Remembering Robert E. Lee: American Patriot and Southern Hero

Love what happened to his house....we should do stuff like that today.

You mean you favor having the government expropriate people's property?

I'm not surprised that you don't give a crap about the Bill of Rights.

He committed treason and forfeited his holdings...that they buried war dead on his back porch was fitting...as is your worship of a treasonous figure in American history.

If he committed treason, then why wasn't he tried for treason? Government isn't allowed to violate your rights without due process of law. You know that legal principle that liberals turds like you are always whining about? That means a trial and a conviction. He didn't forfeit jack squat according to the Constitution.

Of course, liberal turds like you have displayed your utter contempt for the Constitution on a regular basis. You cheer every time Obama wipes his ass with it.

bad general. Left almost 40% of his soldiers in most of his berserker battles. And why he went to Gettysburg is a mystery

Good educator though.

I agree that he made a big mistake at Gettysburg. However, he was a lot better than all the union generals.
Maybe he was somewhat competent because he was removed for 32 years of the ignorance of the south and educated in the U.S. Military.
He was smart enough to state that the southern states had no Constitutional right to secession so he wasn't a total ignorant hick.

he was better educated than you and of higher character
You sound like a complete imbecile.
So I guess all those science courses I have taken and all the technological and humanities courses I have passed were around hundreds of years ago and at the same level of discovery as now...lol.

You sound so stupid you must come from the South, unfortunately you make the smart ones look stupid also.

Lee was far better educated than you and he had far better manners.

bad general. Left almost 40% of his soldiers in most of his berserker battles. And why he went to Gettysburg is a mystery

Good educator though.

I agree that he made a big mistake at Gettysburg. However, he was a lot better than all the union generals.
Maybe he was somewhat competent because he was removed for 32 years of the ignorance of the south and educated in the U.S. Military.
He was smart enough to state that the southern states had no Constitutional right to secession so he wasn't a total ignorant hick.

he was better educated than you and of higher character
You sound like a complete imbecile.
So I guess all those science courses I have taken and all the technological and humanities courses I have passed were around hundreds of years ago and at the same level of discovery as now...lol.

You sound so stupid you must come from the South, unfortunately you make the smart ones look stupid also.

Lee was far better educated than you and he had far better manners.
Lee had better manners...you really wrote that???...LOL.

Sounds like you and Lee are quite close.
slider-NABA.jpg

It's racist to celebrate anyone who fought for slavery.

" the only good Indian is a dead Indian", WT Sherman

I knew it was only a matter of time until the virulent anti-confederate haters chimed in.

You were expecting a large pro-slavery-defending-traitors contingent? Most Americans are glad we are one nation, under God.

Yep, they are happy to be the subjects of an empire rather than free people.

One thing that clearly drove him was devotion to his home state. “If Virginia stands by the old Union,” Lee told a friend, “so will I. But if she secedes (though I do not believe in secession as a constitutional right, nor that there is sufficient cause for revolution), then I will follow my native State with my sword, and, if need be, with my life.”

Read more: History Travel Arts Science People Places Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Lee was educated enough by northern schools to realize that the stupid inbred southern hicks had a Constitutional right to secession, they deserved the epic ass whooping they received.

Good educator though.

Hey ******, where does the Constitution prohibit secession?

Good educator though.

Hey azzhole, ask Lee; it was he who stated it...lol!!!!

Good educator though.

That's right, you have no answer, you stupid darkie. You are a great example of an affirmative action poster.

Good educator though.

That's right, you have no answer, you stupid darkie. You are a great example of an affirmative action poster.

HA...HA!!!!..."darkie".
I posted a quote from Lee and you are too stupid to read it.
I clarified that it was Lee's words and you are still too stupid to figure it out.

You are a great example of the lack of intelligence among a select group of humans...

Also, the premise of arguing whether secession is legal is asinine. It doesn't matter. It's not like the American Founding Fathers said, "well its illegal to break off the the British Empire, better not do it". Who gives a shit whether it is legal?

Also, the premise of arguing whether secession is legal is asinine. It doesn't matter. It's not like the American Founding Fathers said, "well its illegal to break off the the British Empire, better not do it". Who gives a shit whether it is legal?
In other words, you can't refute Lee's word...lol.
Now go sit your stupid ass in the corner.

There is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting secession.
Tell that to Lee, you stupid jizz bag...LOL!!!!
Where did Lee say it was unconstitutional?

Also, are you saying you agree with his opinion if that is even his opinion. or do you just say crap and see what sticks? You were the one that claimed he said it, and said he was right about it. So why don't you link where he said such a thing and cite the part of the Constitution that says secession is illegal?

I know you have a smaller on average brain, but this isn't rocket science to do.

There is nothing in the Constitution prohibiting secession.
Tell that to Lee, you stupid jizz bag...LOL!!!!
Where did Lee say it was unconstitutional?

Also, are you saying you agree with his opinion if that is even his opinion. or do you just say crap and see what sticks? You were the one that claimed he said it, and said he was right about it. So why don't you link where he said such a thing and cite the part of the Constitution that says secession is illegal?

I know you have a smaller on average brain, but this isn't rocket science to do.
You speak of the Brain yet are too stupid to comprehend a quote in simple English...you should really stay away from insinuations of relative intelligence...

Forum List

Back