Rep. Elijah Cummings hits Obama while putting his foot in his mouth

Nothing in that link about Israel, probably because the earlier claim about Israel had been thoroughly debunked by the time this article was written, but that would never occur to the gullible SUCKERS on the Right.

So know the liberal snob can't fucking read?

From.the link

It was not the first time that the Obama administration attempted to determine the outcome of a foreign election. In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations found that the State Department and a group called One Voice coordinated political activities — including the building of a voter database, the training of activists, and the hiring of a political consulting firm tied to President Obama himself.
I will add that to my list of Impeachable Offenses by Obama.

I think the list is approaching 100.

A typical GOP scripted lie swallowed whole by the gullible Right and mindlessly parroted on a public forum by fools.
To be followed by links to GOP shills who lie in packs each citing the others' lies as proof.
Prove its a lie because we all know it's true just like hillary messing with the Russians elections
You gave no proof that it is true, you know nothing that is true.
Real proof would dates!!!!

I thought liberals were more educated then us poor trailer trash rednecks , you mean you have no clue about it?

I will wait to see if you know how to use Google and figure out common knowledge all by yourself..

I fear you will be waiting a very long time.
The burden of proof is on the teller of the lie.
Lies are truth and truth are lies.

We get it.

Cummings stating how concerning letting some foreign nation influence who gets in the oval office is a foot in mouth statement that inadvertantly hits Obama who blatantly did just that when he interfered with Israel's elections by sending his campaign aid to help the opponent of Netanyahu who Obama did not get along with.
A typical GOP scripted lie swallowed whole by the gullible Right and mindlessly parroted on a public forum by fools.
To be followed by links to GOP shills who lie in packs each citing the others' lies as proof.
Prove its a lie because we all know it's true just like hillary messing with the Russians elections
Real proof would include dates!!!!

Since you refuse to read, here watch a black guy explain it to you how Obama meddled in Israels election

Nothing in that link about Israel, probably because the earlier claim about Israel had been thoroughly debunked by the time this article was written, but that would never occur to the gullible SUCKERS on the Right.
From.the link
It was not the first time that the Obama administration attempted to determine the outcome of a foreign election. In the last Israeli election, the Obama State Department funneled hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to the opposition of Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations found that the State Department and a group called One Voice coordinated political activities — including the building of a voter database, the training of activists, and the hiring of a political consulting firm tied to President Obama himself.
OK I missed that LIE when I skimmed the link or I would have debunked it already.

If you notice they give no TIMELINE for the money and the hiring. Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be because all that happened well BEFORE the election was called for???? Do you even know when the early election was called for???
Obviously not.

Weasel words, Shev.
BHO is history.
Bleating about past grievances will not deflect from the current crisis.
This guy wants to cozy up to anyone who will make him feel bigger. Russia? N Korea? He will try for kudos anywhere.

Ah, but it's VERY VERY INPORTANT.
Obama is part of this fake narative=false charges are illegal as it is, but in using it for political spying and advantage is abuse of power and as Cumming said disturbing interference of our election.
So it's not just about interfering with other nations, it's showing a pattern of abuse, capability, and culpability to interfere with any election including our own which is what Cummings has a problem with SELECTIVELY.
It is also is collectively evident through the cheating of the debates and the Obstructions that took place. Patterns emerge showing constant abuses of power not just the occasional little deal.

From.the link
OK I missed that LIE when I skimmed the link or I would have debunked it already.

If you notice they give no TIMELINE for the money and the hiring. Why do you think that is? Could it possibly be because all that happened well BEFORE the election was called for???? Do you even know when the early election was called for???
Obviously not.

So you going to tell me that black guy in the video above lied too?

Cummings stating how concerning letting some foreign nation influence who gets in the oval office is a foot in mouth statement that inadvertantly hits Obama who blatantly did just that when he interfered with Israel's elections by sending his campaign aid to help the opponent of Netanyahu who Obama did not get along with.
Since you refuse to read, here watch a black guy explain it to you how Obama meddled in Israels election

Wow that idiot parroting the GOP scripted lies really settles it. Why does he not give a timeline, but instead cites liars like your MessiahRushie, HanNITWITty and RussiaLeaks/WikiLies?????

Scripted? I wrote it myself or rather it wrote itself it's so obvious an issue. So then the liar was you and you deflected with a response that had no refutation.
Ad Hominem responses only show like your plan for America, you got nothing, but bitter anger.

I thought liberals were more educated then us poor trailer trash rednecks , you mean you have no clue about it?

I will wait to see if you know how to use Google and figure out common knowledge all by yourself..

We get it.
Only to you.

We get it.
Only to you.
Does this help? From the liberal rag of record....how could you have missed it?

I really hate it when a mind is wasted. You can thank me now.

NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu
Opinion | NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu

Weasel words, Shev.
BHO is history.
This guy wants to cozy up to anyone who will make him feel bigger. Russia? N Korea? He will try for kudos anywhere.
Translation: it's ok when the Prophet Obama does it

Scripted? I wrote it myself or rather it wrote itself it's so obvious an issue. So then the liar was you and you deflected with a response that had no refutation.
Ad Hominem responses only show like your plan for America, you got nothing, but bitter anger.
You PARROTED what the GOP scripted, fool!
So when did Obama's campaign aide leave and start his OWN consulting firm? When did his consulting firm get hired by One Voice? When did NaziYahoo call for early elections?
When you can answer those questions correctly you will be able to see through the GOP scripted lies you stupidly parroted on this public forum, like a fool.

Wow that idiot parroting the GOP scripted lies really settles it. Why does he not give a timeline, but instead cites liars like your MessiahRushie, HanNITWITty and RussiaLeaks/WikiLies?????

So now you racist?

Here even CNN ( Clinton News Network) admitted it

Obama, Netanyahu spat seeps into Israeli elections - CNNPolitics.com

with U.S.-Israel tensions at a peak, many in Washington see telltale signs of an effort to oust a leader standing in the way of the Obama administration's Middle East policies.

Weasel words, Shev.
BHO is history.
Translation: it's ok when the Prophet Obama does it
Exactly. Not only could BO do no wrong, criticizing him is RACIST!!!

Oh the Orwellian world of the leftist mind...it is really f-ed up.

So when did Obama's campaign aide leave and start his OWN consulting firm? When did his consulting firm get hired by One Voice? When did NaziYahoo call for early elections?
When you can answer those questions correctly you will be able to see through the GOP scripted lies you stupidly parroted on this public forum, like a fool.

Nazi Yahoo ?? I get it your a Jew hater and will never admit Obama meddled in Israels election..

No matter how much proof

You might look of the definition of the word.....HYPOCRISY.

Cummings is a commie scumbag racist bastard.
His acceptance of Obama interfering with OUR ELECTIONS and Obstructing Justice and his comments about Trump is indeed RACIST, if you use the same standards Dems used for 8 years. By his own standard of Racism you are correct and hopefully he'll catch himself doing what he early on fought against before he sold out his race for power and affiliation of party. Self reflection is the first stage of admission that helps in recovery and transformation.
He needs to take his words and ask where is his party guilty of this he deflects towards his imaginary opponent, and I say imaginary because we are supposed to be on the same team- Country & the people before Party Afilliation Pride=before the gang mentality which creates instabily.

We get it.
Only to you.
Does this help? From the liberal rag of record....how could you have missed it?

I really hate it when a mind is wasted. You can thank me now.

NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu
Opinion | NGO connected to Obama’s 2008 campaign used U.S. tax dollars trying to oust Netanyahu
Well that is the GOP scripted lie straight from the horse's mouth, but if you read it carefully following the TIMELINE within the report itself you would see that the GOP scripted lie debunks itself.

Here is the pregnant passage:
Today, U.S. Senators Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), Chairman and Ranking Member of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations (PSI), released a bipartisan report examining the U.S. State Department’s grants to OneVoice—a non-governmental organization operating in Israel and the Palestinian Territories. The group received nearly $350,000 in grants from the U.S. State Department to support peace negotiations between Israelis and the Palestinian Authority over a 14-month grant period ending in November 2014. In December 2014, Israeli elections were called following the collapse of peace negotiations.

His acceptance of Obama interfering with OUR ELECTIONS
The "interference" in your elections came from the GOP bringing NaziYahoo over to speak to Congress 2 weeks before the election!!!!

You just squashed the whole Russia conspiracy rant, the burden of proof failed.
Thanks for playing your displacement game against yourself.

Forum List

Back