Remember 2010? Black shooter kills 8, blames it on racism. Media supports him

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE. They said the shooter was racially harrassed!!!

Omar Thornton I Killed the Five Racists - CBS News

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010
A Connecticut truck driver caught stealing beer was given two choices: quit or be fired.

But Omar Thornton, who complained about being racially harassed at work, had another plan.

He pulled out a gun and opened fire on co-workers, killing eight and then fatally shooting himself - pausing mid-rampage to call his mother and say goodbye.

"He said, 'I just shot the five racists who were out to get me. I took care of them, Mom,'" said Joanne Hannah, the mother of Thornton's ex-girlfriend.

Thornton, 34, who worked for several years at the beer and wine wholesaler in Manchester, Conn., had been caught several times on a security camera stealing cases of suds, police said.

The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE. They said the shooter was racially harrassed!!!

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010
A Connecticut truck driver caught stealing beer was given two choices: quit or be fired.

But Omar Thornton, who complained about being racially harassed at work, had another plan.

He pulled out a gun and opened fire on co-workers, killing eight and then fatally shooting himself - pausing mid-rampage to call his mother and say goodbye.

"He said, 'I just shot the five racists who were out to get me. I took care of them, Mom,'" said Joanne Hannah, the mother of Thornton's ex-girlfriend.

Thornton, 34, who worked for several years at the beer and wine wholesaler in Manchester, Conn., had been caught several times on a security camera stealing cases of suds, police said.

What media?

• Banned
shoot speeders is simply a racist. It's better to ignore his blithering hatred.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. False namecalling i might add since i oppose affirmative action and thus am anti-racist. You support AA and are the racist. THINK

Moderation Message:

Not even to the 2nd page and this thread is almost off the rails.
It's a valid topic in a valid forum -- but

1) It's Zone2 and I'm deleting 8 off-topic posts.
2) The forum is RaceRelations and the topic is mass shootings and excuses for them --- NOT BUSH and NOT OBama.
3) If you want to discuss the OP please do.

FlaCalTenn

shoot speeders is simply a racist. It's better to ignore his blithering hatred.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. False namecalling i might add since i oppose affirmative action and thus am anti-racist. You support AA and are the racist. THINK

ShootSpeeders,

No name calling, just a fact, you are racist... You had a picture of the president's family as apes...

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010

I don't see where they blame this on white people. Care to quote and link such a sentiment.

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010

"The media" - huh?

]I don't see where they blame this on white people. Care to quote and link such a sentiment.

Everything is blamed on white people. Even though it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech world while blacks do nothing but crime and welfare. THINK, you white-hating wretch.

Everything is blamed on white people. Even though it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech world while blacks do nothing but crime and welfare. THINK, you white-hating wretch.

You haven't don't anything useful with your life.

HAHAHA. Is that the best you got. Even you liberals know the anit-white bias in the press is obvious.

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010

"The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE." No, the media did not. You cannot link to a single media source that actually blamed white people. Like Roof, the killer may have blamed white folks, but your claim that the media agreed is a pathetic lie.

"The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE." No, the media did not. You cannot link to a single media source that actually blamed white people. Like Roof, the killer may have blamed white folks, but your claim that the media agreed is a pathetic lie.

So explain why the dylan roof story has gotten a THOUSAND times more coverage than the omar thornton story did.

Forum List

Back