Remember the Parents That Named Their Child Adolf?

Raise your right hand if you believe the government should dictate acceptable children's names

maxresdefault.jpg

I am naming my son Lucifer and daughter Lilith...

I bet the only name that raises eyebrows is Lucifer while no one knows Lilith...
Lilith was the first feminist.
So the Jewish Fathers labelled her a demon and a hag. How little things change.

Don't tell me your name is Lilith!!!

Remember she steals the souls of babies and is the first succubus...

well , just shows the difference between the USA and the 'uk' i suppose . In the USA we have the 'blackpanthers , louie farakhan , the 'kkk' , blm and the 'nazis ' and commies operating legally and out in the open and thats a good thing Ace .

Not all Adolfs were or are Hitler.
Not all Hitlers are named Adolf.
Not all Quislings are traitors, either.
Not all Jesuses were crucified on the cross.
Give it a break, folks.
A child's got to have the opportunity to grow up and make his own name and reputation. Any more or less traditionally appropriate name should be good enough for any child, even if someone else with the same name did something bad.

A name is just a name. We don't need the juniors, thirds, and fourths, and all the family vendettas, or the superficial "honor" so often based on a family or given name.

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
Convicted of being in a hate group? You mean like being a Muslim?
No like being a white nationalist.
What about BLM? Them too?
No one in BLM is a white nationalist. Sorry. :rolleyes:
Sure, but BLM are Black Supremacists, just like you.

Looks like they were members of a hate group in England that is actually "banned". This group was actively attempting to provoke a race war in the UK. They are going to prison. Hopefully someone renames the child.

Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN

181112140530-neo-nazi-adam-thomas-claudia-patatas-exlarge-169.jpg
Convicted of being in a hate group? You mean like being a Muslim?
No like being a white nationalist.
What about BLM? Them too?
No one in BLM is a white nationalist. Sorry. :rolleyes:
Sure, but BLM are Black Supremacists, just like you.
Even if that were true no one in BLM is advocating the overthrow of the government by starting a race war just like you.

and a person can't go to jail for just being a member of any of the groups i mention Ace . By the way , were you born , raised and schooled in the USA or are you a recent third world import to the USA Ace .

--- Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN --- AND i think that the couples crime was being members of a Banned Group Ace .
Thats whats so great about UK law. If you are a member of a violent white racist group they can put you in prison.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN --- according to YOUR linked article they weren't jailed for violence were they ?? I think that they were jailed for simply being members of a Banned Group Ace .

and a person can't go to jail for just being a member of any of the groups i mention Ace . By the way , were you born , raised and schooled in the USA or are you a recent third world import to the USA Ace .
Thats correct. None of the groups mention overthrowing the US by race riot as far as I know.

I was born and raised in the US and miseducated by the US school system. However, I found my way to proper education via my parents and self study. Whats 3rd world? Far as I know there is only 1 world.

--- Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN --- AND i think that the couples crime was being members of a Banned Group Ace .
Thats whats so great about UK law. If you are a member of a violent white racist group they can put you in prison.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Couple who named baby after Hitler found guilty of membership of neo-Nazi group - CNN --- according to YOUR linked article they weren't jailed for violence were they ?? I think that they were jailed for simply being members of a Banned Group Ace .
They were jailed for being members of a violent racist group that housed inbred lice heads.

Raise your right hand if you believe the government should dictate acceptable children's names

maxresdefault.jpg

I am naming my son Lucifer and daughter Lilith...

I bet the only name that raises eyebrows is Lucifer while no one knows Lilith...
Lilith was the first feminist.
So the Jewish Fathers labelled her a demon and a hag. How little things change.

Don't tell me your name is Lilith!!!

Remember she steals the souls of babies and is the first succubus...
Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.[3]
Suck-you-Gus.
I tickles me, because Lilith of course was a total invention by the Jewish Fathers, and it just goes to show that for all their efforts to be women's lord and master, enough women were telling men to stick it in their ear that the Jewish Fathers created a stereotypical figure to represent all them damned demon women.

yeah , you still sound 'miseducated' ACE . Are you miseducated in a third world style , I 'ax' because i'd like to know Ace .

Last edited:
what is it about LICE , here i am , 70 years old and i ain't ever seen a 'lice' or is it 'louse' Ace . Some people are familiar with lice but not me . And what violent acts did the couple DO so that they should be jailed Ace ??

what is it about LICE , here i am , 70 years old and i ain;t ever seen a 'lice' or is it 'louse' Ace . And what violent acts did the couple DO so that they should be jailed Ace ??
Its both. Lice is more than one louse. I dont know what you call them in your neck of the woods but I am sure you are familiar with them.

The couple didnt have to do any violent acts. They only needed to conspire to do them which they did by joining the group.

They were jailed for being members of a violent racist group that housed inbred lice heads.
-------------------------------------------- what violent acts did the couple actually do Ace .

-------------------------------------------- what violent acts did the couple actually do Ace .
I already told you.

Adolph killed mostly White people, about 30 million White Slavic Christians (Russians, Poles, Belarussians, Ukrainians & Serbs), then 6 million part White Jews, and then 250,000 - 500,000 Gypsies also a little bit White, and then maybe 25,000 - 50,000 Blacks.

Now, you explain who's the real victims here??????

Adolph killed mostly White people, about 30 million White Slavic Christians (Russians, Poles, Belarussians, Ukrainians & Serbs), then 6 million part White Jews, and then 250,000 - 500,000 Gypsies also a little bit White, and then maybe 25,000 - 50,000 Blacks.

Now, you explain who's the real victims here??????
All the people you listed. What does that have to do with the OP?

Forum List

Back