Rep. Jason Chaffetz: No evidence of wrongdoing by Planned Parenthood

You don't win a war, and leave the people like Obuma did. Please bring up that we were asked to leave, and I'll tell you about the leverage we had for financial aid with Iraq, that we didn't use to insure that these people LEARNED what democracy could actually do for them. Typical, Liberal response!
Bush never stationed the number of troops and mercenaries needed to subjugate the opposition for a long enough time to really change anything.

Bush was unable to get a worthwhile SOFA, and Obama would not allow our troops to be subject to Iraq law, so we left.

I am not a liberal, and you are not a patriot.

Bullshit! He fucked up by NOT TAKING IRAQ'S OIL to pay for everything! He also fucked up by NOT knowing who was in the wings waiting to take over a NEW DEMOCRATIC IRAQ, here is an instance that an American placed president was necessary to bring around change!

lol, yes we should have traded that blood for oil!

Bush never stationed the number of troops and mercenaries needed to subjugate the opposition for a long enough time to really change anything.

Bush was unable to get a worthwhile SOFA, and Obama would not allow our troops to be subject to Iraq law, so we left.

Bullshit! He fucked up by NOT TAKING IRAQ'S OIL to pay for everything! He also fucked up by NOT knowing who was in the wings waiting to take over a NEW DEMOCRATIC IRAQ, here is an instance that an American placed president was necessary to bring around change!
Nonsense, and you know it. Bush fucked up Iraq because he would not put the number of troops needed there, Bush fucked up because he would not negotiate a good SOFA. Bush gave Obama a losing hand, period.
More bullshit from a deranged little DemocRAT liberal! ....It took Obuma over 100 days to do the SURGE, now THAT WAS decisiveness, and leadership!
And he, and Bush, could not keep the number of troops necessary in Iraq for any meaningful change. The American people were never going to permit such a thing. Somehow the deranged Bushies thought we would go in, get Saddam, and they all would be become constitutional democrats. How did that work it out? And I have been saying for years on the Board that Iraq would ally with Iran and eventually turn to Russia.
When Obuma left them with the realization that they needed our military, asked for help and he denied it, what would one expect?

1. Obama Rules Out Sending US Troops ' Back into...
    abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-rules-sending-american...
    President Obama today ruled out sending American troops "back into combat" in Iraq despite the threat from a surging army of Islamic militants.

Why should Americans die for Iraqis who won't fight?

Americans won't support another American army in Iraq.

The Iraqis want an American army, only to die for them not for a constitutionally democratic with minority rights Iraq.

You have fail, Vigilante

You don't win a war, and leave the people like Obuma did. Please bring up that we were asked to leave, and I'll tell you about the leverage we had for financial aid with Iraq, that we didn't use to insure that these people LEARNED what democracy could actually do for them. Typical, Liberal response!

lol, yes we should have traded that blood for oil!

Yes, that's what you scum bags march and chanted, INSTEAD OF THINKING that we could have used the money earned to pay our military, to pay ALL FINANCES of the VA, and to COMPENSATE the wounded and families of the dead...who after Obuma's amazing stupid actions, did die for nothing!

Nonsense, and you know it. Bush fucked up Iraq because he would not put the number of troops needed there, Bush fucked up because he would not negotiate a good SOFA. Bush gave Obama a losing hand, period.
More bullshit from a deranged little DemocRAT liberal! ....It took Obuma over 100 days to do the SURGE, now THAT WAS decisiveness, and leadership!
And he, and Bush, could not keep the number of troops necessary in Iraq for any meaningful change. The American people were never going to permit such a thing. Somehow the deranged Bushies thought we would go in, get Saddam, and they all would be become constitutional democrats. How did that work it out? And I have been saying for years on the Board that Iraq would ally with Iran and eventually turn to Russia.
When Obuma left them with the realization that they needed our military, asked for help and he denied it, what would one expect?

President Obama today ruled out sending American troops "back into combat" in Iraq despite the threat from a surging army of Islamic militants.

What's the matter asshole, you aren't bright enough to put 2 thoughts into ONE post?....ISIS is precisely why we needed to be there, to PREVENT this shit from spreading as it has!

What's the matter asshole, you aren't bright enough to put 2 thoughts into ONE post?....ISIS is precisely why we needed to be there, to PREVENT this shit from spreading as it has!

No we don't need to be there. You drank the Kool aid.

No good reason exists, and even better, they have to be in it win it. We are not.
No one can argue logically with the JakeAss!
Thank you for admitting you have no logic. Fact one, the Iraqis will not fight to win. Fact two, Kurds will, but the Turks will kill them when the can. Fact three, Americans will not permit another hundred-thousand person army to be sent to Iraq.

No we don't need to be there. You drank the Kool aid.

Right!!!!

jqSwPL1.gif

No good reason exists, and even better, they have to be in it win it. We are not.
Thank you for admitting you have no logic. Fact one, the Iraqis will not fight to win. Fact two, Kurds will, but the Turks will kill them when the can. Fact three, Americans will not permit another hundred-thousand person army to be sent to Iraq.

You never change from being an ass.... Iraqi's will not fight... I agree...see how LIBERAL I am! Number 2 We simply tell the Turks, that they are OUT of NATO, and the aid they were receiving will now go to the Kurds, to FORM KURDISTAN and take a large piece of Turkey that they are the majority in. Perhaps we need another WTC for America to wake up again...I have no fear it's coming as the Magic muslim IMPORTS 200,000 Syrians into America this year!

You never change from being an ass.... Iraqi's will not fight... I agree...see how LIBERAL I am! Number 2 We simply tell the Turks, that they are OUT of NATO, and the aid they were receiving will now go to the Kurds, to FORM KURDISTAN and take a large piece of Turkey that they are the majority in. Perhaps we need another WTC for America to wake up again...I have no fear it's coming as the Magic muslim IMPORTS 200,000 Syrians into America this year!
:lol:
images

images
:banghead:

images
:banghead:
Vigi, we are not going to start a WW over the ME. Not in the cards.

Forum List

Back