Renewable Energy Will Be Consistently Cheaper Than Fossil Fuels By 2020

The article says alternate energy will be CHEAPER than fossil fuels by 2020.

It does not say alternate energy will REPLACE fossil fuels by 2020.

Big difference.

It will take a while, but we will hopefully get there eventually.
What a load of bull? If it was competitive it would be used massively. We should use current energy while increasing alternate energy as it competes in sense. We can also use benign energy efficiency products. Are 30 year shingles better then 20 year shingles for efficiency? Then use it. Are double paned and even triple paned windows much ore efficient then single paned windows? Then use it. The most efficient A/C/Heating units must be used if better then what is the minimum required now. Push that with no games. Florida increased protection and efficiency massively after Homestead on new construction. But could have done better. Massively better. After this hurricane on the panhandle as part of improving infrastructure here, massive increased protection and efficiency is needed as to address the house survivabiity problem and the energy usage problem.

hate to break it to you but it's already cheaper. Solar and Wind, once the investment costs are recouped, the only cost is maintenance at that point. Many of the south western fields have already recouped their losses and are making about 20% of the power in those areas. Some cities have a zero energy rating. Meaning they produce the same as they use but just in case, they are hooked into the grid. On some days, they take out of the grid and other days, they put back into the grid. It evens out. And I am not talking about California either so turn your fruitcake traps off on that one. I am talking about a Republican ran city in Texas. There are others. You don't have to a Democrat to push Solar and Wind. A Fiscal Conservative will also see the benefits. I can't help it that you people are fiscally stupid.
It is possible in some areas and not a lot that alternative energy is possibly competitive and more. I do not know the total costs and maintenance. But I will not support any laws enacted that will double my energy costs or more for this in bills. That jitbag Obama rose gasoline to near 5 dollars a gallon with his schemes. Electricity costs also rose big time under him. You know. A man of the working sucker.

The article says alternate energy will be CHEAPER than fossil fuels by 2020.

It does not say alternate energy will REPLACE fossil fuels by 2020.

Big difference.

It will take a while, but we will hopefully get there eventually.
What a load of bull? If it was competitive it would be used massively. We should use current energy while increasing alternate energy as it competes in sense. We can also use benign energy efficiency products. Are 30 year shingles better then 20 year shingles for efficiency? Then use it. Are double paned and even triple paned windows much ore efficient then single paned windows? Then use it. The most efficient A/C/Heating units must be used if better then what is the minimum required now. Push that with no games. Florida increased protection and efficiency massively after Homestead on new construction. But could have done better. Massively better. After this hurricane on the panhandle as part of improving infrastructure here, massive increased protection and efficiency is needed as to address the house survivabiity problem and the energy usage problem.

hate to break it to you but it's already cheaper. Solar and Wind, once the investment costs are recouped, the only cost is maintenance at that point. Many of the south western fields have already recouped their losses and are making about 20% of the power in those areas. Some cities have a zero energy rating. Meaning they produce the same as they use but just in case, they are hooked into the grid. On some days, they take out of the grid and other days, they put back into the grid. It evens out. And I am not talking about California either so turn your fruitcake traps off on that one. I am talking about a Republican ran city in Texas. There are others. You don't have to a Democrat to push Solar and Wind. A Fiscal Conservative will also see the benefits. I can't help it that you people are fiscally stupid.
It is possible in some areas and not a lot that alternative energy is possibly competitive and more. I do not know the total costs and maintenance. But I will not support any laws enacted that will double my energy costs or more for this in bills. That jitbag Obama rose gasoline to near 5 dollars a gallon with his schemes. Electricity costs also rose big time under him. You know. A man of the working sucker.

No President has any power to raise and lower gas prices. Well, the last one that did invaded Iraq. But that's about the only way. I inow you can get more creative on what to blame on Obama. Let's hear some more outlandish claims from you.

How do you fly an airplane with solar energy?

Asking for a friend.
ask the richest country on earth

Norway aims for all short-haul flights to be 100% electric by 2040 ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../norway-aims-for-all-short-haul-flights-to-be-100-electri...

Jan 18, 2018 - All of Norway's short-haul airliners should be entirely electric by 2040, the ..... But you are right about the potential for solar-powered airplanes.
In 2040? Still, you miss the point. WTF does the electricity come from?

How do you fly an airplane with solar energy?

Asking for a friend.
ask the richest country on earth

Norway aims for all short-haul flights to be 100% electric by 2040 ...

https://www.theguardian.com/.../norway-aims-for-all-short-haul-flights-to-be-100-electri...

Jan 18, 2018 - All of Norway's short-haul airliners should be entirely electric by 2040, the ..... But you are right about the potential for solar-powered airplanes.
In 2040? Still, you miss the point. WTF does the electricity come from?

That's a simple one to answer and why Norway can move towards electric cars, trucks, plains and more.

Over 99% of the electricity production in mainland Norway is from hydropower plants. The total production of electricity from hydropower plants amounted to 135.3 TWh in 2007 There is also a large potential in wind power, offshore wind power and wave power, as well as production of bio-energy from wood.

When they say Hydro power, they are also talking about wave electric generators that is much cheaper to install than a full blown Dam and it has the same or more output. If you have ever been to the North Sea you would understand the enormous energy potential. Plus, Norway has a whole bunch of Rivers with Power Generating Dams. The US hasn't even touched any of this potential.

Forum List

Back