as usual an about face -

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
hey suckers, you've been punked AGAIN

Trump shifts from veiled withdrawal threats to effusive praise at the NATO summit

President Donald Trump once declared NATO “obsolete.” - Today (July 12), he said “I believe in NATO.”

plus he lied when he claimed countries raised their spending increase from 2% TO 4% - NOT A DAMN THING CHANGED !! NOTHING !

this leads me to believe the entire NATO dog and pony show was nothing but smoke to cloud the Russian investigation.

CVS is open 24/7 and according to sources is fully stocked with Prep H. :p

facts arent a conspiracy -- nice try morons

:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump has left you girls hanging out to dry more times than you have IQ points, :laughing0301:

and you still come back for more - fools.

Trump shifts from veiled withdrawal threats to effusive praise at the NATO summit

President Donald Trump once declared NATO “obsolete.” - Today (July 12), he said “I believe in NATO.”

plus he lied when he claimed countries raised their spending increase from 2% TO 4% - NOT A DAMN THING CHANGED !! NOTHING !

this leads me to believe the entire NATO dog and pony show was nothing but smoke to cloud the Russian investigation.

You are missing a couple of moves. Our President's 'performance' at NATO was a show put on for your side to electrify the encounter. Constant MSM broadcast hysteria perfectly, strategically conveyed President Trump's intimation of threat to abandon Europe militarily. He went into a loaded room; a room loaded for him. The negotiation was won, in favor of the U.S., before it began. Without the United States present and accounted for, militarily--on European soil--all sorts of bad things might go down.

Secondly, our President never intended on abandoning decades strong alliances in Europe. Heads of those alliance states, however, required a lesson in humility--in the face of their global lifeline. President Trump's show of force without force again perfectly set the stage for his entry into the UK and meetings with British leaders.

The cruel truth of the Mueller investigation is what it has in common with a chameleon. And that's open to all manner of interpretation.

I don't understand the dog and pony compairson. What are the dog and pony doing?

You are missing a couple of moves. Our President's 'performance' at NATO was a show put on for your side to electrify the encounter. Constant MSM broadcast hysteria perfectly, strategically conveyed President Trump's intimation of threat to abandon Europe militarily. He went into a loaded room; a room loaded for him. The negotiation was won, in favor of the U.S., before it began. Without the United States present and accounted for, militarily--on European soil--all sorts of bad things might go down.

Secondly, our President never intended on abandoning decades strong alliances in Europe. Heads of those alliance states, however, required a lesson in humility--in the face of their global lifeline. President Trump's show of force without force again perfectly set the stage for his entry into the UK and meetings with British leaders.

The cruel truth of the Mueller investigation is what it has in common with a chameleon. And that's open to all manner of interpretation.
Is there no button for throw this nut out?

This thread belongs in the conspiracy section.
Does it really ? I often feel this board is moderated by rightists.

what makes you think that

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Maybe you aren't really asking but just in case you are, I think rightists conspiracies are frequently found from the main forums while all leftist conspiracies are buried here with a hectic air.

pardon my sarcasm...

what Trump did is a FACT NOT A CONSPIRACY - yet here we are, moderated to suit the right.

Conspiracy theories produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts.

who knew, - damn sure not the idiots on the right (post #3)

Last edited:

I don't understand the dog and pony compairson. What are the dog and pony doing?

a circus act

~snick

Poor Understanding = Fake News

night_son said:
You are missing a couple of moves. Our President's 'performance' at NATO was a show put on for your side to electrify the encounter. Constant MSM broadcast hysteria perfectly, strategically conveyed President Trump's intimation of threat to abandon Europe militarily. He went into a loaded room; a room loaded for him.
The negotiation was won, in favor of the U.S., before it began.
Trump Plays Them Like A Fiddle
Because They Think Like Children

Poor Understanding = Fake News

night_son said:
You are missing a couple of moves. Our President's 'performance' at NATO was a show put on for your side to electrify the encounter. Constant MSM broadcast hysteria perfectly, strategically conveyed President Trump's intimation of threat to abandon Europe militarily. He went into a loaded room; a room loaded for him.
The negotiation was won, in favor of the U.S., before it began.
Trump Plays Them Like A Fiddle
Because They Think Like Children

Excellent point! These are the modern Bourgeoisie slowly losing touch with actual working folks and feeling they are 'above' others. After all, Trump is just a Real Estate tycoon. These world leaders are professional politicians and dictators who consider themselves 'above' the working people. Whatever you say about Trump you have to concede that he WORKED. Unlike most 'world leaders'........Not only did Trump create a RE empire but he already negotiated with many countries in his private business dealings.

Forum List

Back