Remember Trump's "good people on both sides" quip???

Still missing any link putting daddy Trump in the KKK.

Poor Fred Trump was always at the wrong place and at the wrong time.....LOL

In 1927, Donald Trump's father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in ...

Yes, yes.......those "clever" KKK members decided to have a rally AROUND where Fred trump was walking......just to entrap the Trump dynasty 90 years later.......Damn they're clever......LOL
:cuckoo:

Still missing any link putting daddy Trump in the KKK.

Poor Fred Trump was always at the wrong place and at the wrong time.....LOL

In 1927, Donald Trump's father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in ...

Yes, yes.......those "clever" KKK members decided to have a rally AROUND where Fred trump was walking......just to entrap the Trump dynasty 90 years later.......Damn they're clever......LOL

And that's the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule.

Riots happen in populated areas. There are always innocent bystanders.

It is completely possible that Fred Trump was just in the area, minding his own business.

Your attempt to pretend otherwise is you being a liar.

Also, no one claimed that the Klan was purposefully doing this to get Fred swept up.

That was the Logical Fallacy of Strawman.

More dishonesty from you.

Jeez, on some level, you know you've got shit. Otherwise you would not actively try to "win" by lying so much.

It is completely possible that Fred Trump was just in the area, minding his own business.

What a fucking moron........Questions:

How many people were attending that rally?

Of that number, how many were arrested?

How come Fred was ONE of those arrested (just bad luck)???

LOL

What a fucking moron........Questions:

How many people were attending that rally?

Of that number, how many were arrested?

How come Fred was ONE of those arrested (just bad luck)???

LOL

Quite possibly. YOu have no way of proving otherwise. You want to assume that he was an active rioter, because it serves your partisan purpose.

Your strong desire to smear your enemies is not evidence.

It's funny, you libs are always so quick to give the accused the benefit of a doubt.

Until it's useful for you not to.

Do you realize how completely transparent you are?

YOu have no way of proving otherwise. You want to assume that he was an active rioter,

never stated that Fred Trump was "an active rioter"......just an avid sympathizer......(the Trump clan was never one to risk their sorry asses...LOL)

Who cares? I don't spend 2 months straight obsessing over one sentence one person said. I have better things to do.

Why do people assume that "caring" is a prerequisite to seeing facts?

Like "I don't care if the sky is blue or not" doesn't change the sky's color. It's still blue and Trump still said it. No one cares until the issues comes to their door *wink wink*

The left, like muslims, believe that lying to advance their cause is acceptable.

And we see it all day, every day.

They are scum.

Radical Muslims are against gays, abortion rights and "love" carrying weapons everywhere they go.......REMIND YOU OF SOME AMERICANS???..............lol

Says the lefty that doesn't see a difference between wanting men to use the men's room and throwing a man off a rooftop.

YOu have no way of proving otherwise. You want to assume that he was an active rioter,

never stated that Fred Trump was "an active rioter"......just an avid sympathizer......(the Trump clan was never one to risk their sorry asses...LOL)

And that just as much of an assumption.

You've cut down the post tree.

Let's rehash.

Your position is that since Fred was picked up in a klan sweep that he must have been a Klan supporter.

Because you assume that innocent bystanders never get swept up in riots and that the police never make mistakes.

Especially back in the 20s, when the NYC police were known to be highly paid and trained and diligent.

Me? I find the presented evidence to be too weak to make a definitive call. It would take more than that to level such a serious charge.

Great illustration of how the left sees all who don't agree with their outrage of the day as bad people.

Great illustration of how the left sees all who don't agree with their outrage of the day as bad people.
What about you guys? You can't even agree with black people when we find cops are treating them like second class citizens. Next thing you know you're demonizing the BLM movement. Why?

Remember Occupy Wallstreet? Wallstreet fucked us and you demonized Occupy Wallstreet. You dumb ass!

WOKE. I never hear about WOKE unless I'm listening to right wing media sources. There it's all about WOKE. You guys need to wake up. You're being conned. Republicans love using social wedge issues to divide us otherwise you'd have no business voting GOP. You're not rich enough.

Trannies in bathrooms. See any in your bathrooms in 8 years? No? Well why is it such an issue for you guys? It's a social wedge issue the GOP uses to dupe you dopes.

If Trump wins in 2024 will he tell us there are good people on both sides of the Russia Ukraine War? Or will he have the balls to say Russia is wrong? If he couldn't say it about the KKK I bet he won't say it about Russia either.
Why is Russia wrong? Zelensky is a tyrant.

What about you guys? You can't even agree with black people when we find cops are treating them like second class citizens. Next thing you know you're demonizing the BLM movement. Why?

Remember Occupy Wallstreet? Wallstreet fucked us and you demonized Occupy Wallstreet. You dumb ass!

WOKE. I never hear about WOKE unless I'm listening to right wing media sources. There it's all about WOKE. You guys need to wake up. You're being conned. Republicans love using social wedge issues to divide us otherwise you'd have no business voting GOP. You're not rich enough.

Trannies in bathrooms. See any in your bathrooms in 8 years? No? Well why is it such an issue for you guys? It's a social wedge issue the GOP uses to dupe you dopes.
How do you make it through the day with all that crap running around in your head?

Bonus quote - "WOKE. I never hear about WOKE unless I'm listening to right wing media sources. There it's all about WOKE." --wait for it-- "You guys need to wake up." LOL

How do you make it through the day with all that crap running around in your head?

Bonus quote - "WOKE. I never hear about WOKE unless I'm listening to right wing media sources. There it's all about WOKE." --wait for it-- "You guys need to wake up." LOL

The other day a left wing media source was making fun of all the right wing media sources. That day they were all claiming SVB was a WOKE bank.

You guys really are pouring it on strong. I'm sure next year we will hear a lot more about woke. Meanwhile Ron DiSantis is fighting a war against WOKE in Florida. And he's going to take that fight to the rest of America!! Yeahh!!!

The other day a left wing media source was making fun of all the right wing media sources. That day they were all claiming SVB was a WOKE bank.

You guys really are pouring it on strong. I'm sure next year we will hear a lot more about woke. Meanwhile Ron DiSantis is fighting a war against WOKE in Florida. And he's going to take that fight to the rest of America!! Yeahh!!!

Being "woke" isn't what killed SVB, it was their playing fast and loose with the money via high risk investments that did them in.

Forum List

Back