Rep. Louie Gohmert Wants To Put Gay People On An Island To See If They Die Out

You are right...gay people don't come from gay people...But let me ask you something.

If you put all straight men on one island.....and all straight women on another island.....are they going to be more successful at reproducing than all gay men on one island and all gay women on another island?
That has less to do with the point of Gohmert's remarks, than my name does. Go troll someone else, clown. You bore me.
You are an ignorant gnome living in the Board's storm drains. Gay people come from straight people. They will always be born. That will never change. And not a fuck you can do about it.

You don't know where the gay abnormality comes from, for all we know its environmental. Hopefully they will find a cure one day.

theres a greater chance to cure gays than there is to educate anyone as dumb as you are ..

Why do gays need cured? They seem happy.
You're lying again.
Rates of alcoholism, drug addiction, and suicide are far higher among gays than straights.

That has less to do with the point of Gohmert's remarks, than my name does. Go troll someone else, clown. You bore me.
You are an ignorant gnome living in the Board's storm drains. Gay people come from straight people. They will always be born. That will never change. And not a fuck you can do about it.

You don't know where the gay abnormality comes from, for all we know its environmental. Hopefully they will find a cure one day.

theres a greater chance to cure gays than there is to educate anyone as dumb as you are ..

You're lying again.
Rates of alcoholism, drug addiction, and suicide are far higher among gays than straights.

Actually, it's pretty damn high in veterans.....are you wanting to have laws discriminate against vets too?

You're lying again.
They will be far happier if you gnomes would stop harassing them.

You're lying again.

Actually, it's pretty damn high in veterans.....are you wanting to have laws discriminate against vets too?
It's very high among Aleutians too. Was there some kind of point you thought you were making?

You're lying again.
STFU, Jake. The only ones doing the harassing are the gayhaddis.

You're lying again.

It's very high among Aleutians too. Was there some kind of point you thought you were making?
And how many threads do people like you start about Aleutians and how they are messed up? I must have missed them.

Stay classy, Louie Gohmert.

Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) took his opposition to same-sex marriage to an entirely new level during a speech at Virginia's Liberty University last week.

Gohmert, who previously compared the treatment of marriage equality opponents to how Nazis persecuted Jews during World War II, argued that even Americans who don't believe in God should be able to see that same-sex relationships aren't natural, Right Wing Watch reports. He went on to suggest conducting a "totally secular" congressional study that would prove it, too.

"How about if we take four heterosexual couples, and put them on an island where they have everything they need to live and exist, and we take four couples of just men and put them on an island where they have all they need to survive," he said. "And then let's take four couples of just women and put them on an island, and then let's come back in 100 years and see which one nature favors."

More: Texas Congressman Wants To Put Gay People On An Island To See If They Die Out

Anyone care to respond to Louie's island scenario after 100 years? Also, is Louie overlooking the fact that gay people don't usually come from gay people?

You have to admit it's funny??

You're lying again.
STFU, Jake. The only ones doing the harassing are the gayhaddis.
Fuck you. and Louie, too. Sounds like I hit your nerve. No one is telling you who you can't marry, but you and Louie have to be involved in their business. And SCOTUS has said fuck you, too.

I've always found it creepy-strange how people like Louise expend so much effort in thinking about gays.
Wouldnt it be more accrate to say its the faghaddis spend lots of effort talking about gays?
Nah, it's you wankers being liberals and worrying about everyone else's behavior instead of being prudent conservatives and minding your own business.

Forum List

Back