no more action in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. In fact, the president essentially absolved Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for any role in that killing.
“Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event ― maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!” Trump wrote in his Tuesday message.

The full release (which you can read here) came out under the heading “America First!”
Gabbard, a longtime critic of Saudi Arabia and ongoing U.S. support of that country, didn’t pull any punches in her response. On Twitter, she called the president “Saudi Arabia’s bitch.”
Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
Hey @realdonaldtrump: being Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”
12:01 AM - Nov 22, 2018

Her office confirmed to reporters that the congresswoman wrote the tweet and that her account was not hacked.
Gabbard herself has been criticized for her ties to far-right leaders and her fixation on “radical Islam.” Last year, she raised eyebrows when she revealed that she’d met with Syrian President Bashar Assad without telling top Democrats.

Trump hasn’t yet responded to her tweet.
But in his release, he celebrated Saudi Arabia as a “great ally.”
“They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran,” Trump wrote. “The United States intends to remain a steadfast partner of Saudi Arabia to ensure the interests of our country, Israel and all other partners in the region.” ...
/----/ View attachment 230373
A “More full of shit than a septic tank” button would be handy as well.

/---- You just can't stand the fact that Trump successfully uses Twitter to speak directly to his base and critics bypassing MSM.
His tweeting is so successful that the Democrats just flipped the House.

2kmqeu.jpg

rofl.gif

You surely are looking much more like a bitchy whiny fuck than he does.

2kmqeu.jpg

rofl.gif
Relegating yourself to the NPC meme is sad and I'm sad to see it from you. It means "All others with opinions I dont like are just fake people so there opinions don't matter".

If you regard me as just a character in a video game and not a real human you get no respect from me maid marion.

2kmqeu.jpg

rofl.gif
Relegating yourself to the NPC meme is sad and I'm sad to see it from you. It means "All others with opinions I dont like are just fake people so there opinions don't matter".

If you regard me as just a character in a video game and not a real human you get no respect from me maid marion.
You’d rather he call a spade a pitchfork instead?

2kmqeu.jpg

rofl.gif

If the shoe fits... you indoctrinated moron.

iu

Forum List

Back