Rep. Cleaver: White President Could Be Pushed More Than What We Would Push Obama To D

It has nothing to do with CARING....it has all to do with this being a very STUPID comment! And completely untrue!

Untrue?

Anyone that hasn't been in a coma for the past 3 years knows that you can't criticize Obama over anything without being called some sort of name, whether it be 'racist' or just 'stupid'.

:doubt:

I agree with you....i guess i read the statement differently than you did. I won't try to explain it! :)

I thought we got our wires crossed somewhere, so I just let it be too
:cool:

It has nothing to do with CARING....it has all to do with this being a very STUPID comment! And completely untrue!

It's absolutely true. If Obama made an active effort to help African-Americans, Gingrich would turn his "food stamp president" dial to 35.

It's absolutely true. If Obama made an active effort to help African-Americans, Gingrich would turn his "food stamp president" dial to 35.

And why shouldn't it be turned up...A President is suppose to be one FOR ALL THE PEOPLE
but as we see with Obama, that has never held true..

Forum List

Back