Rep. Jason Chaffetz: No evidence of wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood

ISIS first appears during Obama's presidency and its Bush's fault :laugh::laugh::laugh: you Obama turd eating libs are pretty damn desperate. The clown has no experience, his stupid naïve opinions on foreign policy creates a giant mess of the region and Russia steps in due to his gross incompetence. I can see how embarrassing that is for the left and their desire to blame someone else.

5616ed431400002200c79887.jpeg

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said Thursday that the GOP's investigation into Planned Parenthood's use of federal funds hasn't turned up anything.

"Did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue portion and how they spend? Yes. Was there any wrongdoing? I didn't find any," he said during a Judiciary Committee hearing on the family planning provider.

Chaffetz, a candidate for House speaker, grilled Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richardsduring a five-hour hearing last week. He questioned her salary, asked about the organization's expenses and revenues, and pressed Richards on why the group had revenue of $127 million last year if it's a nonprofit. (Nonprofits put their revenues back into their programs.)

But after all that, he concluded that Planned Parenthood isn't doing anything sketchy with its money. "Did we find any wrongdoing? The answer was no," Chaffetz said.

More: GOP Probe Into Planned Parenthood Funding Comes Up Empty

Gee, I wonder why Chaffetz is trying to act sane now - after what he put Cecile Richards through. Could his quest to be House Speaker have anything to do with his change of attitude?

Jeezus, he better watch it. After statements like that the RWnuts will want to chop him up and sell his organs.

And yet Planned Parenthood does not need federal money to survive..

So why does the far left want to keep funding it?
Because the far right has failed to find any 'evidence' of wrongdoing.

Typical of most conservatives: seek to disadvantage an organization innocent of wrongdoing for purely subjective, partisan reasons.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

You pretend like they have a right to receive federal funding, moron, BUT THEY DO NOT have such a right.

Even absent any financial wrong doing, there is no valid reason to provide federal funding to an abortion mill. There are plenty of other womens health clinics to give funding to, funding a baby killing mill is totally unnecessary.

But of course its the killing of these innocent babies that gives you the thrill. Libtards like you just love evil of every variety, from Roman Polanski to Mao and P:eek:l Pot.

The day the Earth sees the last of cretins like you, the angels will sing.

The valid reason for funding Planned Parenthood is that the American people want it funded, and their elected representatives carry out that desire.

Now you are saying ISIS existed before we invaded Iraq?

:lol: Ok.

Links.

They were created a few years before Dubya's invasion on false premises, but were tiny without followers until Dubya's reign of error

Lol, Calling Bush control of Iraq a 'Reign of error' is to put the blame on the pacifying forces. It was Haliburton that was calling the shots there, methinks, as Bush left the country to be run by the mercenaries he put in charge there to deBaathicize the country.

Why do you libtards have to twist everything to blame Bush? That I happened on Bushes watch is about the full extent of his blame worthiness.

And you admit that Bush did not create ISIS, so what's you point now that I disagreed with? That Bush was a dick? I readily admit that.

The evil BOOOOSH gave the Iraqi the first time they were allowed to actually VOTE!

th
And how did that turn out? About as effectively as did the Southern states voting to leave the Union permanently.
You know JakeAss have you ever looked at history, How long were we in control of Japan before they were allowed to rule themselves, or Germany?... You don't win a war, and leave the people like Obuma did. Please bring up that we were asked to leave, and I'll tell you about the leverage we had for financial aid with Iraq, that we didn't use to insure that these people LEARNED what democracy could actually do for them. Typical, Liberal response!

WASHINGTON -- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, said Thursday that the GOP's investigation into Planned Parenthood's use of federal funds hasn't turned up anything.

"Did I look at the finances and have a hearing specifically as to the revenue portion and how they spend? Yes. Was there any wrongdoing? I didn't find any," he said during a Judiciary Committee hearing on the family planning provider.

Chaffetz, a candidate for House speaker, grilled Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richardsduring a five-hour hearing last week. He questioned her salary, asked about the organization's expenses and revenues, and pressed Richards on why the group had revenue of $127 million last year if it's a nonprofit. (Nonprofits put their revenues back into their programs.)

But after all that, he concluded that Planned Parenthood isn't doing anything sketchy with its money. "Did we find any wrongdoing? The answer was no," Chaffetz said.

Gee, I wonder why Chaffetz is trying to act sane now - after what he put Cecile Richards through. Could his quest to be House Speaker have anything to do with his change of attitude?

Jeezus, he better watch it. After statements like that the RWnuts will want to chop him up and sell his organs.

That's a DemocRAT thing, along with baby death!

Typical of most conservatives: seek to disadvantage an organization innocent of wrongdoing for purely subjective, partisan reasons.

You pretend like they have a right to receive federal funding, moron, BUT THEY DO NOT have such a right.

Even absent any financial wrong doing, there is no valid reason to provide federal funding to an abortion mill. There are plenty of other womens health clinics to give funding to, funding a baby killing mill is totally unnecessary.

But of course its the killing of these innocent babies that gives you the thrill. Libtards like you just love evil of every variety, from Roman Polanski to Mao and P:eek:l Pot.

The valid reason for funding Planned Parenthood is that the American people want it funded, and their elected representatives carry out that desire.

Show us a poll where the American people SPECIFICALLY want PP to continue hacking up babies and selling their body parts...NOT shutting the gov't down, or stopping their other work!

And so the opposite is true as well. If the majority of elected Congressmen want to defund Planned Parenthood, that is enough reason to defund it and Obamy should get the fuck out of the way, right?

You don't win a war, and leave the people like Obuma did. Please bring up that we were asked to leave, and I'll tell you about the leverage we had for financial aid with Iraq, that we didn't use to insure that these people LEARNED what democracy could actually do for them. Typical, Liberal response!
Bush never stationed the number of troops and mercenaries needed to subjugate the opposition for a long enough time to really change anything.

Bush was unable to get a worthwhile SOFA, and Obama would not allow our troops to be subject to Iraq law, so we left.

I am not a liberal, and you are not a patriot.

McCarthy and Chaffetz telling the truth just fries the minds of the far right reactionaries.

Show us a poll where the American people SPECIFICALLY want PP to continue hacking up babies and selling their body parts...NOT shutting the gov't down, or stopping their other work!
It's your affirmation so you have to show us a poll that Americans want PP specifically non funded and if not that government should be shut down.

It's not out there.

You don't win a war, and leave the people like Obuma did. Please bring up that we were asked to leave, and I'll tell you about the leverage we had for financial aid with Iraq, that we didn't use to insure that these people LEARNED what democracy could actually do for them. Typical, Liberal response!
Bush never stationed the number of troops and mercenaries needed to subjugate the opposition for a long enough time to really change anything.

Bush was unable to get a worthwhile SOFA, and Obama would not allow our troops to be subject to Iraq law, so we left.

Bullshit! He fucked up by NOT TAKING IRAQ'S OIL to pay for everything! He also fucked up by NOT knowing who was in the wings waiting to take over a NEW DEMOCRATIC IRAQ, here is an instance that an American placed president was necessary to bring around change!

It's your affirmation so you have to show us a poll that Americans want PP specifically non funded and if not that government should be shut down.

It's not out there.

No, I don't. who was it that brought up a poll?... Idiocy from a raving liberal!

May not be illegal but ethically it's beyond the pale of disgrace.

Oh bullshit. You libtards do not get to define what is shameful after you have cleared the way for polygamy, and incestuous marriage to be legal now, dear.

Misty, of course Jason is changing because he wants to be Speaker and he wants to re-elected in a process where the primaries make it quite easy for a reputable moderate to challenge him.

Bullshit! He fucked up by NOT TAKING IRAQ'S OIL to pay for everything! He also fucked up by NOT knowing who was in the wings waiting to take over a NEW DEMOCRATIC IRAQ, here is an instance that an American placed president was necessary to bring around change!
Nonsense, and you know it. Bush fucked up Iraq because he would not put the number of troops needed there, Bush fucked up because he would not negotiate a good SOFA. Bush gave Obama a losing hand, period.

Nonsense, and you know it. Bush fucked up Iraq because he would not put the number of troops needed there, Bush fucked up because he would not negotiate a good SOFA. Bush gave Obama a losing hand, period.

More bullshit from a deranged little DemocRAT liberal! ....It took Obuma over 100 days to do the SURGE, now THAT WAS decisiveness, and leadership!

More bullshit from a deranged little DemocRAT liberal! ....It took Obuma over 100 days to do the SURGE, now THAT WAS decisiveness, and leadership!
And he, and Bush, could not keep the number of troops necessary in Iraq for any meaningful change. The American people were never going to permit such a thing. Somehow the deranged Bushies thought we would go in, get Saddam, and they all would be become constitutional democrats. How did that work it out? And I have been saying for years on the Board that Iraq would ally with Iran and eventually turn to Russia.

Oh bullshit. You libtards do not get to define what is shameful after you have cleared the way for polygamy, and incestuous marriage to be legal now, dear.
I'm not a libtard. I'm a right wing nutter Lol

And he, and Bush, could not keep the number of troops necessary in Iraq for any meaningful change. The American people were never going to permit such a thing. Somehow the deranged Bushies thought we would go in, get Saddam, and they all would be become constitutional democrats. How did that work it out? And I have been saying for years on the Board that Iraq would ally with Iran and eventually turn to Russia.
When Obuma left them with the realization that they needed our military, asked for help and he denied it, what would one expect?

1. Obama Rules Out Sending US Troops ' Back into...
    abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-rules-sending-american...
    President Obama today ruled out sending American troops "back into combat" in Iraq despite the threat from a surging army of Islamic militants.

Forum List

Back