Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

If you are not involved in foreign businesses like me. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

1. Obama is 100% accurate. There are jobs ( manufacturers) that will never come back because if they do ( like me) will never survive because of foreign competitors.

MODT IMPORTANT AND DIG THIS TO ALL OF YOUR SKULLS.. I mean all Trump followers ....... You can ask your moron POTUS.... Why he has not made his products ( hat, ties, shirts etc etc etc) here in US?

Can any one of you Trump boys answer this very simple question? Please.

2. Yes there are jobs that came back but those are normal business practices and decisions. It’s not because of Trump.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

You’re quoting Trump from Dec 2017.
Feel stupid yet?

Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

They were right.
USDA forecasts record U.S. soy stockpile as trade war roils exports | Reuters

Pacific trade deal spurs Canadian farm sales to Japan as U.S. watches - Japan Today

Canadian wheat 15% cheaper

Australian beef 27% cheaper

Trump has screwed farmers and dairy. It will take a while to kick in, but when it does, disaster. These Trump voter's lives are ruined by Trump.

This makes no sense. Why would the US have a soy stockpile? If the US quits selling to China, then China has to buy from somewhere else. So, who are the Chinese buying from now, and who were those sellers selling to before China started buying from them?

So if the Chinese are now buying from somewhere else, it means that the sellers are not currently selling to their regular customers. Their regular customers have to buy from somebody, and since who they buy from are now selling to the Chinese, it opens the market for the US to sell to them.

Economics 101

Mark
No one else has the capacity to supply China.

So then what are the Chinese doing about it?

Mark

They were right.

Pacific trade deal spurs Canadian farm sales to Japan as U.S. watches - Japan Today

Trump has screwed farmers and dairy. It will take a while to kick in, but when it does, disaster. These Trump voter's lives are ruined by Trump.

This makes no sense. Why would the US have a soy stockpile? If the US quits selling to China, then China has to buy from somewhere else. So, who are the Chinese buying from now, and who were those sellers selling to before China started buying from them?

So if the Chinese are now buying from somewhere else, it means that the sellers are not currently selling to their regular customers. Their regular customers have to buy from somebody, and since who they buy from are now selling to the Chinese, it opens the market for the US to sell to them.

Economics 101

Mark

Mark
Paying through the nose.
American Soy Farmers very happy!

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

If you are not involved in foreign businesses like me. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

1. Obama is 100% accurate. There are jobs ( manufacturers) that will never come back because if they do ( like me) will never survive because of foreign competitors.

MODT IMPORTANT AND DIG THIS TO ALL OF YOUR SKULLS.. I mean all Trump followers ....... You can ask your moron POTUS.... Why he has not made his products ( hat, ties, shirts etc etc etc) here in US?

2. Yes there are jobs that came back but those are normal business practices and decisions. It’s not because of Trump.

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

Feel stupid yet?

2018. It hasn’t changed dude.

BTW. You did not answer my simple question. So let me repeat it again.

Why do you think this hypocrite POTUS has not bring his products back to US?

I know non of you can’t but I know that Trump boys are not the smartest in America.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump is helping the wise conservatives of Germany to come to America and help stop the harm of liberalism from here as liberal Europe falls

Germany moving to Tenn with their wisdom to help stop liberalism world wide

Are you trying to make me laugh? Stop your tickling me.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump is helping the wise conservatives of Germany to come to America and help stop the harm of liberalism from here as liberal Europe falls

..is this post some sort of a stupid joke? Please tell me it is, because if it's not you have to go seek some help asap.

Check the big news from Volkswagen

Germany's wise are fleeing to trump land Tenn and as they fled liberal Europe will fall faster and they will help build America more conservative with trump

There are several car manufacturers moved their operations to US long before Trump.

Businesses move here and there as part of business practices in order to make profits. It’s not because of Trump.

You can ask your petulant leader. Why he has not made his MAGA hat here in US?

Apparently you have no clue about economics. Then suddenly when Trump got elected you became an expert. LOL.

Feel stupid yet?

2018. It hasn’t changed dude.

BTW. You did not answer my simple question. So let me repeat it again.

Why do you think this hypocrite POTUS has not bring his products back to US?

I know non of you can’t but I know that Trump boys are not the smartest in America.

Trump has addressed this hundreds of times.
Let’s test you to see if you ever watched Trump...
What’s Trump’s explanation?

Wrong dead wrong

..is this post some sort of a stupid joke? Please tell me it is, because if it's not you have to go seek some help asap.

Germany's wise are fleeing to trump land Tenn and as they fled liberal Europe will fall faster and they will help build America more conservative with trump

There are several car manufacturers moved their operations to US long before Trump.

Businesses move here and there as part of business practices in order to make profits. It’s not because of Trump.

Apparently you have no clue about economics. Then suddenly when Trump got elected you became an expert. LOL.

Manufacturing has gone up 714% under Trump compared to Obama.

Mark

Wrong dead wrong

Mark
I feel sorry for Charlie...
He went bankrupt on Trump’s first day as president.

Wrong dead wrong

Mark

united-states-manufacturing-production.png

So, what is your point? That Trump is sinking the world economy. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
If Trump can sink the world economy, then Trump is a very powerful man. If Trump can sink the world economy, then it should make the Demon-crat's shake in their penny loafers, because they are next to be sunk or they are currently sinking because of Trump.

So which is it ? Is Trump this very powerful man or is he the buffoon idiot that the demorats like labeling him as ? I wish the Demon-crat's would make up their minds already. LOL.

The US has the economic strength to sink world economies.

Bush almost did it & now you assfucks want to try it again with Trump.

Trump is the worst business man EVER. If he was so great, why did he need to cheat his contractors & business partners.

You people are dumber than shit. It is the US that has the power, not that short dficked asswipe you elected.

They were right.

Economics 101

Mark

Mark
Paying through the nose.

What soy fsrmers arte those? The ones that Trump had to bail out?

Wrong dead wrong

Mark

US Manufacturing. Still looking for that 714% increase that Minimind Mark posted.

"Yipeee A lot of our customers are going into economic decline".

What kind of fucking idiot would say that?

They were right.

Economics 101

Mark

Mark
Paying through the nose.

Trump bailed them out because everyone was screaming that Trump’s Tariffs would be a disaster for farmers.
Would up they made a killing because no one can provide the required volume except the US.

They were right.

Economics 101

Mark

Mark
Paying through the nose.

Bailing out our farmers is the American way.

Mark

Mark

US Manufacturing. Still looking for that 714% increase that Minimind Mark posted.

312,000 Jobs Added In December, Manufacturing Growing 714% Faster Under Trump Than Obama

Mark

Forum List

Back