Remember 2004?

If I read it correctly this thread was started for a Democrat and is mostly for Democrats so all you 'where's the link' fuck head righties can just go suck an egg for a while while we reminisce on what scum all you righties are.

Your still wet behind the ears, you really don't understand this board all that much yet.
So I'll take it easy on your stupid ass comment.

Go find another thread, dumb ass.

Excuse me? :eusa_eh:

What Rove, et. al. did that was really brilliant was flood the airwaves with the charge of 'liberal media'. Then all the news agencies won't dare not have a Republican refute whatever the Left said. The only issue was the Right was lying it's ass off but the moderator did not dare say anything for fear of the the 'liberal media' charge.

If I read it correctly this thread was started for a Democrat and is mostly for Democrats so all you 'where's the link' fuck head righties can just go suck an egg for a while while we reminisce on what scum all you righties are.

emptysuit believes that links to facts are unnecessary when Liberal loons are having a kumbaya pow wow. :lol:

The difference between 2004 and 2012 is "THE ECONOMY SUCKS".

Also, John "effin" Kerry, who by the way served in Vietnam, is an arrogant douche bag who's only accomplishments are marrying for money, hating America with a passion, saying "Jenn-Jiss Khan" like a condescending faggot, and throwing away another man's medals.
:thup:

I'm old enough to remember the question, "Are you better off now than you were four years ago?".

This time around the question is, "Will you be better off four years from now than you are now?".

Given Obama's past history, we can't afford to try to find out.
:eusa_shhh:

Listen up.

I provided links and alwsy provide links.

fuck you very much I dont need this kind of "defending".

Take it you're not a fan of that whole "free speech" thing

:eusa_hand:

Your still wet behind the ears, you really don't understand this board all that much yet.
So I'll take it easy on your stupid ass comment.

Go find another thread, dumb ass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ]Welcome to the party, pal! - YouTube[/ame]

Listen up.

Damn, TM....there are times that you do pleasantly surprise me.

Link, please. :)

She doesn't need a link. Her lies are sufficient proof. How dare you question her.

Immie

jesus did lie about people and ignore the facts they gave him.

this is why I dont respect people who claim to be christains and then lie and slander

You're the liar here.

This is a new one... now you claim Jesus is the liar. You are a disgrace to both your party and your country.

Immie

No republican has won a presidential election is a long time without cheating

Listen up.

Another lie by Truthdoesn'tmatter. Note the fact that the post in question has no link at all.

You are a disgrace to both your party and your country.

Immie

I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

I've got 2 words for you: Jimmy Carter

Listen up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at both posts.

Last edited:
I do.

There was this presidential election.

I really hated the president. He was an incompetent boob that had led our country to calamity. I wasn't alone. He was extremely unpopular with most Americans who viewed his policies as disastrous.

The the Democrats nominated an total dork to run against him.

I wasn't worried because the President was such a dipshit, I knew he was toast.

Then the total Dork's campaign platform consisted of "vote for me because the president sucks"! That's okay, I thought, tat will be enough to beat the loser incumbent.

The morning after the election, I (and many others) woke up shocked that the president had won. There many conspiracy theories, but the truth is that in America it is really hard to unseat an incumbent.

I am getting a kick out off the confidence of the right on this board. I suspect you are whistling past the graveyard.

This thread will serve as anal salve for your butthurt selves after the election.

Seems funny that history is repeating itself in just eight years, doesn't it? One would think we would have learned not to elect incompetent boobs to the highest office in the country, wouldn't one?

Immie

One would think the major parties would put a little more effort into their ambition beyond "vote for me because he other guy sucks"!

That would work if the nation as a whole had any faith in politicians.

Romney is too deluded too realize that he's viewed as a new flavor of douchebag.

Forum List

Back