Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

when the sources are rw rag mags. howeverrrrrrrrrrrr........... i also noted from YOUR source, newsweek - that i was correct & that donny did nothing to get the national guard in there, either before or after he unleashed his flying monkeys AND nancy pelosi has zero to do with security at the capital, just like turtleboy.

yer chosen one doesn't give a shit about law enforcement or the rule of law ... let alone the constitution.
When those rw rags have USCP documents embedded and proving their story....you attack the source because you can not attack the facts.

Pelosi and the dems wacked the USCP budget when they took over the house. Also USCP documents embedded in my links.....you attack the source because you can not attack the facts.

Trump approved up to 20,000 troops January 2nd and delegated command authority down from Him and tasked DOD to respond if needed. Also, embedded in a link showing a USCP document with the timeline of events prior and up to J6.

Kash Patel and Chris Miller testified before the J6 committee, submitted DOD documents about their meeting with Trump, inside the oval, on another foreign policy issue...where they discussed and Trump authorized up to 20,000 troops if needed.

Why hasn't this been brought to light by the J6 committee? Obviously they didn't perjure themselves or they would have been brought up on charges.

Patel and Miller have been on several of your favorite RW shows and Patel has done a podcast on the issue.

No one has challenged any of their claims.

Your 'sources' have been bullshitting you and your followers for some time. Argue against the documents from USCP, embedded in my articles....I dare you.

Go back to your sandbox, playtime is over.

"The acting secretary and the president have spoken multiple times this week about the request for National Guard personnel in D.C.," said Kash Patel, Miller's chief of staff. "During these conversations, the president conveyed to the acting secretary that he should take any necessary steps to support civilian law enforcement requests in securing the Capitol and federal buildings."

But not according to your fact check link Del???

The following passages from the fact check link indicates Patel was not accurate....?

The deployment of the National Guard was anything but immediate.

The Department of Defense is the lead federal agency in these situations. Pentagon officials said that law enforcement was overwhelmed and responses were slow because they believed the amount of law enforcement personnel leading up to Wednesday's events was adequate.

"We don't do domestic [intelligence] collection," Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said. "We rely on Capitol Police and federal law enforcement to provide an assessment of the situation. And based on that assessment that they had, they believed they had sufficient personnel and did not make a request."

When D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser asked for the assistance of the D.C. National Guard (DCNG) earlier in the week, the troops were approved only for crowd and traffic control. The Pentagon prohibited troops from: receiving ammunition or riot gear; interacting with protesters unless necessary for self-defense; sharing equipment with local law enforcement; or using Guard surveillance and air assets without the defense secretary's explicit sign-off, according to The Washington Post.

According to the Department of Defense, once the protest turned more violent, Bowser requested more assistance and Secretary Miller "immediately called up 1,200 members of the D.C. National Guard."

However, multiple reports show that the Pentagon refused authorization of additional National Guard support after rioters broke into the Capitol.

The District of Columbia City Council said Bowser's request to expand the responsibility of the DCNG so they could help protect the Capitol was denied.

But not according to your fact check link Del???

The following passages from the fact check link indicates Patel was not accurate....?

The deployment of the National Guard was anything but immediate.

The Department of Defense is the lead federal agency in these situations. Pentagon officials said that law enforcement was overwhelmed and responses were slow because they believed the amount of law enforcement personnel leading up to Wednesday's events was adequate.

"We don't do domestic [intelligence] collection," Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said. "We rely on Capitol Police and federal law enforcement to provide an assessment of the situation. And based on that assessment that they had, they believed they had sufficient personnel and did not make a request."

When D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser asked for the assistance of the D.C. National Guard (DCNG) earlier in the week, the troops were approved only for crowd and traffic control. The Pentagon prohibited troops from: receiving ammunition or riot gear; interacting with protesters unless necessary for self-defense; sharing equipment with local law enforcement; or using Guard surveillance and air assets without the defense secretary's explicit sign-off, according to The Washington Post.

According to the Department of Defense, once the protest turned more violent, Bowser requested more assistance and Secretary Miller "immediately called up 1,200 members of the D.C. National Guard."

However, multiple reports show that the Pentagon refused authorization of additional National Guard support after rioters broke into the Capitol.

The District of Columbia City Council said Bowser's request to expand the responsibility of the DCNG so they could help protect the Capitol was denied.

playtime's Newsweek link has been proven to be false by the following links I previously supplied, from June 2022.

Why did Bowser refuse NG help Jan 5th?

BowserDODLetterJan52021.pdf

Government threat assessment letter:

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-06/december 16 intel report.pdf

Then there's the internal USCP assessment released this week, also.....laying partial blame upon the dem's and Pelosi for budget cuts which severely hampered response efforts on J6.......then in May, Pelosi popped a 1.9 billion overhaul bill to 'resecure the capitol'...no questions allowed.

playtime's Newsweek link has been proven to be false by the following links I previously supplied, from June 2022.

Why did Bowser refuse NG help Jan 5th?

BowserDODLetterJan52021.pdf

Government threat assessment letter:

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-06/december 16 intel report.pdf

Then there's the internal USCP assessment released this week, also.....laying partial blame upon the dem's and Pelosi for budget cuts which severely hampered response efforts on J6.......then in May, Pelosi popped a 1.9 billion overhaul bill to 'resecure the capitol'...no questions allowed.
Just the news....is not trustworthy, nor news....an unreliable source, do you have another one, not referencing them? Jon Solomon is a partisan hack....he owns it.....

He baits you into false premises.....

Like in your link, his article stated Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were to blame....blah blah blah....for rejecting National Guard troops on January 4 or 5th....

Well that was a LIE.

McConnell was Majority leader on January 4th, Schumer did not become majority leader until Jan 20th, when the two Georgia runoff senators got sworn in....

And another part Solomon says the Sergeant of Arms for the Senate and for the House turned down the National Guard when Capitol Police asked them....but that's not exactly true....both Sergeant of Arms asked Capital Police to find out if they needed help and called for it, how long would it take for the National Guard to get there,to respond.

Shit like that is what the guy does to put all blame on Dems or just twist the story....to give a false impression... in aLL of his stories...you have to double check everything he says, with another source, or you're just wasting your time imo.

Last edited:
Just the news....is not trustworthy, nor news....an unreliable source, do you have another one, not referencing them? Jon Solomon is a partisan hack....he owns it.....

He baits you into false premises.....

Like in your link, his article stated Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were to blame....blah blah blah....for rejecting National Guard troops on January 4 or 5th....

Well that was a LIE.

McConnell was Majority leader on January 4th, Schumer did not become majority leader until Jan 20th, when the two Georgia runoff senators got sworn in....

And another part Solomon says the Sergeant of Arms for the Senate and for the House turned down the National Guard when Capitol Police asked them....but that's not exactly true....both Sergeant of Arms asked Capital Police to find out if they needed help and called for it, how long would it take for the National Guard to get there,to respond.

Shit like that is what the guy does to put all blame on Dems or just twist the story....to give a false impression... in aLL of his stories...you have to double check everything he says, with another source, or you're just wasting your time imo.
Yeah, you're right, especially when they directly cite and link USCP documents for their story.

Is that the same John Solomon who's reporting over Russia Russia Russia being a story created from the Clinton camp?

I don't know about Pelosi directly, but in another of the USCP links it is noted democrats didn't want NG troops on every corner 'creating bad optics'. Mayor Bowser did reject NG troops. (letter in link)

Last edited:
If Jordan is one of the names on that pardon list Liz Cheney exposed last night, a bomb is going to drop on his worthless ass.

i'm guesiing that not only hominahominahomina jordan is on it - but raphael cruz, & jim banks.

general milley testified to the contrary. pence's chief of staff will be or will be shown to have testifed.... & there's gonna be alot of people who were in the whitehouse during his attempted coup & will be some of the most critical people; not to mention eastman's emails & memos.

oh dear - oh my my MY.

general milley testified to the contrary. pence's chief of staff will be or will be shown to have testifed.... & there's gonna be alot of people who were in the whitehouse during his attempted coup & will be some of the most critical people; not to mention eastman's emails & memos.

oh dear - oh my my MY.
Lots of CYA after security failed that day. You won't get any serious info from your J6 committee, only selectively edited statements, etc.
I loved the committee's 12 minute political rap video 'viewed for the first time'.
Odd thing I noticed is USCP findings directly contradict just about all your fact checks.
Wonder when the J6 committee will reveal the DOD documentation Patel and Miller testified under oath and provided to the committee. I haven't sen any perjury charges stemming from their testimony. You won't because it shoots the committee's narrative in the ass.
Then there was a concern over Pelosi's communications being revealed, like all the others involved were. Liz Cheney even said that would be dealt with......hows that working out?

You are in for a huge disappointment.

Hmmm....of what exactly? Cuz I'm watching the video and I don't even see a drop of sweat.

wellllllllllllllllll............... there's this:

Jim Jordan dodges question on whether he spoke to Trump before, during or after US Capitol riot​

Liz Cheney suggests Ohio congressman could be called as witness to 6 January commission​

Justin Vallejo
New York
Friday 30 July 2021
{video on the site }
Jim Jordan dodges question on whether he spoke to Trump before, during or after US Capitol riot

& this:

Jim Jordan sent one of the texts revealed by January 6 committee​

By Ryan Nobles and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 10:35 AM EST, Thu December 16, 2021
Jim Jordan sent one of the texts revealed by January 6 committee

& :ack-1:this:

& hominahominahomina 'couldn't ' remember?

:dig:

wellllllllllllllllll............... there's this:

Jim Jordan dodges question on whether he spoke to Trump before, during or after US Capitol riot​

Liz Cheney suggests Ohio congressman could be called as witness to 6 January commission​

Justin Vallejo
New York
Friday 30 July 2021
{video on the site }
Jim Jordan dodges question on whether he spoke to Trump before, during or after US Capitol riot

& this:

Jim Jordan sent one of the texts revealed by January 6 committee​

By Ryan Nobles and Zachary Cohen, CNN
Updated 10:35 AM EST, Thu December 16, 2021
Jim Jordan sent one of the texts revealed by January 6 committee

& :ack-1:this:

& hominahominahomina 'couldn't ' remember?

:dig:

Couldn't remember.....The Hillary defense?

OMG.......Jordan broke the law by talking and texting Trump.....what will they find next?

Here's you huge smoking gun:

(CNN)Rep. Jim Jordan forwarded a text message to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows on January 5, outlining a legal theory that then-Vice President Mike Pence had the authority to stand in the way of the certification of the 2020 election.
A portion of that message was read by the January 6 select committee
during their contempt report presentation against Meadows in a meeting this week. The full House voted Tuesday night to refer Meadows to the Justice Department.
A spokesperson for Jordan, an Ohio Republican, confirmed to CNN that he forwarded a text to Meadows on January 5 that was sent to him by Joseph Schmitz, a former Department of Defense inspector general. Schmitz's text included a draft presentation arguing that Pence had the constitutional authority to object to the certification of election results from certain states.

The committee, during their presentation, shared only a portion of the text on a graphic that was read by Rep. Adam Schiff, a Democrat from California. A committee source tells CNN an aide inadvertently placed a period before the end of a sentence in the graphic that was not in the original text.

Oh look, 'A portion of that message was read by the January 6 select committee'

A portion....was selectively edited. No way the 'Committee' would try and 'massage' the truth?

Nice work....go back to your sandbox,

Couldn't remember.....The Hillary defense?

hillary? lol ... holy cow...............

OMG.......Jordan broke the law by talking and texting Trump.....what will they find next?

never said it was against the law. holy cow again.

Here's you huge smoking gun:

Oh look, 'A portion of that message was read by the January 6 select committee'

A portion....was selectively edited. No way the 'Committee' would try and 'massage' the truth?

lol ...

Nice work....go back to your sandbox,

keep flailing.

hillary? lol ... holy cow...............

never said it was against the law. holy cow again.

lol ...

keep flailing.

Thank you for proving the committee is doctoring 'facts' as was suspected. Schiff is famous for that.....

Who read the doctored statement?

Oh hell, It was Schiff.

Makeup made for people like you:

iu

Thank you for proving the committee is doctoring 'facts' as was suspected. Schiff is famous for that.....

lol ... spin spin spin.........

Who read the doctored statement?

Oh hell, It was Schiff.

who is now trying to peddle the spin that hominahominahomina et al has tried doing? LOL!!!!! adam shiff did nothing to change the same 'reason' that jordan tried to use.

Makeup made for people like you:

iu

^^^

200.gif

lol ... spin spin spin.........

who is now trying to peddle the spin that hominahominahomina et al has tried doing? LOL!!!!! adam shiff did nothing to change the same 'reason' that jordan tried to use.

^^^

200.gif
According to the CNN article, via a J6 staff member, Jordan's statement was taken out of full context and a period was inserted.....'inadvertently'.....always an aide (directed by Schiff usually)

The committee, during their presentation, shared only a portion of the text on a graphic that was read by Rep. Adam Schiff, a Democrat from California. A committee source tells CNN an aide inadvertently placed a period before the end of a sentence in the graphic that was not in the original text.

Just like the tweet they got caught 'selectively altering' during their failed impeachment of Trump.

Eggs for breakfast again, My Dear?

Jordan sure puts Ohio on the map. Same with Gaetz for Florida.
Biden would put Delaware on the map but nobody gives a shit.

Can you imagine how friggin stupid the people of Delaware must be to have sent that clown to Congress for 36 years?

According to the CNN article, via a J6 staff member, Jordan's statement was taken out of full context and a period was inserted.....'inadvertently'.....always an aide (directed by Schiff usually)

Just like the tweet they got caught 'selectively altering' during their failed impeachment of Trump.

Eggs for breakfast again, My Dear?

lol .... i had popcorn. it was tasty ... lightly salted, no butter.

will you be spewing about the 2000 mules again when this doesn't work? 'cause that was brought up as pure bullshit by barr today.

lol ...

popcorn-528376765.jpg

lol .... i had popcorn. it was tasty ... lightly salted, no butter.

will you be spewing about the 2000 mules again when this doesn't work? 'cause that was brought up as pure bullshit by barr today.

lol ...

popcorn-528376765.jpg
Barr gave testimony on the J6 committee selectively editing statements?

How about a quote and link.

Forum List

Back