Remember When the Smart People Said Trumps Trade Tarriffs Would Sink the US Economy?

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support
Ed, if you ARE 82, I'm surprised you name call-should not be in your generational nature. If you are sinking, please tell us. Personally, I am better off with Trump, than any other president including Reagan.
I am 82 Birthday this past sunday and I reserve foul speech only here and for those deserving of it ...imho
82 and does nothing but bitch and moan.
Sad.
Well with the AH's tariffs and shutting down gov't can anyone be blamed for wanting to stick a boot in trumps mouth ?

Yes, we can, leftard asshole.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.
So you are saying that the interest rates were raised to destroy the Trump economy ? Yes you are.

No because of the economy, which has been gone up for the last several years. We surely can't deregulate everything (Trump has already done that) when the recession hits and it will.

If the point of the thread is to show that the US economy is improving under Trump while other major economies are sinking, that is a proven fact.
The Fed either deliberately or accidentally almost sank the US economy by raising interest rates to fast while unwinding their balance sheet. So the US economy can be sunk by the Fed, I'm not doing a touchdown dance yet.

Interest rates needed to be raised. No need to keep them low so Trump economy looks on fire when its not in reality. That is due to a recession is coming.

Oh God the irony. I'm sorry what were interest rates under Obama? Why did the Fed prop up the Obama stock market by printing $3 trillion dollars? You people are funny :21:

IDIOT We be sinking with that moron in our WH leading the way You know, the moron you support
Ed, if you ARE 82, I'm surprised you name call-should not be in your generational nature. If you are sinking, please tell us. Personally, I am better off with Trump, than any other president including Reagan.
I am 82 Birthday this past sunday and I reserve foul speech only here and for those deserving of it ...imho
82 and does nothing but bitch and moan.
Sad.
Well with the AH's tariffs and shutting down gov't can anyone be blamed for wanting to stick a boot in trumps mouth ?

A couple more weeks of this shut down and the U.S. economy will lose about 6 billion it's already lost 3. Keep up the good work trumpkins maybe that recession will arrive sooner than later.

Oh God the irony. I'm sorry what were interest rates under Obama? Why did the Fed prop up the Obama stock market by printing $3 trillion dollars? You people are funny :21:

Bush Jr left Obama a massive recession.

Bush Jr left Obama a massive recession.

So, Christ Obama had 8 years to deal with it. :itsok:

Obama extended the recession even with Quantitative Easing for eight years, and 0% interest rates. Even with "free money" he couldn't produce decent GDP growth or real employment growth.

He also ran up MORE DEBT than any previous President COMBINED. He was an economic disaster.

And the US now holds 3 trillion in assets to cover the printing of over two trillion dollars...
When The Fed Prints Money, What Impact Does It Have On You?

Obama extended the recession even with Quantitative Easing for eight years, and 0% interest rates. Even with "free money" he couldn't produce decent GDP growth or real employment growth.

He also ran up MORE DEBT than any previous President COMBINED. He was an economic disaster.
As bad as a president who runs up the debt during so called good times?

Trump is using the threat of U.S. Tariffs to attempt to lower unreasonably high foreign Tariffs. I have no problem with that as we've been treated very unfairly by European, and Asian countries for decades, and it has hurt our manufacturing sector greatly. They are eating our lunch, and we've put up with it for too long.

Treated unfairly? Jesus H. The US is the 800-pound gorilla. We ought to stop whining about the biggest, baddest country on the planet being a freaking victim.

The biggest damage done to the US manufacturing sector was courtesy of Ronald Reagan and changes to hostile-takeover rules. Venture capitalists bought textile mills and manufacturing plants throughout America, shuttered the plants, fired the employees, and sold the manufacturing equipment to Far East entities.

So much winning.

Bring back coal? GTFOH!

Yeah, I get it. Between foreign companies eating our lunch, and invasion forces at the border, Trump wants us to be the Land of the Victims and the Home of the Scared.

Treated unfairly? Jesus H. The US is the 800-pound gorilla. We ought to stop whining about the biggest, baddest country on the planet being a freaking victim.

The biggest damage done to the US manufacturing sector was courtesy of Ronald Reagan and changes to hostile-takeover rules. Venture capitalists bought textile mills and manufacturing plants throughout America, shuttered the plants, fired the employees, and sold the manufacturing equipment to Far East entities.

So much winning.

Bring back coal? GTFOH!

We are EXPORTING coal, and now a net exporter of OIL for the first time, thanks to Trump's Energy Policy. Yes, Europe, and Asia have been ALLOWED to take advantage of us by putting huge tariffs on our goods. Trump is leveling the playing field, and they don't like it. Finally, a President fighting or American companies, and American citizens for a change.

Check gasoline prices lately? Those savings go right to the bottom line, and especially helps the lower, and middle income earner in making ends meet.

They raised them and Wall St said a big fuck you, Fed. Now the Fed has seen the error and are rethinking their unwise descion of too much too soon.

Forum List

Back