Black Shooter Kills 8, No Outrage, No Media Hysteria, No Calls For Gun Control, Nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't hold your breath for 24/7 coverage of eight dead people killed by a black shooter.

The talking heads have better things to do.

I wonder why CNN, MSNBC, and FOX didn't have 24 hour coverage along with the president saying how much the killer looked like his son, and endless interviews in the community and so forth?

9 dead in shooting at Conn. beer distributor - US news - Crime courts NBC News

Gunman employee was caught stealing...

Only Black Employee at Company... "I killed all the racists that were bothering me."

5 years ago dumbass. Maybe that's why. You and Matthew use the same site for these things or something?

• Banned
I wonder why CNN, MSNBC, and FOX didn't have 24 hour coverage along with the president saying how much the killer looked like his son, and endless interviews in the community and so forth?

Only Black Employee at Company... "I killed all the racists that were bothering me."

5 years ago dumbass. Maybe that's why.
Completely irrelevant.

I remember this. I remember it being pretty heavily covered.
In fact a short Google search prompts up videos/articles ect. from all of the major outlets.
You are making yourself look dumb.

Completely relevant for your posting it in CE as though it just happened and the lack of media coverage is a thing.

I wondering if the networks will renew this series for next season. I'm also wondering if the actors will be the same.

Why isn't this story from 5 years ago all over the front pages now?! Clearly it is a cover up by the white hating media!

I don't think the OP understand what 'current events' actual means but then again what the OP doesn't understand could fill a large library.

So..you had to dig somthing up from 5 years ago and cry about no coverage today? :lol:

In fact a short Google search prompts up videos/articles ect. from all of the major outlets.
It wasn't 24hr coverage day in and out like this recent fiasco that has been prompting responses from national lawmakers everywhere.

Last edited:

Here's the CNN article, you moron.

Police Gunman chased at least one victim through building - CNN.com

Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
Black body swinging in the Southern breeze,
Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

438643b6cd1296fe5d995287a00f7bdc.600x410x1.jpg

Why isn't this story from 5 years ago all over the front pages now?! Clearly it is a cover up by the white hating media!

I don't think the OP understand what 'current events' actual means but then again what the OP doesn't understand could fill a large library.
Oh I understand current events. I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

It wasn't 24hr coverage day in and out like this recent fiasco that has been prompting responses from national lawmakers everywhere.

Here's the news archive showing where MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox covered this story repeatedly. Idiot.

TV NEWS Search Captions. Borrow Broadcasts TV Archive Internet Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back