Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

I thought the Obamunist spent trillions on shovel ready jobs to boost the economy and repair the crumbling infrastructure? We know the shovel ready jobs never materialized so he must have lied to get elected.

They did here. Literally the next day.

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

I agree and airports are archaic.

Not just the airports, but air traffic control

The airports especially. They've been crumbling since George Washington took them over, and they weren't in great shape then, with the British insisting on flying on the right side of the runways.

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

The airports especially. They've been crumbling since George Washington took them over, and they weren't in great shape then, with the British insisting on flying on the right side of the runways.

That joke died....

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

I didn't know we had planes in the revolutionary war.

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

He was trying to be funny. He failed

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

He was trying to be funny. He failed

Oh I know, pogo usually has some good wits. He's rehashing an oldie.

Somehow there were no "shovel ready" jobs to fix those roads. It's funny how the media looked the other way on the stimulus(es) being a total sham.

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

I didn't either. Found that out from a very smart person with a very good brain whose father came from a very wonderful place in Germany, believe me. You know who else didn't know we had planes then? The Generals. Good thing he knows more than the Generals. But to be honest, I like airports that weren't captured, OK?

Somehow there were no "shovel ready" jobs to fix those roads. It's funny how the media looked the other way on the stimulus(es) being a total sham.

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie. And the signs on it told us so.

american-recovery-and-reinvestment-act-road-sign-olivier-le-queinec.jpg

I remember when Obungo took office and got billions for shovel ready infrastructure jobs. Where did the money go?

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.

Forum List

Back