Remember when the NFL did not allow Cowboys players to honor slain cops last year?

I do...

...It's OK to protest the NATIONAL ANTHEM, but NOT OK to show support for murdered cops.

RG III was fined $10,000 for wearing a shirt the NFL did not like.

People are not protesting the national anthem . More conservative lies . Typical propaganda .
Quit Falling down the well, yes they are protesting the national anthem and constitution... lol

Progs, go ahead and check with your people's talking points, but I am pretty sure its ok to tell the truth and call the NFL a racist organization.
Who is the NFL being racist to, which group?
White Americans.
What color or race is the NFL? White is not a race, you do know that.....it's a skintone designation...
So is black.
True, but not to the layman wanna be..

Progs, go ahead and check with your people's talking points, but I am pretty sure its ok to tell the truth and call the NFL a racist organization.
White Americans.
What color or race is the NFL? White is not a race, you do know that.....it's a skintone designation...
So is black.
Once again you want to have a double-standard.
You throw a non sequitur at me and I throw one back, then you claim your's applies and mine doesn't because you feel the rules you imposed on me don't apply to you.

Liberalism in a nutshell.

"Rules for thee but not for me!!!"

White Americans.
So is black.
Once again you want to have a double-standard.
You throw a non sequitur at me and I throw one back, then you claim your's applies and mine doesn't because you feel the rules you imposed on me don't apply to you.

Liberalism in a nutshell.
Liberals:

Often in error, never in doubt.

Two totally separate issues. The NFL has for decades had a strict uniform code that had to be followed to the letter or be fined. They do this because the whole point of a uniform is for them all the be the same (that is the word uniform means). The NFL knows once it opens the box and lets one team do it that it will be non-stop after that, so they have rules to prevent such things.
That is not the point.

The NFL has the rules and contract leeway to stop this bullshit protesting the American flag and people.

They choose not to.

NFL Denies Dallas Cowboys’ Request to Honor Fallen Police with Helmet Decal

-------------------------

Of course the espn types did not see anything wrong with the NFL not allowing the players to honor the 5 slain Dallas cops?

Remember that?

I do.
Why didn't they kneel in prayer for the cops?

Is kneeling the only way someone can show support for something? Interesting.
No, but when the NFL refused their request (which I don't agree with, btw), it could have been an option......maybe even a moment of silence before the game? Cowboy flag at half-staff?

Two totally separate issues. The NFL has for decades had a strict uniform code that had to be followed to the letter or be fined. They do this because the whole point of a uniform is for them all the be the same (that is the word uniform means). The NFL knows once it opens the box and lets one team do it that it will be non-stop after that, so they have rules to prevent such things.
That is not the point.

The NFL has the rules and contract leeway to stop this bullshit protesting the American flag and people.

They choose not to.
Yeap and more to the point is the left by no means is for freedom of speech or expression.

You see, when you only support freedom of speech that you agree with and systematically and violently shut down all speech that you don't agree with, that is by definition fascism, or communism, or whatever ism that silences freedom of expression.

They are and always have been weak, petulant, ignorant, hypocritical, arrogant losers.

NFL Denies Dallas Cowboys’ Request to Honor Fallen Police with Helmet Decal

-------------------------

Of course the espn types did not see anything wrong with the NFL not allowing the players to honor the 5 slain Dallas cops?

Remember that?

I do.
Why didn't they kneel in prayer for the cops?

Is kneeling the only way someone can show support for something? Interesting.
No, but when the NFL refused their request (which I don't agree with, btw), it could have been an option......maybe even a moment of silence before the game? Cowboy flag at half-staff?

Aren't there options for the agitators that feel they need to kneel during the National Anthem? Something like go fuck yourself, traitor?

That is not the point.

They choose not to.
Yeap and more to the point is the left by no means is for freedom of speech or expression.

You see, when you only support freedom of speech that you agree with and systematically and violently shut down all speech that you don't agree with, that is by definition fascism, or communism, or whatever ism that silences freedom of expression.

They are and always have been weak, petulant, ignorant, hypocritical, arrogant losers.

They will bow to economic pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back