Black Shooter Kills 8, No Outrage, No Media Hysteria, No Calls For Gun Control, Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't this story from 5 years ago all over the front pages now?! Clearly it is a cover up by the white hating media!

I don't think the OP understand what 'current events' actual means but then again what the OP doesn't understand could fill a large library.
Oh I understand current events. I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

And I'm exposing your hate and ignorance.

TV NEWS Search Captions. Borrow Broadcasts TV Archive Internet Archive

Why isn't this story from 5 years ago all over the front pages now?! Clearly it is a cover up by the white hating media!

I don't think the OP understand what 'current events' actual means but then again what the OP doesn't understand could fill a large library.
Just curious, will you expose the "right" tomorrow? You know, give equal time to both sides?

No, you really don't but whatever.

:rofl: WHY isnt the news covering this...from 5 years ago? HUH? Because they are time-ist who believe that only NEW news should get covered.

.....and hate white people

I remember this. I remember it being pretty heavily covered.
In fact a short Google search prompts up videos/articles ect. from all of the major outlets.
You are making yourself look dumb.
It wasn't 24hr coverage day in and out like this recent fiasco that has been prompting responses from national lawmakers everywhere.

Here's the news archive showing where MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox covered this story repeatedly. Idiot.

TV NEWS Search Captions. Borrow Broadcasts TV Archive Internet Archive
Nope. The dates indicate 2 to 3 days of one segment 30 second coverages of the event. That's it. This current deal has been continuous since last week with whole news shows dedicated to it and race.

Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black body swinging in the Southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

438643b6cd1296fe5d995287a00f7bdc.600x410x1.jpg

Darfur? Darfur?

I'm rubbing my eyes making sure I see this right. Yuppers.

Darfur.

I wonder why CNN, MSNBC, and FOX didn't have 24 hour coverage along with the president saying how much the killer looked like his son, and endless interviews in the community and so forth?

9 dead in shooting at Conn. beer distributor - US news - Crime courts NBC News

Gunman employee was caught stealing...

Only Black Employee at Company... "I killed all the racists that were bothering me."

Why should we be outraged over something that happened five years ago?

I wonder why CNN, MSNBC, and FOX didn't have 24 hour coverage along with the president saying how much the killer looked like his son, and endless interviews in the community and so forth?

Only Black Employee at Company... "I killed all the racists that were bothering me."

Here's the CNN article, you moron.

Police Gunman chased at least one victim through building - CNN.com

Although it is old news one thing that does stand out is the reporting. Here is the first paragraph from CNN:

A man who shot eight people dead Tuesday at a Connecticut beverage distributor before turning the gun on himself chased at least one of his victims through the building and out into a parking lot, police said Wednesday.

Notice anything missing that was all over the reporting of the Church shootings? It does appear later in the article.

They did 5 years ago when it happened. btw, it wasn't racially motivated fuckwipe.

Here's the CNN article, you moron.

Police Gunman chased at least one victim through building - CNN.com

Although it is old news one thing that does stand out is the reporting. Here is the first paragraph from CNN:

A man who shot eight people dead Tuesday at a Connecticut beverage distributor before turning the gun on himself chased at least one of his victims through the building and out into a parking lot, police said Wednesday.

Notice anything missing that was all over the reporting of the Church shootings? It does appear later in the article.

I noticed that they did leave out the war on Christians, unlike Fox news coverage of the latest act of terrorism. (eye roll)

Steve's avatar leaves no doubt that he's as racist as Roof. Just trying to promote the race war with false propaganda, trying to claim there was no coverage.

He hated Blacks, HIspanics and Jews but hated Blacks the most because they were causing the most problems. The PALB did not know that this country was built on 246 years of free labor by blacks slaves and on their blood, sweat and tears and then after slavery ended years of segregation, discrimination, racism, etc continues. No other race of people in the country has been treated as such. They Natives are being compensated for land they did not use and some of them own slaves also. I applaud any black man that makes it these days,, Even go so far as to have a job among illegally aliens who are hired before them. The PALB do not know how entitled he is an other white people.

They did 5 years ago when it happened. btw, it wasn't racially motivated fuckwipe.
Yes it was, he targeted white people.

Yes it was, he targeted white people.
You must have a brain the size of a pea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back