Eric Swalwell Proves He's Not All That And A Bag Of Chips After Refusing To Debate Dana Loesch

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Guess he was skerred that Dana would have given him a thong wedgie? What a wuss.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) might be the dumbest Democratic candidate in the 2020 race which, in a crowded field of more-so-than usual whacko moonbats, is a pretty tough thing to pull off. With the charisma of Gumby, Swalwell somehow managed to prove these past few days he's not even worth half a bag of potato chips and that he's afraid to debate political opponents of the fairer sex.

First, his Twitter team tweeted the following question on Thursday. "$1 could buy you half a bag of chips OR it could save us from a crumbling government. How will you spend yours?"

He responded to Loesch's inquiries saying, "Ms. Loesch — I see you’ve spent another day blowing up my Twitter. Thank you for following! But here’s the deal, you’re an @nra mouthpiece. I don’t aim down, so I don’t debate mouthpieces. But send me your president, @OliverLNorth. I’ll debate him anywhere. #EnoughIsEnough."

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

Forum List

Back