Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020

Fossil fuels, Oil, and Natural Gas, are so plentiful in the U.S. they ARE RENEWABLE, and we are finding more all the time. We have centuries of the stuff, and are now a NET OIL EXPORTER.
I don't think "renewable" means what you think it means.

You are correct. It is so plentiful in the U.S. it is as IF it were renewable.
Sunlight is more plentiful.
The efficiency of solar panels is terrible.
compared to what??? currently they can provide more power than it takes to make them, and getting better everyday

Fossil fuels, Oil, and Natural Gas, are so plentiful in the U.S. they ARE RENEWABLE, and we are finding more all the time. We have centuries of the stuff, and are now a NET OIL EXPORTER.

compared to what??? currently they can provide more power than it takes to make them, and getting better everyday

Then show us, and I am being serious!

Show us YOUR way today, is cheaper!

If it was, all of us would be onboard. What, do you think we love fossil fuels? Of course we don't! We want the cheapest energy.

I know, I know---------->you Leftists produce any kind of power plant you want, with any kind of power plant your little heart desires, and if it is CHEAPER than what we can buy elsewhere, you can become BILLIONAIRES, then give all the money away to causes you love.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Go for it!

If it was, all of us would be onboard. What, do you think we love fossil fuels? Of course we don't! We want the cheapest energy.

I know, I know---------->you Leftists produce any kind of power plant you want, with any kind of power plant your little heart desires, and if it is CHEAPER than what we can buy elsewhere, you can become BILLIONAIRES, then give all the money away to causes you love.

Go for it!

you really shouldnt ignore history,,,
fossil fuels used to used to bubble out the ground and now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,ie its running out, when it all started it was expensive to build all those refineries
as for nuclear, well it was really expensive in the beginning

point being all new tech is expensive in the beginning

then you have to consider context,
lets say you live out in the middle of nowhere,,,getting a power line could cost in the hundreds of thousands where as solar is a fraction of that

give it time, as time passes and fossil fuels run out it will be just fine

Go for it!

fossil fuels used to used to bubble out the ground and now we have to create mini earthquakes to get it,,,ie its running out, when it all started it was expensive to build all those refineries

lets say you live out in the middle of nowhere,,,getting a power line could cost in the hundreds of thousands where as solar is a fraction of that

I am MORE than willing to give it time. I am NOT against it at all. The point being---------->what is most AFFORDABLE to Americans. If it is your way; no problem here. But it appears to me if my way is most affordable, it is YOU people who have a problem.

Compete in the marketplace and deliver a cheaper solution, and we will ALL follow your lead!

Go for it!

I am MORE than willing to give it time. I am NOT against it at all. The point being---------->what is most AFFORDABLE to Americans. If it is your way; no problem here. But it appears to me if my way is most affordable, it is YOU people who have a problem.

Compete in the marketplace and deliver a cheaper solution, and we will ALL follow your lead!

"you people"???

its clear youre just a bigoted prick that will complain about the rain during a drought

Yeah, no. When you rely on lies like this you have already lost the plot silly person.

From your link...

Although Tesla did not exceed other gasoline cars in terms of unit sales, it was by far the best selling electric vehicle, taking nearly 50% market share of all electric vehicles, according to InsideEVs estimates, and the Model S and X took another 15%.

Because of Tesla’s high starting price and compelling options, which are also expensive, Tesla’s average selling price for the Model 3 surged past $55,759 according to Twitter user Troy Teslike, who polls people who order Model 3s and publishes a variety of resulting statistics.

How do you fly an airplane with solar energy?

Asking for a friend.

I want to know which solar panel factories are run on solar power.
Here is a photo of SunPower's factory.

Sun-Power-Headquarters-11.jpg

And I can guarantee you that those solar panels would only provide a very small fraction of what that plant needs.

The article says alternate energy will be CHEAPER than fossil fuels by 2020.

It does not say alternate energy will REPLACE fossil fuels by 2020.

Big difference.

It will take a while, but we will hopefully get there eventually.
An all of the above is the best policy...

The efficiency of solar farms is fantastic.

This Huge New Solar Farm Near Las Vegas Provides Power—Even At Night

Because they are lying. Duh. You people are so fucking gullible. I fly by CD almost three times a month. It is almost never operating. Here is a link to it's total production which is hovering around 10% of what they claim it can produce.

Remember children, it's not what they say, it's what they actually do. And solar does very little.

Electricity Data Browser

do you remember how expensive cell phones were when they came out compared to now??

And do you remember the government mandating their use? Yeah, me neither. Amazingly enough technologies that are truly revolutionary SELL THEMSELVES!

The efficiency of solar farms is fantastic.

This Huge New Solar Farm Near Las Vegas Provides Power—Even At Night
Umm no they are not they are just in an area that receives more sunlight and has vast open spaces.

do you remember how expensive cell phones were when they came out compared to now??

And do you remember the government mandating their use? Yeah, me neither. Amazingly enough technologies that are truly revolutionary SELL THEMSELVES!

Hey Westwall----------------> if someone produces an energy source CHEAPER than the one we have, you gonna ignore it?

Me either! I will buy it INSTANTLY!

So Leftists, produce it! Invest! Put your money where your mouth is! Become wealthy, so you can give your wealth away! (I wanna see that)

We are ALL IN if you can do it. You are soooooooo smart, we know you can do it yesterday!

OK, where is it, lololololol!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Westwall----------------> if someone produces an energy source CHEAPER than the one we have, you gonna ignore it?

So Leftists, produce it! Invest! Put your money where your mouth is! Become wealthy, so you can give your wealth away! (I wanna see that)

We are ALL IN if you can do it. You are soooooooo smart, we know you can do it yesterday!

that kinda chickensht isnt it??

"youre in as long as someone else does it" what a putz

and just so you know since your brain isnt working, solar has been advancing for decades

and just so you know since your brain isnt working, solar has been advancing for decades

We ARE WIATING for YOU to give us cheaper energy! Do it, and we are all on board.

If you can't do it, then STFU!

We ARE WIATING for YOU to give us cheaper energy! Do it, and we are all on board.

what a lazy POS...you sit on your ass while others do the work

You are the one CROWING over your wonderful new energy. Put it up for sale there Boseaphus, or are you a phony-e-baloney-)

Cmon Mr Mouth, show us how it works!

You talk crap but can't deliver!

Your name OBAMA-)

Cmon CHUMP CHANGE, mommy got your tongue, lololol!

Phony-e-baloney Leftist, worthless, talking point, clown!

Forum List

Back