Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

The idiots vote democrat again because they're dependent children. They've been coddled or brainwashed to believe that government is their daddy and the democrat party is their mommy.

And tax cuts pay for themselves.
They do when you also cut spending. We don't have a funding problem, we have a spending problem.

If you have to cut spending, then they're not paying for themselves. That's kind of duh.

The ledger has two sides. You could ask whatshisname's imaginary neighbor.
Do you believe in making people dependent on government to meet their basic needs?

Of course not. The majority of college graduates vote Democratic. Do you think they are the dependent class?

RW media wants you to blame other people for your problems. The easiest targets are the poor. The poor don't cause your problems.
I think the majority of college graduates are indoctrinated.

And tax cuts pay for themselves.
They do when you also cut spending. We don't have a funding problem, we have a spending problem.

If you have to cut spending, then they're not paying for themselves. That's kind of duh.

Do you believe in making people dependent on government to meet their basic needs?

Of course not. The majority of college graduates vote Democratic. Do you think they are the dependent class?

RW media wants you to blame other people for your problems. The easiest targets are the poor. The poor don't cause your problems.

Who do you think is not indoctrinated?

Me. You're indoctrinated. How many genders are there?

So, what is your point? That Trump is sinking the world economy as well. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
So your point is that Trump is sinking the US economy?
I guess you didn't notice that the eight year climb in the Dow came to a shrieking halt when Trump started his idiotic left wing protectionist policies, eh?

There's a reason I call you tards willfully blind.

Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

They were right.
USDA forecasts record U.S. soy stockpile as trade war roils exports | Reuters

Pacific trade deal spurs Canadian farm sales to Japan as U.S. watches - Japan Today

Canadian wheat 15% cheaper

Australian beef 27% cheaper

Trump has screwed farmers and dairy. It will take a while to kick in, but when it does, disaster. These Trump voter's lives are ruined by Trump.

This makes no sense. Why would the US have a soy stockpile? If the US quits selling to China, then China has to buy from somewhere else. So, who are the Chinese buying from now, and who were those sellers selling to before China started buying from them?

So if the Chinese are now buying from somewhere else, it means that the sellers are not currently selling to their regular customers. Their regular customers have to buy from somebody, and since who they buy from are now selling to the Chinese, it opens the market for the US to sell to them.

Economics 101

Mark

You weren't indoctrinated when you went to college? Go figure.

Two genders, many lifestyles, none under my control.

Well, combine that US/trade White House meeting with the details within the USMCA auto-sector; mix it up a little with the initiatives and incentives for Trump’s industrial vocational apprenticeship training; give the auto actuaries a little time to crunch the numbers; let the executives settle in…. Then, fast forward a month and currently the big Detroit auto-show is happening.

Voilà!… what does Volkswagen announce? Ahem:

TENNESSEE – Volkswagen to create 1,000 new jobs in Chattanooga expansion:

Volkswagen announces Chattanooga will be the home to the company’s first electric vehicle manufacturing facility in North America. This will be the company’s second U.S. facility.

The automaker made the announcement Monday morning at the Detroit Auto show. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam, Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke, and Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger were all in Detroit for the major announcement.

Trump
Is winning big time and has made both tenn RINOS senators to retire

Cherry pick much?

GM will lay off 1,600 workers at 3 factories
Good. Government Motors shouldn’t have slept with Obama.

Last edited:

You weren't indoctrinated when you went to college? Go figure.

Two genders, many lifestyles, none under my control.
I agree. The left claims there are many genders. Are they confused?

Lolol a country with tariff policies that Trump is emulating collapses and people see it as proof that Trump copying their policies is a good idea :lmao:
You are one naive leftard.
Germany is failing! Hurry, copy their policies!!!
We already know you’re clueless, you don’t need to remind us.

Well, combine that US/trade White House meeting with the details within the USMCA auto-sector; mix it up a little with the initiatives and incentives for Trump’s industrial vocational apprenticeship training; give the auto actuaries a little time to crunch the numbers; let the executives settle in…. Then, fast forward a month and currently the big Detroit auto-show is happening.

Voilà!… what does Volkswagen announce? Ahem:

TENNESSEE – Volkswagen to create 1,000 new jobs in Chattanooga expansion:

Volkswagen announces Chattanooga will be the home to the company’s first electric vehicle manufacturing facility in North America. This will be the company’s second U.S. facility.

The automaker made the announcement Monday morning at the Detroit Auto show. Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam, Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke, and Hamilton County Mayor Jim Coppinger were all in Detroit for the major announcement.

Trump
Is winning big time and has made both tenn RINOS senators to retire

Cherry pick much?

GM will lay off 1,600 workers at 3 factories
Good. Government Motors shouldn’t have slept with Obama.

Equal parts silly and deplorable - I guess it goes hand in hand.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

If you are not involved in foreign businesses like me. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

1. Obama is 100% accurate. There are jobs ( manufacturers) that will never come back because if they do ( like me) will never survive because of foreign competitors.

MODT IMPORTANT AND DIG THIS TO ALL OF YOUR SKULLS.. I mean all Trump followers ....... You can ask your moron POTUS.... Why he has not made his products ( hat, ties, shirts etc etc etc) here in US?

Can any one of you Trump boys answer this very simple question? Please.

2. Yes there are jobs that came back but those are normal business practices and decisions. It’s not because of Trump.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

Most presidents have been reluctant to take credit for a rising economy because of the very real possibility they will have to take the blame for a recession. Looks like Trump does not have to worry about that, at least among his followers.

If you want to know why, please look at the following Obama video saying that jobs are not coming back, and then see Trump, Navarro, and Lightheiser working their asses off to bring good jobs back. Trump is not accepting unfair trade deals, unlike prior admins:

If you are not involved in foreign businesses like me. You don’t have a clue what you are talking about.

1. Obama is 100% accurate. There are jobs ( manufacturers) that will never come back because if they do ( like me) will never survive because of foreign competitors.

MODT IMPORTANT AND DIG THIS TO ALL OF YOUR SKULLS.. I mean all Trump followers ....... You can ask your moron POTUS.... Why he has not made his products ( hat, ties, shirts etc etc etc) here in US?

2. Yes there are jobs that came back but those are normal business practices and decisions. It’s not because of Trump.

We’re just shipping company after company after company is leaving this country and leaving jobs behind,” president Donald Trump said on the campaign trail last year. “And I’m going to get it stopped.”

So far, not so good. A group that advocates for federal workers says government records show (pdf) more than 10,000 jobs at federal contractors have been sent over overseas since Trump was elected. That’s more than double the average annual amount during Barack Obama’s presidency. The organization, Good Jobs Nation, funded by unions and faith groups, wants the White House to hold these contractors accountable.

Wrong dead wrong

Trump is helping the wise conservatives of Germany to come to America and help stop the harm of liberalism from here as liberal Europe falls

Germany moving to Tenn with their wisdom to help stop liberalism world wide

Wrong dead wrong

Trump is helping the wise conservatives of Germany to come to America and help stop the harm of liberalism from here as liberal Europe falls

..is this post some sort of a stupid joke? Please tell me it is, because if it's not you have to go seek some help asap.

Wrong dead wrong

..is this post some sort of a stupid joke? Please tell me it is, because if it's not you have to go seek some help asap.

Check the big news from Volkswagen

Germany's wise are fleeing to trump land Tenn and as they fled liberal Europe will fall faster and they will help build America more conservative with trump

So, what is your point? That Trump is sinking the world economy as well. :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:
So your point is that Trump is sinking the US economy?

China is still buying soybeans, just not from Americans, and our trade deficit with China is up.
My next door neighbor in the food business gets so much pleasure out of idiots like you.

Your stupid non-sequitur does jackshit to address the post. If you ever been in business, which is unfuckinglikely, you know that when you give up business, it doesn't always com back. Ask your imaginary neighbor.
I see you don’t understand the subtleties of the economy.
Do you honestly believe that something that affects someone who earns 50K/year affects someone who earns 200K/year?
People across the economic spectrum lead different lives.
People in different aspects of the food business are doing quite well and that pisses you off

Wrong dead wrong

Check the big news from Volkswagen

Germany's wise are fleeing to trump land Tenn and as they fled liberal Europe will fall faster and they will help build America more conservative with trump

The fact that you don't understand how fucking retarded you sound is definetly a problem.

They were right.
USDA forecasts record U.S. soy stockpile as trade war roils exports | Reuters

Pacific trade deal spurs Canadian farm sales to Japan as U.S. watches - Japan Today

Canadian wheat 15% cheaper

Australian beef 27% cheaper

Trump has screwed farmers and dairy. It will take a while to kick in, but when it does, disaster. These Trump voter's lives are ruined by Trump.

This makes no sense. Why would the US have a soy stockpile? If the US quits selling to China, then China has to buy from somewhere else. So, who are the Chinese buying from now, and who were those sellers selling to before China started buying from them?

So if the Chinese are now buying from somewhere else, it means that the sellers are not currently selling to their regular customers. Their regular customers have to buy from somebody, and since who they buy from are now selling to the Chinese, it opens the market for the US to sell to them.

Economics 101

Mark
No one else has the capacity to supply China.

Forum List

Back