Remember when Biden swore he would not send tanks to the Ukraine cuz that would start WW3?

America is
Hillary laughing at murdering Gaddafi
Albright saying killing 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it
Bush killing a million people based on a lie
Obama shrugging off our torture program
Trump bragging about dropping the biggest bomb

Endless wars, coups and sanctions
You should probably stop publicly shitting your pants like this.

We were talking about American economy. You have nothing to retort with, so your senile mind drifts off to some foreign policy bullshit Russian TV pumps you full of.

Last edited:
Vlad Putin must be very proud of your opposition to your own country.
Neither Russia nor Ukraine are my country. My country does not have mutual defense treaties with either of those countries. Not my countries, not my war and MY tax $$ shouldn't be going to support their war. Maybe you should haul your ass over there and show your commitment.

Neither Russia nor Ukraine are my country. My country does not have mutual defense treaties with either of those countries. Not my countries, not my war and MY tax $$ shouldn't be going to support their war. Maybe you should haul your ass over there and show your commitment.
No offense, but that is not an argument against helping Ukraine.

It's just a statement of your own indifference and selfishness.

We did give Ukraine security assurances in 1994- we can honor those assurances, and should. We spent 20 years disarming Ukraine, with our tax dollars. Ukraine is paying the price for that today.

In the 80's, we supported the Afghan mujaheddin against their Soviet invasion. I don't remember everyone saying "it's not our war".

Every war we have fought post WW2, the other side was armed with Russian weapons...

I don't remember everyone saying "it's not our war".
You weren't listening to me. You need to widen your horizons. I haven't backed a war that the democrats have involved the US in during my lifetime. Nor have I backed one that a globalist republican has involved us in. That includes Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan OR Ukraine. Ukraine has never done a thing to help the US and it is not selfish to look after OUR self interest which is NOT Ukraine OR Russia. Again, show your commitment and run your pansy ass over there and take up arms against your side of choice.

You weren't listening to me. You need to widen your horizons. I haven't backed a war that the democrats have involved the US in during my lifetime. Nor have I backed one that a globalist republican has involved us in. That includes Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan OR Ukraine.
Well good for you, but that is just a recitation of wars you "didn't back". It's still not an argument to not help someone in need.

I have always helped people when I could- people I did not know, and not expecting or asking anything in return. It's known as compassion.
Ukraine has never done a thing to help the US and it is not selfish to look after OUR self interest which is NOT Ukraine OR Russia. Again, show your commitment and run your pansy ass over there and take up arms against your side of choice.
Ukraine went along with us when it came to getting rid of their nuclear and biological weapons, strategic bombers, long range cruise missiles, and millions of tons of Soviet-era munitions.

And they joined the non-proliferation regime. All of this was absolutely in our interests, just as today it is in our interest to not have this spread to a wider European war.

Ukraine went along with us when it came to getting rid of their nuclear and biological weapons, strategic bombers, long range cruise missiles, and millions of tons of Soviet-era munitions.
Why did this not concern Obama in 2014 when Russia unilaterally annexed Crimea? You are sadly mistaken. As for the "soviet era" munitions. Do you honestly think that 30 year old technology was a threat? Try again.

The pooti-poot is happy with your post, you may come to russia to collect a rubel.
putin-happy.gif

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that was invaded by Russia to steal Ukranian's assets.

The USA has a contract/treaty with Ukraine to give them aide if they ever were attacked. (We are)

Anything else is merely a distraction from these two simple truths. Charges of graft or other malfeasance are Ukranian's issues. The USA needs to honor their contractual obligations to Ukraine and to NATO.

We don't need to crush Russia to achieve our goals...far from it. I like Russia being intact just like it is.

You weren't listening to me. You need to widen your horizons. I haven't backed a war that the democrats have involved the US in during my lifetime. Nor have I backed one that a globalist republican has involved us in. That includes Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan OR Ukraine. Ukraine has never done a thing to help the US and it is not selfish to look after OUR self interest which is NOT Ukraine OR Russia. Again, show your commitment and run your pansy ass over there and take up arms against your side of choice.
Great, a no foreign policy fuckup.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation that was invaded by Russia to steal Ukranian's assets.
Strange that Obama was not concerned with any of that in 2014 when Russia unilaterally annexed Crimea, which by the way is some of the most valuable Ukrainian property. What happened to that non-existent treaty then?

Strange that Obama was not concerned with any of that in 2014 when Russia unilaterally annexed Crimea, which by the way is some of the most valuable Ukrainian property. What happened to that non-existent treaty then?
What position was President Obama in to oppose the russian aggresion? The government of Ukraine at the time was a russian stooge one.

Why did this not concern Obama in 2014 when Russia unilaterally annexed Crimea? You are sadly mistaken. As for the "soviet era" munitions. Do you honestly think that 30 year old technology was a threat? Try again.
You will have to ask Obama. He was weak, like Biden is now.

Those Soviet era munitions would be very useful for Ukraine today. They got rid of them because they were promised their territorial integrity would be respected.

Right... "Look how close the russians have placed their borders to our military bases!"
Every dictator needs an external boogeyman.

If Putin was so scared of NATO, he would have a capable army instead of one made of paper mache. Ffs. His personal yacht costs more than a new Frigate.

Now he has a NATO border twice as long as before, so how did that work out for him?

You will have to ask Obama. He was weak, like Biden is now.

Those Soviet era munitions would be very useful for Ukraine today. They got rid of them because they were promised their territorial integrity would be respected.
A nuclear war would be what?

Forty year old nuclear weapons would help Ukraine? You're deluded.
No you're deluded, it was not just nuclear weapons. There were millions of tons of artillery shells and rockets in warehouses. There were KH-22 missiles, Strategic Bombers Tu-22, Tu-95, Tu-160. There were chemical and biological weapons laboratories, and probably a lot more that we will never hear about.

We spent a lot of money disarming Ukraine in the 90's and 2000's..

Forum List

Back