Remember 2010? Black shooter kills 8, blames it on racism. Media supports him

]I don't see where they blame this on white people. Care to quote and link such a sentiment.

Everything is blamed on white people. Even though it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech world while blacks do nothing but crime and welfare. THINK, you white-hating wretch.
use this amazing hi-tech world you want to attribute to whites only to back up your claim that 'the media' supported the killer and 'blamed whites'

"The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE." No, the media did not. You cannot link to a single media source that actually blamed white people. Like Roof, the killer may have blamed white folks, but your claim that the media agreed is a pathetic lie.

So explain why the dylan roof story has gotten a THOUSAND times more coverage than the omar thornton story did.
has it? can you back that claim up?

"The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE." No, the media did not. You cannot link to a single media source that actually blamed white people. Like Roof, the killer may have blamed white folks, but your claim that the media agreed is a pathetic lie.

So explain why the dylan roof story has gotten a THOUSAND times more coverage than the omar thornton story did.
What does that have to do with your lie that white people were blamed?

has it? can you back that claim up?
Of course he can't.

]I don't see where they blame this on white people. Care to quote and link such a sentiment.

Everything is blamed on white people. Even though it's whites who gave us this amazing hi-tech world while blacks do nothing but crime and welfare. THINK, you white-hating wretch.
Nope, that does not contain a link or statement that shows the 'media' blamed this on white people.

I restate: I don't see where they blame this on white people. Care to quote and link such a sentiment?

use this amazing hi-tech world you want to attribute to whites only to back up your claim that 'the media' supported the killer and 'blamed whites'

The press talked about omar for one day and then Obozo's Ministry of Truth sent the story down the memory hole and it's been there ever since. Not one american in a thousand knows who omar thornton was. Next question.

This is yet another chapter of NUTS with guns, racism be damned. A black gun racist nut, none the less. The popular media has it's limits, ya know.

The press talked about omar for one day and then Obozo's Ministry of Truth sent the story down the memory hole and it's been there ever since. Not one american in a thousand knows who omar thornton was. Next question.
nope. you're just asserting it again. where's the proof? where's 'the media' supporting omar thornton?

Next question? Ok. What meds are you supposed to be taking and why have stopped?

The veracity of your statement is irrelevant. Dropping the story off the news does not equate to the news blaming whites. It specifically refutes it as a matter of fact considering they are blaming no one if it is not in the news in the first place.

Still waiting for you to cite where they blamed whites.

The veracity of your statement is irrelevant. Dropping the story off the news does not equate to the news blaming whites. It specifically refutes it as a matter of fact considering they are blaming no one if it is not in the news in the first place.

Don't hold your breath. This poster has a habit of dropping the most outrageous lies and then scurrying off somewhere and not defending his or her lies.

Don't hold your breath. This poster has a habit of dropping the most outrageous lies and then scurrying off somewhere and not defending his or her lies.
I am well aware of the posters history here - I have been here awhile.

cat_with_string.jpg

understand?

Omar thornton. Omar thornton. Omar thornton. Why wasn't this racist mass murderer of whites crucified by the press?. Hell they made a hero of him!!!

But the same press has made a monster of dylan roof even though we still don't know anything about him.

The media actually blamed this on WHITE PEOPLE. They said the shooter was racially harrassed!!!

Omar Thornton I Killed the Five Racists - CBS News

hartford-omar.jpg

august 4 2010
A Connecticut truck driver caught stealing beer was given two choices: quit or be fired.

But Omar Thornton, who complained about being racially harassed at work, had another plan.

He pulled out a gun and opened fire on co-workers, killing eight and then fatally shooting himself - pausing mid-rampage to call his mother and say goodbye.

"He said, 'I just shot the five racists who were out to get me. I took care of them, Mom,'" said Joanne Hannah, the mother of Thornton's ex-girlfriend.

Thornton, 34, who worked for several years at the beer and wine wholesaler in Manchester, Conn., had been caught several times on a security camera stealing cases of suds, police said.
I missed this story. Good man. At least he shot the people that actually deserved it. The only thing he messed up on is taking his own life. However, this story has nothing to do with the cowardly white boy that shot people praying in church he didnt even know.

Simple.....Dylan was a coward. Omar was simply rectifying a wrong done to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back