Remember when the Tea PArty did this?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Video at the link.

Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep. Hulsey | Dane101

Come to think of it, neither do I, but I do remember the media talking about it a lot. Is there anyone who still wants to argue that there is not a double standard in the media? Just imagine if this was a Democratic governor trying to raise taxes, and the Tea Party actually acted like this.

Yeah, I can imagine ... FOXNews, talk radio, and the right wing blogosphere would try to supress/spin it and the left wing outlets would try to amplify it.

SSDD

I remember the tea party did worse...they interrupted town hall meetings and didn't allow their fellow citizens the right to interact with their elected representatives.

This was nothing.

I remember the tea party did worse...they interrupted town hall meetings and didn't allow their fellow citizens the right to interact with their elected representatives.

This was nothing.

And they were ordered to do that.

And look at this ...

That link will take you to an SEIU page where you can sign up as an “organizer” for one of their upcoming major rallies to support the union goons in Wisconsin.

Here is what I am doing in Sacramento, where they are holding a 5:30 PM event this coming Tuesday: (1) I signed up as an organizer (2) with any luck they will contact me and I will have an “in” (3) in or not I will be there and am asking as many other people as can get there to come with, all of us in SEIU shirts (those who don’t have them we can possibly buy some from vendors likely to be there) (4) we are going to target the many TV cameras and reporters looking for comments from the members there (5) we will approach the cameras to make good pictures… signs under our shirts that say things like “screw the taxpayer!” and “you OWE me!” to be pulled out for the camera (timing is important because the signs will be taken away from us) (6) we will echo those slogans in angry sounding tones to the cameras and the reporters. (7) if I do get the ‘in’ I am going to do my darnedest to get podium access and take the mic to do that rant from there…with any luck and if I can manage the moments to build up to it, I can probably get a cheer out of the crowd for something extreme.

The Tea Party Nations is cool with putting plants in the crowd dressed up as SEIU members ...

And let's not forget this ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ[/ame]

lol...signs that say "screw the taxpayer"

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the sign. We the tax payer dont want to pay healthy people welfare anymore and feel as if they are being screwed. Damn, dont you guys watch the news?

Left wingers have head trauma from meeting brick walls, that and they've all morphed into TruthDon'tMeanShit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol...signs that say "screw the taxpayer"

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the sign. We the tax payer dont want to pay healthy people welfare anymore and feel as if they are being screwed. Damn, dont you guys watch the news?

Reading comprehension and you don't get along too well, eh?

Read just fine. So whywas it not all over the TV? Libs and the truth dont get along to well eh? or the shower eh? or a real job eh?

A quick test to see if Rightwingers are bias goes as follows.

First--Ask any Fox Viewer the question "Who is ruining the country"?

Now ask them if Fox use subliminal messages to influence its viewers!

And the HuffPuff recruited thousands of 'citizen journalists' (unpaid) to attend TEA Parties with racist signs, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No moral highground to be had... we will all drown in the shit pumped out by the media.... and by 'media'... I include all of it.

This was nothing.

And look at this ...

That link will take you to an SEIU page where you can sign up as an “organizer” for one of their upcoming major rallies to support the union goons in Wisconsin.

Here is what I am doing in Sacramento, where they are holding a 5:30 PM event this coming Tuesday: (1) I signed up as an organizer (2) with any luck they will contact me and I will have an “in” (3) in or not I will be there and am asking as many other people as can get there to come with, all of us in SEIU shirts (those who don’t have them we can possibly buy some from vendors likely to be there) (4) we are going to target the many TV cameras and reporters looking for comments from the members there (5) we will approach the cameras to make good pictures… signs under our shirts that say things like “screw the taxpayer!” and “you OWE me!” to be pulled out for the camera (timing is important because the signs will be taken away from us) (6) we will echo those slogans in angry sounding tones to the cameras and the reporters. (7) if I do get the ‘in’ I am going to do my darnedest to get podium access and take the mic to do that rant from there…with any luck and if I can manage the moments to build up to it, I can probably get a cheer out of the crowd for something extreme.

The Tea Party Nations is cool with putting plants in the crowd dressed up as SEIU members ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ[/ame]

And all of that made the headlines.

but it's different when libs do cuz they are the good guys. Right?

jack off

And the HuffPuff recruited thousands of 'citizen journalists' (unpaid) to attend TEA Parties with racist signs, yadda, yadda, yadda.

No moral highground to be had... we will all drown in the shit pumped out by the media.... and by 'media'... I include all of it.

That is what normal people are sick of. Take away all of the squabbling on USMB and remove all of the turda on the cable news net works and just consider the average dude or dudett, They are not drowning in shit. They want things to get done. Most ignore all the media or view it as you would WWF.

This was nothing.

Lets just make sure that those that can not see through the spin get to understand what you said....

The tea party members arrended the meetings so they could interact with their elected representatives and they did so.

I find it interesting that you deem "interacting with their elected representatives" as "interrupting town hall meetings".

Perhaps you think it best for an elected representative to simply orate and not be questioned for his/her actions?

Then perhaps we should not not call them "elected representatives" and instead refer to them as "elected overlords"...

Sound like a plan?

This was nothing.

And look at this ...

And all of that made the headlines.

but it's different when libs do cuz they are the good guys. Right?

jack off

Actually, I didn't say it's okay when the libs do it. That's you making a silly assumption.

I said quite clearly in my first post in this thread that media outlets on both sides will downplay or ignore things when it's their own and try to puff things up when it's the other guy.

Forum List

Back