Rep. Steve King: Obama Wasn't Raised American With An American Experience

Obviously not a "Real American" Childhood

childhood-Obama.jpg

Bet Hilter, Stalin, and Pol Pot had a lot of cute childhood photos too. What's your point?

Show where Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot had a real American experience

Last edited:
Obama was raised on Anti-American hatred. Just look at the 'Church' he attended. It was his job to get 'Whitey' and bring America down a peg or two. Well, he's done his job. He's been a Communist/Progressive dream President. He does not represent Americans' interests. He represents foreign interests and his own.

What Church did Obama attend when he was raised?

Obviously not a "Real American" Childhood

childhood-Obama.jpg

Bet Hilter, Stalin, and Pol Pot had a lot of cute childhood photos too. What's your point?

Show where Hitler, Stalin or Pol Pot had a real American experience

Cute childhood photos don't mean anything. He was raised on Marxist Anti-American ideals. Just look at the 'Church' he attended for 20yrs. That tells a story too. His job was to get 'Whitey' and bring America down a peg or two. Well, mission accomplished. He is in violation of the oath of office he swore to. King has made a very wise assessment. Obama's life-experience is one of Marxist Anti-American hatred. It is what it is.

Obama was raised on Anti-American hatred. Just look at the 'Church' he attended. It was his job to get 'Whitey' and bring America down a peg or two. Well, he's done his job. He's been a Communist/Progressive dream President. He does not represent Americans' interests. He represents foreign interests and his own.

His most honored mentor is a racist Anti-American asshole. But hey, you're an All-In programmed Obamabot. So I don't expect you to see reality. For him and Holder, the mission was all about getting 'Whitey' and knocking America down a peg or two... Mission accomplished.

Obama has an alleged mother?
Yes, since his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 has been found to be forged, the lead investigator of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office investigating the document stated we can't assume Stanley Ann Dunham is the real birth mother. It's possible he was adopted. No pictures of her has ever been shown of her pregnant.

Maricopa county is in Arizona not Hawaii

They have no juristiction
You would be surprised but they do have jurisdiction. You see, Obama signed a form in Maricopa County stating he was a natural born Citizen so he could be on the ballot there. When he presented a forged birth document to the U.S., the residents of Maricopa County felt they were defrauded because there is no proof of his identity. Listen to Sheriff Arpaio from a interview last month.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvOQEx4J3u4#t=173[/ame]

I'm sure they had cute childhood photos too. It's irrelevant.

I anxiously await the day when birther conspiracy advocates have anything of any relevance to say about anything.

Well, i don't expect you Obamabots to ever reboot. You're All-In. Whatever.

The common refrain. Can't you guys think of some new half wit explanation? Are you guys all out of superficial justifications and mindless speculation?

I would say a Islamic place of worship since his elementary school record in Indonesia lists his religion as Islam.

obama-school-record.jpg

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mcgoober is trippin' !

Hilarious how Republicans are always telling black people how American they aren't. White Republicans are the "deciders".

Do all your best thoughts come from the back of a Tea Party pamphlet?

I anxiously await the day when birther conspiracy advocates have anything of any relevance to say about anything.

You must've missed where they said he magically flew from Kenya (which didn't even exist then) to Hawaii, placed two birth announcements in two different newspapers and then magically flew back to Kenya in time to be born.

And, THEY missed the fact that it was the health department who actually placed those birth announcements.

Funniest though - the burfers didn't even know Hawaii was a state until the Dems told them.

Gotta love it.

Get 'Whitey' and knock America down a peg or two. That was Obama and Holder's mission. And i would say their mission has been accomplished somewhat. They're both Anti-American Marxist pieces of shite. Fuck em. :)

You must've missed where they said he magically flew from Kenya (which didn't even exist then) to Hawaii, placed two birth announcements in two different newspapers and then magically flew back to Kenya in time to be born.

And, THEY missed the fact that it was the health department who actually placed those birth announcements.

Gotta love it.
Gotta love the facts that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to the way births were allowed to be recorded back in 1961 triggering the birth announcements through the Hawaii Health Dept. I will let the Maricopa County Lead investigator Mike Zullo explain how it was done. Pay attention at 48:00 to 51:00 of the official press conference.

And why the Hawaii newspaper birth announcements doesn't mean he was actually born in Hawaii, go to exactly 118:00 of the first press conference as Maricopa County investigator Zullo explains.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back