Remember when the Tea PArty did this?

Video at the link.

Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep. Hulsey | Dane101

Come to think of it, neither do I, but I do remember the media talking about it a lot. Is there anyone who still wants to argue that there is not a double standard in the media? Just imagine if this was a Democratic governor trying to raise taxes, and the Tea Party actually acted like this.

How quickly the partisan hacks forget.

LOL

just more fucking lies from a known liar

btw, dipshit, the claims he was spat on have never been confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
lol...signs that say "screw the taxpayer"

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the sign. We the tax payer dont want to pay healthy people welfare anymore and feel as if they are being screwed. Damn, dont you guys watch the news?

Reading comprehension and you don't get along too well, eh?
It is typical for leftwing retard nut jobs to twist what something says or someone speaks to make their stupid lying points sound real when they are not, idiots. The Tea Party has more integrity than any lefty idiot.

Video at the link.

Wisconsin GOP Senator Glenn Grothman chased, trapped by hecklers, saved by Dem. Rep. Hulsey | Dane101

Come to think of it, neither do I, but I do remember the media talking about it a lot. Is there anyone who still wants to argue that there is not a double standard in the media? Just imagine if this was a Democratic governor trying to raise taxes, and the Tea Party actually acted like this.

BTW did you happen to notice that one of the "hecklers" that had them "trapped" as he was waiting to be let in gave the rep a mic to speak through? Did you also notice that the crowd was yelling what sounded like "peaceful" and then got quiet to listen to him speak??

Interesting how they can't get into the building because it's locked and then leave without being held or prevented from leaving once they realize that the door is not going to be opened and somehow they were "trapped"?? Really??

Funny thing is that it actaully kind of reminded of that time bush walked to a prop door and tried to open it to exit the stage only to stand there and look like an idiot. LOL

I remember the tea party did worse...they interrupted town hall meetings and didn't allow their fellow citizens the right to interact with their elected representatives.

This was nothing.

yeah, funny how that (real) double standard is.
The REAL double standard is on the left. They are the ones that believe lies are the truth, idiots.

A quick test to see if Rightwingers are bias goes as follows.

First--Ask any Fox Viewer the question "Who is ruining the country"?

Now ask them if Fox use subliminal messages to influence its viewers!
Stupid survey. The leftwing media is more abt to brainwash, Foxnews tells the truth. A lefty would not know the truth if it hit him upside the head.

Video at the link.

LOL

You think I am a partisan hack? Then you post a video of a guy yelling in the midst of an orderly demonstration, and the Senator getting spittle on him because he chose to walk along the edge of the cleared path instead of in the middle of it.

:cuckoo:

Video at the link.

BTW did you happen to notice that one of the "hecklers" that had them "trapped" as he was waiting to be let in gave the rep a mic to speak through? Did you also notice that the crowd was yelling what sounded like "peaceful" and then got quiet to listen to him speak??

Interesting how they can't get into the building because it's locked and then leave without being held or prevented from leaving once they realize that the door is not going to be opened and somehow they were "trapped"?? Really??

Funny thing is that it actaully kind of reminded of that time bush walked to a prop door and tried to open it to exit the stage only to stand there and look like an idiot. LOL
did you notice the guy was a DEMOCRAT telling them to back the fuck up?

no, you are too fucking stupid to get the facts right

I remember the tea party did worse...they interrupted town hall meetings and didn't allow their fellow citizens the right to interact with their elected representatives.

This was nothing.

And they were ordered to do that.

And look at this ...

That link will take you to an SEIU page where you can sign up as an “organizer” for one of their upcoming major rallies to support the union goons in Wisconsin.

Here is what I am doing in Sacramento, where they are holding a 5:30 PM event this coming Tuesday: (1) I signed up as an organizer (2) with any luck they will contact me and I will have an “in” (3) in or not I will be there and am asking as many other people as can get there to come with, all of us in SEIU shirts (those who don’t have them we can possibly buy some from vendors likely to be there) (4) we are going to target the many TV cameras and reporters looking for comments from the members there (5) we will approach the cameras to make good pictures… signs under our shirts that say things like “screw the taxpayer!” and “you OWE me!” to be pulled out for the camera (timing is important because the signs will be taken away from us) (6) we will echo those slogans in angry sounding tones to the cameras and the reporters. (7) if I do get the ‘in’ I am going to do my darnedest to get podium access and take the mic to do that rant from there…with any luck and if I can manage the moments to build up to it, I can probably get a cheer out of the crowd for something extreme.

The Tea Party Nations is cool with putting plants in the crowd dressed up as SEIU members ...

And let's not forget this ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ[/ame]

And all of that made the headlines.

but it's different when libs do cuz they are the good guys. Right?

jack off

Actually it's different becuase the facts are not what the OP claims. He was not trapped. they did follow him but IF you actually watch the video a "heckler" carrying an amplifier and a mic gave the mic to the rep and the "hecklers" for the most part, got quiet and let him speak. Furthermore, based on the video it appears that they didn't know how to get in because all of the doors were locked. I wonder whose bright idea that was??

They stood at the door waiting for someone to open it and when no one came they left and were not prevetned from leaving. They were NOT trapped.

Video at the link.

LOL

You think I am a partisan hack? Then you post a video of a guy yelling in the midst of an orderly demonstration, and the Senator getting spittle on him because he chose to walk along the edge of the cleared path instead of in the middle of it.

:cuckoo:

lol....that is the best they got.

As hard as they tried..with all of the ralleys...the closest they got to racism was an accusation but no recording of it (despite hundreds of cameras and recorders there)....and a man claiming he was spit on when it is quite obvious that the "spitter" was screaming and not actually spitting...and everyone knows that saliva forms in your mouth and sometimes inadvertanly shoots out of it when you are enthusiastic about something.

Yep...thats the best they got.

This was nothing.

And they were ordered to do that.

And look at this ...

That link will take you to an SEIU page where you can sign up as an “organizer” for one of their upcoming major rallies to support the union goons in Wisconsin.

Here is what I am doing in Sacramento, where they are holding a 5:30 PM event this coming Tuesday: (1) I signed up as an organizer (2) with any luck they will contact me and I will have an “in” (3) in or not I will be there and am asking as many other people as can get there to come with, all of us in SEIU shirts (those who don’t have them we can possibly buy some from vendors likely to be there) (4) we are going to target the many TV cameras and reporters looking for comments from the members there (5) we will approach the cameras to make good pictures… signs under our shirts that say things like “screw the taxpayer!” and “you OWE me!” to be pulled out for the camera (timing is important because the signs will be taken away from us) (6) we will echo those slogans in angry sounding tones to the cameras and the reporters. (7) if I do get the ‘in’ I am going to do my darnedest to get podium access and take the mic to do that rant from there…with any luck and if I can manage the moments to build up to it, I can probably get a cheer out of the crowd for something extreme.

The Tea Party Nations is cool with putting plants in the crowd dressed up as SEIU members ...

And let's not forget this ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNzhZf1mYZQ[/ame]

You should have shown the entire clip where the heckler shoved the sign through the window into the face of Rand Paul.
You know they are not going to show the whole video, they are afraid of the truth.

LMFAO..

I just looked at that "spitting" clip in its entirety....

The "spitter" was chanting the exact same thing and the exact same way well before that spineless asshole walked past him.

But even better...that spineless asshole actually came back out looking for the guy....actually looking for trouble.

Smith...you are pathetic.

Video at the link.

Another "Imagine if" thread that tries to show proof in a hypothetical. Jeez!

Actually it's different becuase the facts are not what the OP claims. He was not trapped. they did follow him but IF you actually watch the video a "heckler" carrying an amplifier and a mic gave the mic to the rep and the "hecklers" for the most part, got quiet and let him speak. Furthermore, based on the video it appears that they didn't know how to get in because all of the doors were locked. I wonder whose bright idea that was??

They stood at the door waiting for someone to open it and when no one came they left and were not prevetned from leaving. They were NOT trapped.

Project much?

I wrote the OP, and the only fact I claimed was that there is bias in the media. Here is the OP to prove my point.

Video at the link.

Want to try again?

Project much?

I wrote the OP, and the only fact I claimed was that there is bias in the media. Here is the OP to prove my point.

Video at the link.

Want to try again?
he cant
he's a fucking idiot

Actually, I didn't say it's okay when the libs do it. That's you making a silly assumption.

I said quite clearly in my first post in this thread that media outlets on both sides will downplay or ignore things when it's their own and try to puff things up when it's the other guy.

That is just not true. I saw that twerp get its head stomped on FOX.

Yes...you did.

You did NOT see it on Hannity, Oreilly, Fox and Friends or Greta. Those are not news shows...they are commentary shows.

Most people who dont watch fox news do not understand the difference.

Fox News reports the news. Commentary shows make it clear they are commentary shows....much like Rachel Maddow does.....

But Fox News gets the bad rap becuase people just dont know or care NOT to know the difference.

matt lauer is co-host of "the today show" are you calling that a news show?? Iask becuase you brought up matt lauer earlier. Like hannity, o"reilly and the rest of them on foxnews, the today show, presents some newsworthy content but that is not what i would refer to as a "news show" either.

Project much?

Video at the link.

Want to try again?

I'm just an outside observer and dont get into the USMB pissing matches but, it says he was "trapped" right there in the title. Maybe you're not saying he was trapped but the article you posted does

This was nothing.

Worse than the union thugs and their Fleebagger cohorts totally shutting down the legislative process in WI all the while shouting obscenities and even attacking a Fox news reproter?

Palease.. give me a fucking break.

Last edited:
Awesome diplay of civility....

I agree. They were shouting but got quiet to let him speak and then he left becuase he could not get in at the door he was standing in front of.

Funny how several of the right wingers are reading something sinister into it that is NOT there.

Or were you being sarcastic and wrong at the same time? LOL

Forum List

Back