Remember when Republicans said Democrats were weak on Defense and Russia is our enemy?

Because protecting America is such a bad thing.

So far, 191 criminal charges, 35 indictments, 5 guilty pleas and two in jail.
Remarkable for a little over a year. Benghazi took 3 and Whitewater took 6 with no wrongdoing
Attempting to frame and undermine a sitting president is not protecting America...if Trump were guilty of anything we would know it by now via a leak or from Mueller...but they stay quiet...they keep on digging raising your hopes and dividing the nation...that is not protecting the nation its harming it.....

What happened?

Republicans are now trashing our former allies. Remember divided we fall?

And, they think America will benefit by following the lead of Russian leader and Trump's apparent idol, thug, murderer and former head of KGB, Vladimir Putin.

How could one party flip so fast? Especially on Russia?
Never underestimate the power of conspiracy theories on low information people.

Obama interfered in our allies' elections - placed terrorists in charge if Egypt and tried to overthrow Israel's President...

Obama knew about the Russian Interference in 2014 and did nothing to stop it....

Hillary took over $100 MILLION from the KGB Bank...Hillary gave the Russians a plastic reset prop that read 'overcharge' in Russian...

Bwuhahaha....

You snowflakes are so funny....
Lmao! "But...but...but...Obama/Hillary!"

You kids need some new material.

peter-strzok-900_c0-0-898-524_s885x516.jpg

images

These people are treasonous...seditious and need to be prosecuted....
That's fake news.

Don't fall for it, it's embarrassing to all Americans when you do.

What happened?

And, they think America will benefit by following the lead of Russian leader and Trump's apparent idol, thug, murderer and former head of KGB, Vladimir Putin.

Remember divided we fall?
your pathetic party divides this country just as much as the other pathetic party does....and you are a perfect example of a divisive person ....

Obama interfered in our allies' elections - placed terrorists in charge if Egypt and tried to overthrow Israel's President...

Obama knew about the Russian Interference in 2014 and did nothing to stop it....

Hillary took over $100 MILLION from the KGB Bank...Hillary gave the Russians a plastic reset prop that read 'overcharge' in Russian...

Bwuhahaha....

What's the matter, Creep? Can-t take the fact that Barry betrayed his country in 2014, letting Putin treat him like his bit@h and do whatever he wanted?

You just want to skip that part of history to keep the myth if the 'messiah' spotless?

Bwuhahaha....

What's the matter, Creep? Can-t take the fact that Barry betrayed his country in 2014, letting Putin treat him like his bit@h and do whatever he wanted?

You just want to skip that part of history to keep the myth if the 'messiah' spotless?
What "fact"?

That's just bullshit fake news and you should really stop posting it. I heard you can go blind and shit.

What happened?

That was when they were the Soviet Union and liberals like you pissed in your panties when Regean called them the evil empire.. You miss the old socilalist communist Soviet Union admit it and hate that it broke up and started to embrace capitalism..

Bwuhahaha....

What "fact"?

That's just bullshit fake news and you should really stop posting it. I heard you can go blind and shit.

What were you asleep for 8 years ?

Putin bitch slapped Obama Across the globe and he got even with Hillary for messing in his election ...pay back is a bitch

Bwuhahaha....

You really hate facts, don't you child?

Bwuhahaha....

What "fact"?

Putin bitch slapped Obama Across the globe and he got even with Hillary for messing in his election ...pay back is a bitch

Uuuuhmmm ...... Whut? What world did this happen in?

Bwuhahaha....

What "fact"?

The REAL one, snowflake.

What happened?

This reminds me of you

Bwuhahaha....

Nope, I love them. Let me know when you've got some, I'd like to see them.

What happened?

This reminds me of you

Lol, you conservatives are all the same. Can't refute my post so resort to insults. At least you are a bit more original than miketx.

Bwuhahaha....

Nope, I love them. Let me know when you've got some, I'd like to see them.
ZERO CREDIBILITY.

Thank you for proving once and for all you are not worth listening to or wasting time over.

'Nuff said...

Bwuhahaha....

What "fact"?

What are you playing dumb????

Obama's red line...Kerry stuck his foot in his mouth about the WMDs and Putin said " OK I will get Syria to remove them"

Then Assad gassed his people again .... And Trump bombed them.

Worst Chemical Attack in Years in Syria; U.S. Blames Assad

What happened?

This reminds me of you

Lol, you conservatives are all the same. Can't refute my post so resort to insults. At least you are a bit more original than miketx.

When liberals play dumb on here , I just remind them how stupid they really are..

What "fact"?

What are you playing dumb????

Obama's red line...Kerry stuck his foot in his mouth about the WMDs and Putin said " OK I will get Syria to remove them"

Then Assad gassed his people again .... And Trump bombed them.

Worst Chemical Attack in Years in Syria; U.S. Blames Assad

He's not playing...

Forum List

Back