Remember That Food Stamp ‘Beach Bum’

Go get one lie of mine you fucking cockroach

you fucking hack. We have proven over and over again. And just like Pelosi wont admit to the lies. So it is NO Point to point our your freaking lies because you wont acknowledge them anyway..

good point bringing up the surfer dude on food stamps

the loser Left here is insisting right-wingers only bring up welfare and food stamps because they are racist and think that only black people are on welfare

you people have NEVER produced one lie from me EVER

Bullshit, i posted an official White House video where Obama claimed his healthcare plan would save people 3000%. You lied over and over claiming the OFFICIAL White House video was doctored......... :thup:

in all the years I have been here not one lie has ever been produced.

fucking lying asshole

He's nancy Pelosi's hero of the common man, pursuing his passions. Why would he feel bad when the government tells him he's doing the right thing.

Go get one lie of mine you fucking cockroach

YOU LIE TO YOURSELF ABOUT VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING
like your clai Republicans are racist

you're nothing but a laughable loser; as intolerant as the people you're trying to put down. in fact MUCH MORE INTOLERANT; since you cant back up your claims about a whole group of people; not matter how many spoon-fed stories you have to copy and paste

you people have NEVER produced one lie from me EVER

Probably something to do with the fact that all you ever seem to do is curse at and/or call anybody that doesn't agree with you nasty names, based on the demeanor you demonstrate around here one suspects you were either raised in a penitentiary or are currently living in one.

"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think about." -- Benjamin Lee Whorf

Forum List

Back