Rep. Steve King: Obama Wasn't Raised American With An American Experience

Looks like Obama has had more of an American Experience than Steve King

Not by King's standards. By the thinking of some conservatives, the more you know about the world outside our borders, the less American you are.

Which is why both Romney and Huntsman were criticized in the Republican primaries for knowing foreign languages. And Obama is criticized for (gasp!) actually living in a foreign country. Ignorance, it seems, is slowly becoming a GOP value.

Though apparently consistency isn't. As you never hear the 'American Experience' argument used on say, Ted Cruz. A natural born Canadian born to a Cuban Canadian father who lived for 4 years with our neighbors to the north.

But then, if Barack Obama had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin, you probably wouldn't be hearing any of this 'American Experience' gibberish from the right either.

Obama was born in Hawaii, swam on the beaches, played for his HS Basketball team, went to the prom, graduated college

What American experience has King had?

No one really knows much about Barack Hussein Obama. That's the sad disturbing reality. His life is a mystery and a lie. He's also a criminal.

Then you're arguing that you don't know what you're talking about and can't contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

Yet still feel the need to comment. Odd that.

Yeah but you're an Obamabot who's programmed to worship. So you're not exactly objective on this issue. You have your programming, and that's that. Let me know when or if you decide to reboot and get real.

Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows? Even his most loyal programmed Obamabots don't know much about the man. He's a mystery and a lie.

Looks like Obama has had more of an American Experience than Steve King

Not by King's standards. By the thinking of some conservatives, the more you know about the world outside our borders, the less American you are.

Which is why both Romney and Huntsman were criticized in the Republican primaries for knowing foreign languages. And Obama is criticized for (gasp!) actually living in a foreign country. Ignorance, it seems, is slowly becoming a GOP value.

Though apparently consistency isn't. As you never hear the 'American Experience' argument used on say, Ted Cruz. A natural born Canadian born to a Cuban Canadian father who lived for 4 years with our neighbors to the north.

But then, if Barack Obama had been Barry O'Bama whose dad was from Dublin, you probably wouldn't be hearing any of this 'American Experience' gibberish from the right either.

Obama was born in Hawaii, swam on the beaches, played for his HS Basketball team, went to the prom, graduated college

What American experience has King had?

But Obama was exposed to foreign cultures and a religion other than Christianity. And to many republicans, knowledge like that is a contamination. Listen to the disdain that Santorum has for the college educated. The mindset is depressingly pervasive among conservatives.

Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows? Even his most loyal programmed Obamabots don't know much about the man. He's a mystery and a lie.

What don't you know about him?

Has Steve King released his College transcripts?

No one really knows much about Barack Hussein Obama. That's the sad disturbing reality. His life is a mystery and a lie. He's also a criminal.

Then you're arguing that you don't know what you're talking about and can't contribute anything intelligent to the conversation.

Yeah but you're an Obamabot who's programmed to worship. So you're not exactly objective on this issue. You have your programming, and that's that. Let me know when or if you decide to reboot and get real.

The fact that you and your ilk have switched from a fact based argument to one of personal insult says otherwise. The evidence just don't support the litany of batshyte conspiracies this thread is founded on.

Which is why when challenged with the evidence, you abandoned each and every one of those conspiracies. And even now, refuse to engage in any meaningful debate on any of those topics.

Care to take another shot at the evidence? I won't hold my breath.

Yeah i'm pretty sure your Dear Leader could be caught raping a little boy on video, and you would still be here spinning and justifying for him. You nutters are that All-In on worship.

You Obmabots really do need a mass Reboot. Your delusional worship really has become tiresome and boring.

No, you simply ignore anything about the man that doesn't conform to what you want to believe. The man's written an autobiography you've refused to read. There are a litany of articles on his early life and education that you dismiss and refuse to look at. He's laid out his policy positions clearly and repeatedly. You ignore it all, and imagine that since you've ignored it, it doesn't exist.

You're mistaking willful ignorance for a lack of information.

Rendering you clueless about Obama by your own admission. And your opinion too uninformed to be useful by any rational standard.

The fact that you and your ilk have switched from a fact based argument to one of personal insult says otherwise. The evidence just don't support the litany of batshyte conspiracies this thread is founded on.

Which is why when challenged with the evidence, you abandoned each and every one of those conspiracies. And even now, refuse to engage in any meaningful debate on any of those topics.

Yeah, like you warped wingnuts would ever hold your Dear Leader accountable for anything. Not gonna happen. You're too far gone. You have your programming, and that's that.

Yeah i'm pretty sure your Dear Leader could be caught raping a little boy on video, and you would still be here spinning and justifying for him. You nutters are that All-In on worship.

You Obmabots really do need a mass Reboot. Your delusional worship really has become tiresome and boring.

So you imagine a video that doesn't exist. And then imagine a reaction that never happened. And then condemn the 'Obamabots' for your made up reaction to a made up video.

Um.....do we even need to be here for this little monologue of yours to play out? It seems you talking to yourself is all you need for your narrative to operate.

Back in reality, if the OP had merit, you wouldn't have abandoned it in favor of personal insults. Fact based arguments are not your friends......because you don't know what you're talking about regarding Obama. And the evidence contradicts you.

Keep running.

Yeah, like you warped wingnuts would ever hold your Dear Leader accountable for anything. Not gonna happen. You're too far gone. You have your programming, and that's that.

Yawning.....more personal insults?

When you're reading to debate the OP or any point relevant to this thread, I'll be around. If you're just going to continue the monologue about your "Obama bot' fantasy, feel free to get a room and go to town with yourself.

As it has nothing to do with me.

When you're reading to debate the OP or any point relevant to this thread, I'll be around. If you're just going to continue the monologue about your "Obama bot' fantasy, feel free to get a room and go to town with yourself.

Reboot little Obamabot. Then get back to us.

Reboot little Obamabot. Then get back to us.

I'll be here with the facts and evidence, ready to debate the topics of the thread whenever you're finished rhetorically playing with yourself.

What evidence do we have that Steve King is an American? Has anyone seen his birth certificate? (long form of course)

Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows, and who cares? He should have already been Impeached. He's a criminal fraud.

Barry Soetoro/Barack Hussein Obama. Who knows, and who cares? He should have already been Impeached. He's a criminal fraud.

The man has written an autobiography you refuse to read, has had hundreds of articles written about his life that you won't look at, has clearly laid out his policy positions....which you ignore and replace with your imagination.

You're again mistaking willful ignorance for a lack of information.

The man has written an autobiography you refuse to read, has had hundreds of articles written about his life that you won't look at, has clearly laid out his policy positions....which you ignore and replace with your imagination.

You're again mistaking willful ignorance for a lack of information.

Who cares anymore? He's a lame duck asshole at this point. His actions have proven he's an Un-American criminal. He's consistently put foreign interests and his own, above the American Peoples' interests. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. So to hell with em.

Forum List

Back