The censorship master plan decoded

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This key report, prepared for lawmakers and for President Trump, serves as a roadmap on how tech giants covertly silence online speech – and how America can fight back against these monopolists working in sync with corporate media and left-leaning “fact checking” sites.

Emergency Report: The Censorship Master Plan Decoded

upload_2018-7-16_8-15-22.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but speech is never silenced until it touches the very idiots who say we still have it. If you think we are not losing our free speech. The let is stripping it esp. with their PC BS!!! You asses are so dumbed down you can't even see the stripping of your own freedom via your own stupidity. LMFAO gawd u fkrs are stupid as hell.

Let's not forget about this and we can bet not many high schools teach this one any more :

First They Came For The Jews - Poem by Martin Niemöller
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemöller

First They Came For The Jews Poem by Martin Niemöller - Poem Hunter

What is so funny these pathetic MORONS who ditch ppl because they support Trump, you idiots are so stupid you think when you see businesses or people losing it all because they chose to DITCH those who support Trump well you low IQ morons lose money and you will lose even more as time goes on and idiots like you pull this bs. YOU DESERVE to lose it all.

Last edited:
This key report, prepared for lawmakers and for President Trump, serves as a roadmap on how tech giants covertly silence online speech – and how America can fight back against these monopolists working in sync with corporate media and left-leaning “fact checking” sites.

Emergency Report: The Censorship Master Plan Decoded

View attachment 205179
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but speech is never silenced until it touches the very idiots who say we still have it. If you think we are not losing our free speech. The let is stripping it esp. with their PC BS!!! You asses are so dumbed down you can't even see the stripping of your own freedom via your own stupidity. LMFAO gawd u fkrs are stupid as hell.

Let's not forget about this and we can bet not many high schools teach this one any more :

First They Came For The Jews - Poem by Martin Niemöller
First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemöller

First They Came For The Jews Poem by Martin Niemöller - Poem Hunter

What is so funny these pathetic MORONS who ditch ppl because they support Trump, you idiots are so stupid you think when you see businesses or people losing it all because they chose to DITCH those who support Trump well you low IQ morons lose money and you will lose even more as time goes on and idiots like you pull this bs. YOU DESERVE to lose it all.
What is Free Speech in your estimation? As nothing you’ve posted has a thing to do with the first amendment.

This key report, prepared for lawmakers and for President Trump, serves as a roadmap on how tech giants covertly silence online speech – and how America can fight back against these monopolists

Does "silently" silencing include hiding conversations in largely unread/unvisited forums? Just wondering...

This key report, prepared for lawmakers and for President Trump, serves as a roadmap on how tech giants covertly silence online speech – and how America can fight back against these monopolists

Does "silently" silencing include hiding conversations in largely unread/unvisited forums? Just wondering...

So your right to free speech has been violated too?

I don’t think Freesom of Speech means what you think it means, Sil.

• Banned

Hahhah you caught that aye dear Watson. LOL....... See how they think we're all stupid.

Hahhah you caught that aye dear Watson. LOL....... See how they think we're all stupid.

Again, I don’t think free speech means what you think it means. As you have no right to post anything on a privately owned message board.

Forum List

Back