The Obama Oregon Speech.All Are Invited, Or Just Limited To Staunch Obama Leftist Supporters?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: So what exactly is planned? Is Obama doing a speech with no audience? Or, Is Obama doing a speech in front of "A Select Group Of Hard Left Lunatics That Hate Guns"? Or will this be a "Free For All" where all the locals are invited to the grounds and listen/cheer to Obama's speech on why we need to take away guns from all republicans and conservatives? :argue: :cranky::crybaby:

When you get out of portland or the college towns, oregon is pretty conservative.
But Portland controls the politics, like King Co. controls Washington.

M74nzrB.jpg

:afro: So what exactly is planned? Is Obama doing a speech with no audience? Or, Is Obama doing a speech in front of "A Select Group Of Hard Left Lunatics That Hate Guns"? Or will this be a "Free For All" where all the locals are invited to the grounds and listen/cheer to Obama's speech on why we need to take away guns from all republicans and conservatives? :argue: :cranky::crybaby:

Yo, I think the FAG better watch his back, those people in that town can`t stand his ass!!!

"GTP"
shotgun03.jpg

• Banned
i guess we can all assume that there is a select few that will be invited to the speech. but can u imagine an "all invited crowd"? i would bet most of them would be bringing tomato's, pies, and shoes.

Yo, I think the FAG better watch his back, those people in that town can`t stand his ass!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

Southern Oregon gun nutters are too sissy to pull a stunt. Seriously, they're just like their Tea Party counterparts, way too worried about getting their dresses dirty to do any damage at all.

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

Southern Oregon gun nutters are too sissy to pull a stunt. Seriously, they're just like their Tea Party counterparts, way too worried about getting their dresses dirty to do any damage at all.

Yes, we on the right would NEVER think of acting like this liberal...

occupy-wallstreet-shit-on-cop-car.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

I hope not, I just wish you guys would stay away from high school wrestling teams.

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

Yo, noooooooo, just not nutty like you Democrats!

"GTP"
Typical looking Democrat, and no, I`m not racist!
0 (2).jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

I hope not, I just wish you guys would stay away from high school wrestling teams.

Yo, you guys need to stop tweeting? Anthony Weiner?

"GTP"
download (12).jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

"GTP"
View attachment 51990
whos that? Michelle at the age of 17?

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

And we on the right WISH all you fucking DemocRATS would stay away from 11 year old girls!

giphy.gif

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

"GTP"
View attachment 51990

Don't look but your dress is getting dirty.

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

"GTP"
View attachment 51990

Don't look but your dress is getting dirty.

And your blue dress has cum spots on it!

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

And we on the right WISH all you fucking DemocRATS would stay away from 11 year old girls!

giphy.gif

well let me know when you have your priorities right at least.

"GTP"
View attachment 51987

giphy.gif

well let me know when you have your priorities right at least.

Why, you still wouldn't understand! :banghead:

this is like Hillary making a speech for the rights of Trans-Gender-BiHamster-Third Eyed-Quad Sexual People. and she gets a big crowd of guys who often feel like women and are very upset over being laughed at/thrown out of public ladies restrooms.

Forum List

Back