Remember this.....my dear Trumpsters....There WILL BE a Dem in the WH...

Everytime you post you prove how stupid you are. STFU scumbag.

Its erudite statements like the one above that really hurt my feelings................LMAO

(who helps you turn on your "puter???)

Surely, SURELY your orange moron will straighten XI out.......after all, Trump told us that China was going to be scared shitless about the ie for you.diot-in-chief's threat about punishing currency manipulation......
Again, SURELY, Trump did not lie.........Am I correct, Mr. Trump ass kisser???
Demoncraps have to pull their heads out of xi's ass. Sorry, no room ther

Surely, SURELY your orange moron will straighten XI out.......after all, Trump told us that China was going to be scared shitless about the idiot-in-chief's threat about punishing currency manipulation......
Again, SURELY, Trump did not lie.........Am I correct, Mr. Trump ass kisser???

Once again once a democrat Fucks up something its so hard to change it back

See: Ukraine
Obama care..................

...AND, once this democrat enters the oval office, the following is NOW perfectly "acceptable":

This democrat will campaign having uttered such statements as " China, if you're listening......."

This democrat may have open business dealings with Iran or the Saudis, or........

This democrat will have accumulated almost 200 days of golfing in a 4 year term (almost 20% of his tenure.)

This democrat may open up a hotel across from the Capitol and collect emoluments from cronies

This democrat may now openly admit that he (or she) had to pay off hookers since his (or her's) fat ass needed to pay for a little sex.

Above are only SOME of the new "realities" that we must all accept from a president because.......well, as the DOJ has stated in its policy, a sitting president may be a scumbag, unethical, immoral and corrupt son-of-a-bitch, BUT HE (or she) IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The democrats always have had open business deals with crazy countries. Bill Clinton openly engaged in selling high end weapons tech to China.

I don't care if Dems golf. In fact, I would encourage it. If Obama had been golfing more, maybe he wouldn't have had the time to screw up health care the way he did.

I don't have a problem with them opening a hotel. Provided it is run like a business, it would be nice to see a Democrat actually do ANYTHING AT ALL productive once in their life.

If Bill Clinton had paid off a hooker from years before, instead of screwing around in the oval office, and lying under oath about it... he never would have been impeached.

Trump is not above the law. You haven't even proved he engaged in collusion.

Who is going to beat Trump?

Bernie? No, he's just an old Jewish Commie Bolshevik New Yorker.
Warren (Liawatha)? No, wild eyed, unhinged Commie that lies even more than most Democrats.
Beto? The Irish Mexican? Ahhh, NO.
Harris? Ha, ha, ha, ha. No.
Spartacus? No
Gay Mayor who is running solely on his Gayness? No.
Biden? Old, Dem Party Hack? Too old, too male, too White. No.

The democrats always have had open business deals with crazy countries. Bill Clinton openly engaged in selling high end weapons tech to China.

I don't care if Dems golf. In fact, I would encourage it. If Obama had been golfing more, maybe he wouldn't have had the time to screw up health care the way he did.

I don't have a problem with them opening a hotel. Provided it is run like a business, it would be nice to see a Democrat actually do ANYTHING AT ALL productive once in their life.

If Bill Clinton had paid off a hooker from years before, instead of screwing around in the oval office, and lying under oath about it... he never would have been impeached.

Without your half-brain even realizing it......what you basically stated (in a moronic way)...."Gee, my orange fuckhead is just as bad as Obama and Clinton..............But, I can't help it, I simply love that fat orange ass more"

LMAO

...AND, once this democrat enters the oval office, the following is NOW perfectly "acceptable":

This democrat will campaign having uttered such statements as " China, if you're listening......."

This democrat may have open business dealings with Iran or the Saudis, or........

This democrat will have accumulated almost 200 days of golfing in a 4 year term (almost 20% of his tenure.)

This democrat may open up a hotel across from the Capitol and collect emoluments from cronies

This democrat may now openly admit that he (or she) had to pay off hookers since his (or her's) fat ass needed to pay for a little sex.

Above are only SOME of the new "realities" that we must all accept from a president because.......well, as the DOJ has stated in its policy, a sitting president may be a scumbag, unethical, immoral and corrupt son-of-a-bitch, BUT HE (or she) IS ABOVE THE LAW.

We've already had those Dems in office that youve just described.

Without your half-brain even realizing it......what you basically stated (in a moronic way)...."Gee, my orange fuckhead is just as bad as Obama and Clinton..............But, I can't help it, I simply love that fat orange ass more"

LMAO
No he's saying you're peeing into the wind. You keep accusing Trump of stuff, but you can't prove any of it.

Dems don't give a fuck about the law when they're in power in the first place, and the media will carry their water to the bitter end, so there's nothing to lose, shitferbrains.

Just for fun, Mr. fuckhead.......try listing (oh, lets say for the last 50 years) the number of REPUBLICAN cabinet members and aides who have gone to prison or resigned in disgrace.....VERSUS, the number of DEMOCRATS..

Go on.....TRY IT.......and see in which administrations corruption festers and reigns???

I'll await your "brilliant" response...........LOL

Corruption is out of control when dems are in control. Look at your pathetic party: Slavery, segregation, racism running rampant, hatred of country tied directly to policy. You should probably just shut up while you're a thousand miles behind.

You keep accusing Trump of stuff, but you can't prove any of it.

Perhaps............But isn't what you're REALLY saying, is this: "My orange fuckhead is BETTER at covering up his corruption"???

LOL

Why do you think a democrat will ever win the WH since now it's okay for FISA warrants to be used to spy on presidential candidates?

Corruption is out of control when dems are in control. Look at your pathetic party: Slavery, segregation, racism running rampant, hatred of country tied directly to policy. You should probably just shut up while you're a thousand miles behind.

If you had an OUNCE of self-worth, you would APOLOGIZE..................LMAO

In the last FIFTY years or so.....

120 indictments for Republicans. 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences.
Those aren’t “feelings” or “alternate facts.” Those are simply the
stats by the numbers.
Republicans are, and have been, the most criminally corrupt party to hold the office of the
presidency.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero
convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody
describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t
speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16
convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction.
One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens
of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever
and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One
conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions.
8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and
zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One
prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions.
15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions.
Zero prison sentences.

You should apologize to all the members of USMB for your sensationalist thread titles and trolling harassment of others who board your bore of a ship of fools thread. I KNOW it will NOT be you ever in the white house pig gnat moron.

Why do you think a democrat will ever win the WH since now it's okay for FISA warrants to be used to spy on presidential candidates?

Look, you fucking idiot, you may have heard the above from Barr and from Fox and Friends......but is it TOTAL BULLSHIT, repeated my ignorant idiots that parrot without an ounce of reality.

So, moron........WHO were those FISA warrants aimed at???
Was that individual working for Trump? ....Yes or fucking NO?

Answer those 2 simple questions....or go have yourself a long-overdue diaper change......LOL

...board your bore of a ship of fools thread. I KNOW it will NOT be you ever in the white house pig gnat moron.

(The English language is a bitch for Trump ass kissers......LOL)

Above yet ANOTHER example as to why Trump stated........

In 5 years you can give it a try, but I think you Stalinist piles of shit have fucked yourselves for a decade.

I mean, you're traitors and the entire nation knows it.

Look, you fucking idiot, you may have heard the above from Barr and from Fox and Friends......but is it TOTAL BULLSHIT, repeated my ignorant idiots that parrot without an ounce of reality.

So, moron........WHO were those FISA warrants aimed at???
Was that individual working for Trump? ....Yes or fucking NO?

Answer those 2 simple questions....or go have yourself a long-overdue diaper change......LOL

I take it by your questions you're ignorant of how FISA warrants work...

Forum List

Back