Remember Trump's "good people on both sides" quip???

If Trump wins in 2024 will he tell us there are good people on both sides of the Russia Ukraine War? Or will he have the balls to say Russia is wrong? If he couldn't say it about the KKK I bet he won't say it about Russia either.
If he couldn't say it about the KKK
Maybe you should look up that quote, and see what he was talking about.

This may help

If Trump wins in 2024 will he tell us there are good people on both sides of the Russia Ukraine War? Or will he have the balls to say Russia is wrong? If he couldn't say it about the KKK I bet he won't say it about Russia either.
hes already said they are gynocidal maniacs,, what more do you want??

What about you guys? You can't even agree with black people when we find cops are treating them like second class citizens. Next thing you know you're demonizing the BLM movement. Why?

Remember Occupy Wallstreet? Wallstreet fucked us and you demonized Occupy Wallstreet. You dumb ass!

WOKE. I never hear about WOKE unless I'm listening to right wing media sources. There it's all about WOKE. You guys need to wake up. You're being conned. Republicans love using social wedge issues to divide us otherwise you'd have no business voting GOP. You're not rich enough.

Trannies in bathrooms. See any in your bathrooms in 8 years? No? Well why is it such an issue for you guys? It's a social wedge issue the GOP uses to dupe you dopes.
^^^ never stops lying and spewing racist crap.

Not what all my Ukranian and Russian friends tell me. Or my friend from Belarus. Do you really side with Russia? So does China. Maybe Xirump shouldn't be POTUS. Ron DiSantis either.
Friends do not lie to friends. Get rid of them.

Friends do not lie to friends. Get rid of them.
They are all using a special web service where they can still communicate with people back home. You are all propaganda.

I heard a Republican say your position on NPR. Want to hear it? You believe we have paid enough. It's only been a year you are already ready to throw in the towel and give Russia Ukraine. It's a total contradiction to say Republicans are tough and Russia won't fuck with Republicans. Yes they will. Because you are isolationists. Russians could take over the world and you guys wouldn't do a thing because it would cost you money. Europe has chipped in but according to you not enough.

Seems Republicans are trying very hard to take the opposite position to WHATEVER Biden does. He's doing the right thing so of course you guys have to argue the wrong, even if it's wrong. You simply MUST take the opposite position. It's called playing politics.

Forum List

Back