Remember 2004?

If you don't know how slanted Wiki is, Meister is right....you ARE wet behind the ears.

:badgrin:

Your Proof?

The "Edit" function on every Wiki page where even you can can add whatever bullshit information you want to an article

I don't think she knows what the word "edit" means. I highly doubt she understands that even she could post her lies in wiki and until someone caught it, others might read it. Of course, with her shitty spelling anyone that did read what she wrote would correctly come to the conclusion that she is an idiot and not worth taking seriously.

Immie

Seems funny that history is repeating itself in just eight years, doesn't it? One would think we would have learned not to elect incompetent boobs to the highest office in the country, wouldn't one?

Immie

One would think the major parties would put a little more effort into their ambition beyond "vote for me because he other guy sucks"!

That would work if the nation as a whole had any faith in politicians.

Romney is too deluded too realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of douchebag.

The thing is that Obama really doesn't have good marks...the economy is anemic, spending isn't being dealt with. High debt, high deficit, and a downgrade with our credit rating. Having said this...it's not all his fault, but he is the manager of the team...when things don't go well they fire him. This is what he has to overcome....the only thing that is in his favor is his likeability with Americans

Republicorp has done zero to work w/ the President aside from the lame duck session. :clap2: The President had no one to work with in the last 2 yrs and the downgrade was due, in large part to political brinksmanship brought on by the likes of Bachmann (R) & her conservative t party caucus.

Mitch McConnell Vowed To Make Obama A "one-term President," Now Shocked That Obama Portrays Him As Villain | The New Republic
The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010
S&P's credit rating cut: Downgrading our politics | The Economist
The political brinksmanship of recent months highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt ceiling and the threat of default have become political bargaining chips in the debate over fiscal policy … [This] weakens the government's ability to manage public finances …

Three and a half years and counting... It's still Bush's fault. :lol:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you very much for the comment tjvh (sacrasm). Did you really have to add to my comment? Are you saying anything useful? No. You just want to make sure that we don't remember 2004. It will be case study for the rest of history.

You were in elementary school in 2004.

2012 will be just like 2004, in that a Republican will win the White House

:clap2:

Your cheating is well known now and you will get caught if you cheat enough to win this time

when was the last time they won a presidentail election without cheating?

Burden of proof that they cheated is on you, fool. You made the claim. The claim cannot be proven. That makes you an idiot, a liar, a shitty human being and a disgrace to both your party and your country.

You should quit while you are ahead.

Immie

So you ignored the evidence earlier in this thread should I go get it for you again?

There is no evidence that Republicans win by cheating moron. Your links don't even say that. How frigging stupid can you be?

My Lord, but you are a disgrace to both your party and your country.

Immie

Last edited:
I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Yes I remember 2004 as well and if the challenger had run on something other than I'm not Bush he very well might have won but he did not. Unlike the 2004 challenger the 2012 challenger is offering a clear plan and showing a clear difference between his views and policies and those of the incumbent this guarantee's nothing come November but it increases the odds in his favor more than just saying I'm not Obama.

Is this link about the Plame affair slanted? Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My issue is that really beginning with the people behind the Bush administration Republicans have put party above country. Sorry, no link.

If you don't know how slanted Wiki is, Meister is right....you ARE wet behind the ears.

OK, hortysir, what is your opinion, 25 words or less please, of the outing of a CIA agent?

Let me field this, She outted herself with her neighbors at the BBQ's. Her and hubby used to brag about it.
In Wa. DC, it was Richard Armitage who is said that he got the info from Wilson, himself.

One would think the major parties would put a little more effort into their ambition beyond "vote for me because he other guy sucks"!

That would work if the nation as a whole had any faith in politicians.

Romney is too deluded too realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of douchebag.

The thing is that Obama really doesn't have good marks...the economy is anemic, spending isn't being dealt with. High debt, high deficit, and a downgrade with our credit rating. Having said this...it's not all his fault, but he is the manager of the team...when things don't go well they fire him. This is what he has to overcome....the only thing that is in his favor is his likeability with Americans

Republicorp has done zero to work w/ the President aside from the lame duck session. :clap2: The President had no one to work with in the last 2 yrs and the downgrade was due, in large part to political brinksmanship brought on by the likes of Bachmann (R) & her conservative t party caucus.

Mitch McConnell Vowed To Make Obama A "one-term President," Now Shocked That Obama Portrays Him As Villain | The New Republic
The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010
S&P's credit rating cut: Downgrading our politics | The Economist
The political brinksmanship of recent months highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt ceiling and the threat of default have become political bargaining chips in the debate over fiscal policy … [This] weakens the government's ability to manage public finances …

Dot, we got there from both parties....I admitted that, even the downgrade was from both sides, NOT just the republicans. As I stated earlier, Obama is manager of the team....things go bad he's held responsible for it.

Is this link about the Plame affair slanted? Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My issue is that really beginning with the people behind the Bush administration Republicans have put party above country. Sorry, no link.

OK, hortysir, what is your opinion, 25 words or less please, of the outing of a CIA agent?

Start a thread
:eusa_hand:

I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Isn't Clinton the only democrat to be re-elected since FDR?

And we had to Impeach his sorry ass.

That worked SO WELL for you, didn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Let's not forget the K Street Project, K Street Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

When the Republicans began to loose their strangle hold on the legistative branch they went for a slash and burn policy against senior members. The party was more important than good politicans, even at the cost of their own.

I suggest that you get away from just Wiki, anybody can author in those articles. Just a suggestion......

Does Joe Lieberman ring a bell with you?

Geez, Geaux. I watched people lie about George W. Bush since he first announced he was considering running for President after a star-studded (in conservative circles anyway) fact-finding committee decided he should run. Nobody really knew much about him at the forum where I posted, but almost immediately he was receiving attacks for grade-school, high-school, and college antics. Later on, there was this incident of a respected book company president resigning for almost publishing a book about George W. Bush written by a Texas State Prison inmate who was ticked off when then-governor Bush refused to pardon him for attempting to murder his boss with a car bomb. The publishing company hadn't bothered to check the author's credentials, and apparently when his past was understood, they checked his interviewees in the book that made juicy reading for eager haters, ready to character assassinate a "Fortunate Son." All four interviewees had the same story. JHHatfield had failed to contact them, and the book didn't have a lick of truth in it anywhere else, either, all imaginary figmentation.

I read four or five chapters that somehow got out and were online somewhere. I thought. Totally dopey :cuckoo:, and casually tossed it in the trash bin of my computer.

A few months later, and as the campaign E2000 heated up, I kept hearing excerpts from the book coming out on the news. I thought, huh? What is the opponent for? I knew what he was against--the figmentary illusions drummed up in the ex-convict's "tell-all" that had no basis. After Bush told interviewers the information was false a few times and moved on, the leftist lockstep press, disappointed that the information was false, began using the lies any way, and the first thing I knew, the other candidate wasn't saying anything about his plans, he was just parrotting the same lies as the press, nudge-nudge, wink-wink. I felt like hurling everytime I saw another discredited lie being touted as the truth. Every "expose" put out by news centers was discredited, but the book was now:

The Democrat Party Platform
Bag of Lies on GWBush

"The Fortunate Son" is really all true - We like what it says, and we are never wrong. Don't vote for this intellectually challenged man. Every credential he had--degrees from two Ivy League Universities--was parrotted as not earned, that GW was actually a Mad Magazine moron, and the picture was adapted and later, morphed into a Bush-faced monkey. All those lies became urban legend in the DNC Party camp meetings, and rich people in the DNC bought monkeys with a collar that said "George" on it.

That's only how this erudite, scholarly man became an overnight idiot.

When he won the 2004 election handily as indicated by several pollsters, I was elated. Because in 2004, the Democrat Party used the lies as their platform again, hoping their self-fulfilling false prophecy had become public consciousness.

It's just soooooooooooo sad to hear libbies cry about the winning GW Bush, and they always have a couple of rightwingers believing the lie couldn't possibly be a lie. I just roll my eyes back and think, "Stupid works sometimes."

I'm just glad the American people in many states saw through the hyperlies of the JHHatfield book, which has now enjoyed the distinct hilarity of being the DNC Platform for the past 3 presidential campaigns and I'm still hearing the Obama Camp doing the familiar libbie foot stomp, "It's all Bush's Fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were right !!!!!!!!!!! " :rolleyes:

What I don't quite get is how people who have rocket-scientific minds are still duped by this interesting tome, full of falsehood and hatred and hold it to their breasts as they say the politically correct "Whatever diety you want - bless America." And think the refuse wagon isn't following them.

Please, Demmies, the moral of this story is "Get a new platform. This one of lies is unstable, and Americans are starting to smell the refuse you created by spouting lies for 12 consecutive years."

You clearly don't get it.

You will be the most butthurt after the election.

Let's not forget the K Street Project, K Street Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

When the Republicans began to loose their strangle hold on the legistative branch they went for a slash and burn policy against senior members. The party was more important than good politicans, even at the cost of their own.

I suggest that you get away from just Wiki, anybody can author in those articles. Just a suggestion......

Joe? Has he found a party that will nominate him again?

You're the one who wanted a link. I know all this stuff off the top of my head. It's called paying attention.

Joe, has he found a party that will nominate him again?

I was referring to when the dems kicked him out because he broke away from the herd
and sided with the repubs on a issue.

Three and a half years and counting... It's still Bush's fault. :lol:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Thank you very much for the comment tjvh (sacrasm). Did you really have to add to my comment? Are you saying anything useful? No. You just want to make sure that we don't remember 2004. It will be case study for the rest of history.

Yes... I am saying something useful. I wanted you to think about how ludicrous it is to keep blaming Bush when Obama has had nearly an entire term, and America is still an economic train wreck. Obama is in way over his head. I really don't care about 2004 at this point in time.

You're the one who wanted a link. I know all this stuff off the top of my head. It's called paying attention.

Might want to get your facts straight and quit broadbrushing, I never asked for any link....not one. I was just making a friendly suggestion if you're going to be posting and using a source.

However do you balance it on such a small point?

Joe, has he found a party that will nominate him again?

I was referring to when the dems kicked him out because he broke away from the herd on
and sided with the repubs on a issue.

I think you mean the state of Connecticut.

Forum List

Back