Remember 2004?

I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Seems funny that history is repeating itself in just eight years, doesn't it? One would think we would have learned not to elect incompetent boobs to the highest office in the country, wouldn't one?

Immie

One would think the major parties would put a little more effort into their ambition beyond "vote for me because he other guy sucks"!

That would work if the nation as a whole had any faith in politicians.

Romney is too deluded too realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of douchebag.

Obama is too deluded to realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of incompetent boob. Wait, maybe I should change that to "the same old flavor" because he's not all that much different than the one you alluded to as being an incompetent boob in the OP.

Immie

PS How's residency going?

I do.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Seems funny that history is repeating itself in just eight years, doesn't it? One would think we would have learned not to elect incompetent boobs to the highest office in the country, wouldn't one?

Immie

One would think the major parties would put a little more effort into their ambition beyond "vote for me because he other guy sucks"!

Romney is too deluded too realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of douchebag.

Oh, we have something so much bigger than "he sucks".

It's called a BUDGET PROPOSAL.

Now you can rail against it and sling shit at Ryan day in and day out about it all you want.

But unless and until this administration produces one of their own - PROPOSAL that is - they really don't have much to go on.

Last edited:
I do.

Immie

The thing is that Obama really doesn't have good marks...the economy is anemic, spending isn't being dealt with. High debt, high deficit, and a downgrade with our credit rating. Having said this...it's not all his fault, but he is the manager of the team...when things don't go well they fire him. This is what he has to overcome....the only thing that is in his favor is his likeability with Americans

No republican has won a presidential election is a long time without cheating

If I read it correctly this thread was started for a Democrat and is mostly for Democrats so all you 'where's the link' fuck head righties can just go suck an egg for a while while we reminisce on what scum all you righties are.

Listen up.

I provided links and alwsy provide links.

fuck you very much I dont need this kind of "defending".

Another lie by Truthdoesn'tmatter. Note the fact that the post in question has no link at all.

You are a disgrace to both your party and your country.

Immie

Immy when asked for proof I went and got it.

Your one shitty christain

Immie

The thing is that Obama really doesn't have good marks...the economy is anemic, spending isn't being dealt with. High debt, high deficit, and a downgrade with our credit rating. Having said this...it's not all his fault, but he is the manager of the team...when things don't go well the fire him. This is what he has to overcome....the only thing that is in his favor is his likeability with Americans

Something else he has going for him... the unlikeability of the manager of the other team.

Immie

No republican has won a presidential election is a long time without cheating

Listen up.

I provided links and alwsy provide links.

fuck you very much I dont need this kind of "defending".

Another lie by Truthdoesn'tmatter. Note the fact that the post in question has no link at all.

Immie

No you didn't. I didn't see any proof that Republicans only win by cheating. Chalk up another lie for TDM!

You're one shitty human being so I'm about a million steps ahead of you.

Immie

Immie

No you didn't. I didn't see any proof that Republicans only win by cheating. Chalk up another lie for TDM!

Immie

when was the last time they won a presidentail election without cheating?

Is this link about the Plame affair slanted? Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My issue is that really beginning with the people behind the Bush administration Republicans have put party above country. Sorry, no link.

Three and a half years and counting... It's still Bush's fault. :lol:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you very much for the comment tjvh (sacrasm). Did you really have to add to my comment? Are you saying anything useful? No. You just want to make sure that we don't remember 2004. It will be case study for the rest of history.

Is this link about the Plame affair slanted? Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My issue is that really beginning with the people behind the Bush administration Republicans have put party above country. Sorry, no link.

If you don't know how slanted Wiki is, Meister is right....you ARE wet behind the ears.

:badgrin:

Your Proof?

The "Edit" function on every Wiki page where even you can can add whatever bullshit information you want to an article

Immie

Burden of proof that they cheated is on you, fool. You made the claim. The claim cannot be proven. That makes you an idiot, a liar, a shitty human being and a disgrace to both your party and your country.

You should quit while you are ahead.

Immie

Three and a half years and counting... It's still Bush's fault. :lol:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you very much for the comment tjvh (sacrasm). Did you really have to add to my comment? Are you saying anything useful? No. You just want to make sure that we don't remember 2004. It will be case study for the rest of history.

You were in elementary school in 2004.

2012 will be just like 2004, in that a Republican will win the White House

:clap2:

Immie

Burden of proof that they cheated is on you, fool. You made the claim. The claim cannot be proven. That makes you an idiot, a liar, a shitty human being and a disgrace to both your party and your country.

You should quit while you are ahead.

Immie

So you ignored the evidence earlier in this thread should I go get it for you again?

Forum List

Back